It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A I artificial evil intelligence performing so well as we witness TEOTWAWKI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Gotta say.....AI is doing a number on the logic flow and logistics of our society......

The convolutions of how the sectors mesh and react......fill the streets....man, who could have thunk this up so computer accurately. My timeline for Biblical haps just barely beat this mess....

I started crowing in December.....by February we had our Iran showdown......now what we got?

Well , good news....the frequency of events should ramp up now......even more

I know its a fairy tale till we see Israel in travail with no one to aid her......and till we see something come out of the sky.

Im saying that right now....one could set up a party watching the events show up. We're that close.

We're close....but not to world misery......we are close to a remedy for sorrow and tears in this reality we inherited. Did ya want it to go on FOREVER REALLY?

If we were caught in the devils bargain......then this is Spiritual between God and the evil bunch. The battle is His, He wants you to know this. Who will win.......the powers in high places that seek to accuse and murder or the Creator of the Universe.

I'll give you three guesses but the first two don't count........
edit on 27-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
See it from God's point of view....He wanted friends and not robots to be with Him forever.....so he made the move and created mankind

Then the devil got upset that mankind would judge the angels and a fight broke out.....Scripture said God wanted to plant a garden, but all he got was brown....and He cries over why.

Couldn't even get a garden to work.....cried according to Scripture

The time is here ....God is going to SNUFF THE PUNK....see it in the headlines as it quickly takes place

.a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So when I make the wild remark that God's going to Snuff the punk do you suppose God knows when I'm talking about.

Oh yeah yes I bet he does

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Well , good news....the frequency of events should ramp up now......even more

What events ? and why do they "ramp up" now ? and why is that important ?

I know its a fairy tale till we see Israel in travail with no one to aid her......and till we see something come out of the sky.

Aid her ? why do you think Israel need aid, and what should come out of the sky.. and whats a fairy tale ?

one could set up a party watching the events show up. We're that close.

What party, and what and where should they be watching.. and why do you say we are close, close to what ?

we are close to a remedy for sorrow and tears in this reality we inherited. Did ya want it to go on FOREVER REALLY?

What ? sorrow ? this reality ? what do we think will go on forever ?

If we were caught in the devils bargain......then this is Spiritual between God and the evil bunch. The battle is His, He wants you to know this. Who will win.......the powers in high places that seek to accuse and murder or the Creator of the Universe.

Powers in high places want kill the creator of the universe ? but why, and do you have a source for that ?
And even better.. how..

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi OPS

This thread is a bit incoherent. Its like you were having a discussion in your head and decided down the line to start bringing into the conversation but with no reference or idea what you are talking about.

Pretend you are on a website where you wanted to introduce a subject instead of just assume everyone knows what you are talking about...reformulate the thread, maybe change OP or something?

Which AI are you speaking about would be a good idea...AI is used in things from google prediction searches, traffic flow lights, etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Incoherent ramblings about fairy tales and sky ghosts.

Some sources for your verbal diarrhea might go a long way towards more people taking you seriously.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Kreeate because: reply

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So what we're seeing in the headlines these days it's cool God's point of view .

We can't understand good unless we learn evil first.

Like you can't understand success until you experience failure first

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
So what we're seeing in the headlines these days it's cool God's point of view .

You blame god to unleash Covid virus to learn us to love life more ?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Another thread with little substance. I found a post of yours from 2010 saying that the gates at the pit were opened.
Yep 2010 the gates were opened but not much "biblical" eventuate.

LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This may sound odd but I really think that even God may reconsidering the future. a a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

“Success” and “failure” are human constructs, and are completely relative to a (human’s) point of view.

Neither of them are “absolute”.

For your analogy (“...you can’t understand success until you experience failure...”) to have any meaning, in the context you’ve presented (God’s point of view), you must cleave only to that which is Absolute; otherwise, where is the omnipotence that defines the very concept of “God” in the first place?

You might choose absolutes such as “life” and “death” for example.

But then, to claim that “you can’t understand Life until you’ve experienced “death”, is nonsensical; at least insofar as from a “firsthand experience” interpretation.

And thus the basis of your entire rhetoric is called into question.

Perhaps it is foolhardy to attempt to ken the mind of God (if such thing even exists!), until one has a competent grasp of one’s own mind, first?
edit on 27-7-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I recently saw a post which could be the most prescient ever to hit Twitter.

To paraphrase:

I'm not afraid of the AI that passes the Turing test. I'm afraid of the AI that intentionally doesn't.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Hi OPS

This thread is a bit incoherent. Its like you were having a discussion in your head and decided down the line to start bringing into the conversation but with no reference or idea what you are talking about.

Ha!

I just said the exact same thing in his rambling and incoherent other recent thread.

Maybe he's on new meds or something...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

To paraphrase:

I'm not afraid of the AI that passes the Turing test. I'm afraid of the AI that intentionally doesn't.

Awesome!

I'm stealing this one!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Shouldn't cast your pearls before swine or toss your seeds onto the barren soil. Those who can hear and see don't need it, the rest are deaf and blind. There is no time left to waste on fruitless pursuits.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I look at screens all day and all my movements are being constantly recorded and monitored. Machines tell me where and when I can or can't go. I feed the machine data and it gives me enough money to live and buy more of the machine.

The end of the world already happened while nobody was paying attention. People get hung up on the notion of intelligence being this consolidated thing rather than something that's spread out among the system with smaller nerve centers (our phones) connecting by networks to create a living thing that now runs our lives. Cell phones, indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

To paraphrase:

Awesome!

I'm stealing this one!

I turned it into a meme...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

If he wanted friends then why issue commandments?

new topics

top topics

join