It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I Was Dragged Into An Argument

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
What's the diff between a mask and "no shirt, no shoes, no service"?

From a retailer's perspective - not a thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: Nyiah

...And smoking a cigarette the whole time. The 1990’s were the end of freedom in America.

True.

I really miss the 80's.

Not the hair, but the music and the attitude.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: canuckster
Who needs police when you can get people to police themselves with necessary businesses.

The big defund the police movement is nothing more than a dry run to get people exposed to the idea. They don't need cops when they can just use access to groceries to shock your collar.

We used to have a saying in my neighborhood when I lived in Brooklyn NY:

We Are Our Own Police.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Riffrafter:

We used to have a saying in my neighbourhood when I lived in Brooklyn NY: 'We Are Our Own Police.'

Oohh, that's so very macho of you all. We have a saying in our family that goes back many generations...'Look after your broom...'

www.youtube.com... watch all of it, it will become apparent.
edit on 28/7/20 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

If you do not have the Covid, then who are you protecting by wearing a mask?

The majority of people get it by placing their hand in infected sputum and then touching an entryway like eyes, mouth, nose or open sores.

They say Covid is not transmitted by aerosol so mask does nothing to protect you. And if it is by aerosol...your eyes are still exposed.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

They say Covid is not transmitted by aerosol so mask does nothing to protect you. And if it is by aerosol...your eyes are still exposed.

Got a link,

I have one....

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Well then. Wear a mask.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Got a link,

I have one....

www.scientificamerican.com...

That's hilarious as the article doesn't say what you want it to say. Aerosol comes from your mouth (what, you think it's just floating around on it's own?) and you often have no symptoms of COVID but still have it and can spread it. So, wearing a mask protects others as you can't know if you have it or not with out getting tested everyday. I also love the logic if my eyes aren't covered then wearing a mask is pointless. Cuz, if a semi hits my car I'm going to die anyway so why wear a seat belts. This place is full of laughs. I'll miss it when it closes.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Riffrafter:

We used to have a saying in my neighbourhood when I lived in Brooklyn NY: 'We Are Our Own Police.'

Oohh, that's so very macho of you all. We have a saying in our family that goes back many generations...'Look after your broom...'

www.youtube.com... watch all of it, it will become apparent.

So you make a snarky comment about my old neighborhood and then ask me to watch a video?

Did you bump your head this morning?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thanks for be'n the person that finally put up a thread on this.
Been say'n it on these boards here since they came at us with this
well planned attempt at our freedom despite Trump charade.

It hasn't been easy seeing this unfold and knowing the goal.

YOU WILL NOT BUY NOR SELL ANYTHING WITHOUT THE MASK

Well done in deed!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
~continued~

Go to work one day and clock in... of course, that is accomplished using the microchip because it is so much faster, easier, and more secure. Ten minutes later you get called to the HR office... you have been scheduled for a blood test! Yeah, you used that chip last night at the bar and was out until last call... they need to make sure you're sober. While you're there, HR is nice enough to inform you that the company has a policy about employees frequenting bars... they already have you scheduled for the next AA meeting as a condition of continued employment.

Schools are online as well. Your child has been getting bad grades, and you have a virtual chat with their teacher. Seems you have been identified as not assisting your child properly with their indoctrination studies. Oops! You now have a virtual appointment with child protective services in three weeks where you can present your case to have your child returned to your custody. In the meantime, the child is being cared for by Child Series, just to ensure they are properly cared for. Well, ain't that super nice of them?

Every single aspect of your life can be tracked, quantified, analyzed, and used to ensure absolute and total compliance with everything and anything those in power wish you to do. Nothing will be exempt. There will be no privacy as we know it now; your information will be secure from everyone except the computers that analyze you for violations... and obviously if you have violated something, your information will then have to be turned over to the authorities for your own good.

Again, none of this is sci-fi. Everything I have just talked about is not only possible, but has been in operation for decades, with the one exception of having the chip required to be implanted in people. That is our only security against total tyranny. And that is what TPTB are after now... face masks mandatory >>> vaccination papers mandatory to not use the face masks >>> vaccination papers mandatory for all >>> vaccination verification through microchips >>> commerce through microchips... a string of dominoes that, once started, all fall in line.

Beware... it is coming. And it ain't Utopia. TPTB killed all the unicorns.

TheRedneck

Well said. Moral of the story: don't be a freakin' unicorn.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

so just wear a mask voluntarily, the virus goes away and they have no reason to require a vaccine or tracking.

And if the virus doesn't go away?

Smallpox, Chicken Pox, Ebola, Polio, SARS, mumps, measles, influenza, the common cold... which of those have "gone away"?

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Thanks for be'n the person that finally put up a thread on this.
Been say'n it on these boards here since they came at us with this
well planned attempt at our freedom despite Trump charade.

It hasn't been easy seeing this unfold and knowing the goal.

YOU WILL NOT BUY NOR SELL ANYTHING WITHOUT THE MASK

Well done in deed!

Sort of like the Mark of the beast from revelations.

Actually, exactly like that.

Interesting take - now if we could only figure out how masks equate to 666, we'd be in the end times for sure.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I've heard some wear a coffee filter duct taped to their face, preferring to comply with the mandates and resemble a 20 year old half broken Krups coffee maker than risk someone noticing they look like they're fully in agreement or disagreement with the masks.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Interesting take - now if we could only figure out how masks equate to 666, we'd be in the end times for sure.

Ya you and that mouse in your pocket work on that for a while
will ya? I'll be back check on you two.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: dantanna
lets not forget.

the doctors, faccci, mayors, all have said, you cannot get it from rioting, burning down stores, looting, destroying cars, throwing projectiles at the police and innocent people, etc.

*Citation needed
Anyone who has observed what the mayors and governors have been doing or not doing needs no citation.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

In my state I cannot vote unless I provide state or Federal ID at the polling place.

And you don't burn down federal courthouses over this injustice? How do brown people vote there? I was told they can't get ID's. I'm not sure I believe you.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

so just wear a mask voluntarily, the virus goes away and they have no reason to require a vaccine or tracking.

And if the virus doesn't go away?

Smallpox, Chicken Pox, Ebola, Polio, SARS, mumps, measles, influenza, the common cold... which of those have "gone away"?

TheRedneck

ATS has some of the worst arguments ever. Unfortunately we missed the boat on diverting this disaster on our own due to all the crazy conspiracy people and their loony pres decrying masks and screaming about their constitutional right to go to a bar. By go away I meant be at a manageable level where the whole country doesn't need a vaccine because we've allowed it to spiral out of control. Great argument though, the anti science right as allowed the new Polio to take over and now they have something else to spin a conspiracy about. Take a bow.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

ATS has some of the worst arguments ever.

I wasn't aware ATS made decisions for the country? When did that happen?

Unfortunately we missed the boat on diverting this disaster on our own

No argument there... been saying that for months now.

due to all the crazy conspiracy people

Again with the conspiracists running the country...

and their loony pres decrying masks

Dr. Anthony Fauci is not the President. I think you're confused.

and screaming about their constitutional right to go to a bar.

Is there a Constitutional right to go to a bar? There is one to go to church...

By go away I meant be at a manageable level where the whole country doesn't need a vaccine because we've allowed it to spiral out of control.

How are you going to accomplish that without a vaccine or herd immunity? Do you know something about virology that the top scientists don't?

Great argument though, the anti science right as allowed the new Polio to take over and now they have something else to spin a conspiracy about.

Oh, so we're supposed to "listen to the science"?

How 'bout you inform all of us poor, uneducated rubes about your "science" on how infectious diseases spread? Is there some way to make them disappear without antibodies? Why don't you tell us how stopping travel from Wuhah China the virus spread worse? That's what Dr. Joe Biden claimed. How about you explain how 1.5 micron virus particles are stopped by cloth masks that allow 10-15 micron particles through? Or maybe you could inform us how this virus knows what kind of event it is supposed to spread at? That's what the idiots with the "D" next to their names seem to think, that this virus is intelligent enough to take aggressive or regressive action based on the demands of those not following the edicts of your 50 co-kings and co-queens.

Or you could just admit that what you don't know about science could fill ten libraries and 7 encyclopedias, and that you're just talking out your exit hole because you heard a complete moron say it on CNN.

If your purpose was to tick off a redneck, that statement is a sure-fire way to succeed. I am sick and tired of the constant misrepresentation of the science I have made a life's work of studying. Now either show me what you got.... explain the above discrepancies using that "science" you're so damn proud of... or

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

ATS has some of the worst arguments ever.

I wasn't aware ATS made decisions for the country? When did that happen?

Unfortunately we missed the boat on diverting this disaster on our own

No argument there... been saying that for months now.

due to all the crazy conspiracy people

Again with the conspiracists running the country...

and their loony pres decrying masks

Dr. Anthony Fauci is not the President. I think you're confused.

and screaming about their constitutional right to go to a bar.

Is there a Constitutional right to go to a bar? There is one to go to church...

By go away I meant be at a manageable level where the whole country doesn't need a vaccine because we've allowed it to spiral out of control.

How are you going to accomplish that without a vaccine or herd immunity? Do you know something about virology that the top scientists don't?

Great argument though, the anti science right as allowed the new Polio to take over and now they have something else to spin a conspiracy about.

Oh, so we're supposed to "listen to the science"?

How 'bout you inform all of us poor, uneducated rubes about your "science" on how infectious diseases spread? Is there some way to make them disappear without antibodies? Why don't you tell us how stopping travel from Wuhah China the virus spread worse? That's what Dr. Joe Biden claimed. How about you explain how 1.5 micron virus particles are stopped by cloth masks that allow 10-15 micron particles through? Or maybe you could inform us how this virus knows what kind of event it is supposed to spread at? That's what the idiots with the "D" next to their names seem to think, that this virus is intelligent enough to take aggressive or regressive action based on the demands of those not following the edicts of your 50 co-kings and co-queens.

Or you could just admit that what you don't know about science could fill ten libraries and 7 encyclopedias, and that you're just talking out your exit hole because you heard a complete moron say it on CNN.

If your purpose was to tick off a redneck, that statement is a sure-fire way to succeed. I am sick and tired of the constant misrepresentation of the science I have made a life's work of studying. Now either show me what you got.... explain the above discrepancies using that "science" you're so damn proud of... or

TheRedneck

If your some kind of scientist then you know both things can be true. There can be virus particles in the air and they can also spread in droplets from our mouth which masks will stop so why not protect against a part of the spread that is really simple to prevent. You have the same logic another poster used (maybe you who knows) "Well my eyes are still exposed so what good does a mask do?" It helps you from spreading it even if it's not 100% so just do it grumpy. Are you also against disinfecting surfaces cuz why bother when someone else will touch a few min later and there is going to be a time where 2 people touched it without the surface being cleaned?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join