It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I Was Dragged Into An Argument

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

You gonna use bottle caps like in Fallout? No cash means no cash.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

By the way, do you think those ordering all this are going to subject themselves to what they are going to subject all you to? Maybe, it is up to you to make sure they do?

Oh, of course they will! Why wouldn't they? They will be the ones who say what people can and cannot do, so they can simply let themselves do whatever they want.

That's the beauty of this plan, and why no economic system other than feudalism and capitalism has ever worked for long: they all require someone to make the decisions at the top as to what is best for everyone. And in every case, people at the top wind up making the decisions that are best for them. It's human nature.

And I think it is much closer than you think. Consider this: 6 months ago, most of us had never heard of Wuhan China or this damn virus. Today we have government edicts requiring face masks in public, closing specified businesses under force of law (I saw this morning where two gym owners had been arrested for opening their gym), and even placing people in solitary confinement for failing a medical test... and people are crying for more!

Yeah, much closer than you think.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

...And smoking a cigarette the whole time. The 1990’s were the end of freedom in America.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I discussed having Covid-19 etched on the Beretta so the numbers can continue to be inflated and mis-associated when the time comes to take America back.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: SaturnFX

www.npr.org...
www.latimes.com...
www.dmagazine.com...
www.theverge.com...

Now, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it is very difficult to watch footage of these protests... a mixture of masks and unmasked protesters yelling and hollering, standing nuts to butts for hours, often coughing and juicing all over the place from tear gas... and not realize that, if COVID is as bad ass as we're told, COVID isn't spreading like wildfire among the protesting crowd.

You said "the doctors, faccci, mayors, all have said, you cannot get it from rioting,"
You linked to articles stating it doesn't seem any major clusters have surfaced from protests

Those are two different things
Most protests happen outdoor and there are a lot of masked folks (at times, overmasked/armored

This seems consistant since we know the bug is spread more from indoors settings, and the protests/riots/etc seem to be outdoors and masked (very masked...helmets, identification covering headgear, etc) but more to the point of why this is a thing

If you live in a sleepy town, you might find some way around staying at home..hell, just prolonged shopping excursions to the local walmart or whatever else is open to get out of the house..and when you do, you go to places indoors where a bunch of other people go.
Now, change the geography to you living in a city of millions but you note that nearby, there are riots and all sorts of shenanigans going on. Chances are you are gonna stay the hell home and not get in the middle of all that nonsense while thousands of people are out causing chaos. You then forego the stroll through department stores and the like.

so thousands encouraged millions to stay home, which means that even if the protestors and rioters are spreading it amongst themselves, their actions, ultimately terrorizing entire cities, kept people at home and socially distancing in what would otherwise be them wandering out of their home to stave off cabin fever.

This is just the facts

Fauci never said you can't catch covid from protesting...matter of fact he encouraged people who were to take precautions, wear masks, etc.

I know the hard facts aren't welcome here, and you are allowed of course to have any ideology that replaces the facts, but ultimately, facts don't care about feels, and it is sad you felt the need to flat out lie about what people said in order to make some sort of clout amongst the dim.

But I'll give you a star for giving confirmation bias to the echo chamber...thats more important than reality here.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

... Every single aspect of your life can be tracked, quantified, analyzed, and used to ensure absolute and total compliance with everything and anything those in power wish you to do. Nothing will be exempt ...

If they can track, quantize, and analyse our info : they will.

But still nice to know that my fine self will be exempt...

( Hope you didn't hurt yourself with that eye-roll. )

Seriously: really enjoyed your post, and can see how this may coming down the pipeline.
Why? Well because Bubba Gates is heavily funding/invested-in, many of these digital-ID/digital health technologies, as an aside to his massive funding/investing with the big vax cartels.

The Corbett Report : Who is Bill Gates ?
There is a full transcript in a link below that vid, detailing and citing all sources, so very well done series.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
a reply to: lakenheath24

The "no shoes, no shirt, no service" was to keep dirty hippies like me out of places in the 60s/70s

The "mask required for safety" thing is more relatable to the push to make seatbelts a legal requirement.

edit: I was not a dirty hippie in the 60s/70s, but I am one now.

I was , and you are correct.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
If they can pray the gay away; covid19 should be easy to vanquish.

Awhile back I wanted to start a ATS prayer circle forum, to help those afflicted with whatever problems you might have, but they said no...

Now look at the pickle we're in. oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.

www.voicenews.com...
edit on 27-7-2020 by olaru12 because: semi colon time....

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
These laws, rules and restrictions have been about since time immemorial. Classic example, the ten commandments. Every law ever made in every country in the world is a form of control.
Just because you agree with the majority of them does not mean that everyone does.
In the UK it's mandatory that you wear a crash helmet on a motorcycle, a heavy fine if you don't. Now why is that? Wearing a helmet does nothing for you while riding and it makes no difference if you don't wear one. Buuutt, but the reason is if you have an accident the helmet will protect your head, no not for you to decide if you want to take the chance. Technically it's not about you, it's about how much you will cost the country with medical and other expenses.
By the way this is a good law but there are an awful lot more that work only for the PTB.

That's a very interesting viewpoint, and possibly worth it's own thread.
Both from the 'laws' perspective, and also from the 'control' perspective.
( Happy to give your post it's first star. )

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

What's the diff between a mask and "no shirt, no shoes, no service"?

an argument that I like is that it would be akin to the goverment or state forcing you to wear a medical device. if its a health policy of for general welfare, its an entity forcing you to wear somehining medically that is attributed to your health.

pants, shoes not rally health

Hey ! No pants !
Nowhere to keep our wallets, so bring-on those micro-chips, and we can all stop wearing pants !!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Not only can I see your view, I agree and repeat. It is coming. (all in my opinion, of course)

This "mask" mandate may just be the stepping stone needed for complete programming of the public to subvert them and cultivate screaming matches with an ever-divided population of entitled young adults and loud-mouthed baby boomers. I agree.

The microchip will be touted as the "game-changer" and the new revolution of human advancement. Celebrities will influence the children and Instagram will influence the adults. It will be pushed as something so incredible that you would be the lowest of the low if you didn't accept it. It will have to be disguised and hidden through public persuasion in manners that Edward Bernays would scoff at. There might even be a way to have funding from the government through this chip. I.e., the "economic relief" checks that Americans got.

BUT: Microchip control is already here. It's in your credit/debit cards. It's more that animals, it's in clothing and cars, FOB's and cell phones. In my humble opinion: We all are already apart of the program, regardless of our feelings. The hardest choice to make in the future will be if we accept their form of currency and control, or not. If that takes 1 year or 5 years, the target audience is already here. The TV generation.

The television generation or "Age of Show Business" has run it's course. Commercials have programmed every viewer since day one. Politics, media, education, culture, foods, even health care and childcare. Their methods have directly influenced the public since before cable networks were a monopoly. Quite a shame, frankly. We used to read books for entertainment and now we program ourselves to believe that the TV is more valuable.

We live in a time unlike any in history. Technology rules the world, second to money. Connectivity, speed, short attention spans, and the acceptance that this is somehow supposed to be normal human life is what separates us from history.

The bright side: Let's enjoy it while we can!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
If the government attempted to control all transactions....I’m sure another type of currency or barter system would come along so that people could still buy, sell and trade off of the grid. You just need to figure out what item would be of value to almost everyone and stockpile that item.

a reply to: Ahabstar

Psssst : will trade you two rolls of tp, for an ounce of silver.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Technology rules the world, second to money. Connectivity, speed, short attention spans, and the acceptance that this is somehow supposed to be normal human life is what separates us from history.

Technology is what drives capitalism. And Capitalism in the civilized world is normal human life. What's your alternative.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

None. My store. My rules. Get the f' out

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Are you selling gay cupcakes?

That debate ended the your store, your rules debate...and the Karen’s lapped it up like cream.

But the real conditioning to accept the chip is the so called Change Shortage. Because right now Kroger grocery stores (and they own lots of chains under other names. 1/4 the grocery market) does not give you the coins. It goes on your Kroger card (how you spend it from there I have no clue because I don’t use cash at Kroger now). Make a purchase, don’t get change back. That is how it starts becoming a cashless society. The transition to the chip from credit/debit cards is a tiny step.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I don't see a vaccine id and/or chip coming. Injecting something into your body is far more invasive than a simple mask.

If masks help end this earlier then shouldn't we be for stores requiring masks?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
lets not forget.

the doctors, faccci, mayors, all have said, you cannot get it from rioting, burning down stores, looting, destroying cars, throwing projectiles at the police and innocent people, etc.

riot all you want, korona does not infect you!

but no gyms, no bars, no churches, those are forbidden fruit.

This post pretty well sums it up.

I don’t know if they said people are “fine” to protest, but the essence of this encapsulates everything going on.

Somehow, “at risk” demographics are no longer at risk if they’re marching, protesting or rioting.

It’s like they must become immune to Covid if they’re trying to destroy city, state, Federal or private property.

Libs have lost their damned minds - and I’m sorry to say but at this point if someone tells me they’re a modern liberal/progressive I just walk away from the conversation - it won’t be a useful dialogue. Heck, now even the liberals are turning on liberals - for not being liberal enough!

Portland is the perfect example and metaphor for Liberalism - if you’re a Lib, know that you can’t say “no it’s not”. It is - perhaps your local libs just haven’t quite made it that far - but I assure you this is where your ideology will take you.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

My only point was "My store...no shoes, no shirt, no mask, no smoking, no...."

I don't need your business that bad. Bye"

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Ummmm, so just wear a mask voluntarily, the virus goes away and they have no reason to require a vaccine or tracking. So simple but everyone would rather focus on a 100 unprovable conspiracies including masks being harmful and violating freedumb. Hey, it's ATS afterall...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Who needs police when you can get people to police themselves with necessary businesses.

The big defund the police movement is nothing more than a dry run to get people exposed to the idea. They don't need cops when they can just use access to groceries to shock your collar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join