It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I Was Dragged Into An Argument

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Over mask laws and where it is heading, naturally I throw out a meme...

And am berated with the government doesn’t want to track you and they can just look at your boring life on Instagram and Facebook. So I explained to them.

The chip is not about gathering your boring information or even tracking your location within millimeters. The chip is about control.

Need to make a couple extra bucks by selling some hunting or fishing gear? How about making a set of bookshelves or picnic table? Raise some chickens and sell the eggs? No exchanging of cash means no one can pay you for goods and services on the side.

Want to sell your gun or old car as a person to person sale? Not without an official mediator to transfer digital currency from one chip to the other. Same with those chicken eggs or bookshelves. Yard sale? Not anymore.

Sure it does away with illegal transactions such as drugs, prostitution and petty bribery of politicians...think high level bribery will be gone? The chip would especially cater to it.

They will still know all about your cut up hotdogs and macaroni cheese on Instagram and Facebook. But you are not eating steak that you couldn’t afford without the budget counselor paying you a visit with your slave wage meal plan.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Plague, cholera, Spanish flu: in the history of Europe there have been several pandemics before Corona. The fight against epidemics has always been, and still is today, above all a race against time: in addition to the feverish search for a vaccine and medicines, states have for centuries tried to stem the spread of viruses and bacteria with targeted measures. For example, more than 650 years ago, the means of isolating entire cities were already being used, as were measures such as contact bans, registration papers, counting the sick and fatalities, protective clothing - and later effective hygiene measures. Much of what researchers developed centuries ago is still standard practice in the fight against epidemics.

www.ndr.de...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
What's the diff between a mask and "no shirt, no shoes, no service"?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24
This is much different and I'm sorry you're not getting it, even with the meme in the OP. I dont articulate my thoughts into words well but I'm sure someone else will chime in to explain it.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

They don't cover up a pretend virus causing panic and destroying society to distract from blackmailed child "loving" nazi control freaks that like islands.

Other than that.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The "no shoes, no shirt, no service" was to keep dirty hippies like me out of places in the 60s/70s

The "mask required for safety" thing is more relatable to the push to make seatbelts a legal requirement.

edit: I was not a dirty hippie in the 60s/70s, but I am one now.
edit on 27-7-2020 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

oops

edit on 27-7-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
lets not forget.

the doctors, faccci, mayors, all have said, you cannot get it from rioting, burning down stores, looting, destroying cars, throwing projectiles at the police and innocent people, etc.

riot all you want, korona does not infect you!

but no gyms, no bars, no churches, those are forbidden fruit.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
lets not forget.

the doctors, faccci, mayors, all have said, you cannot get it from rioting, burning down stores, looting, destroying cars, throwing projectiles at the police and innocent people, etc.

*Citation needed

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Of course it is about control... it is always about control.

We are (were?) taught that anyone can be anything... every child can grow up to be whatever it is they want if they work hard enough and smart enough. For years, that was true. Oh, sure, if you want to run a business, you have to get a license, but that's not a big deal. Right? Only now it is... if you aren't supposed to open your business this week and do so anyway, the city will just pull your license. A governor can simply sign a piece of paper and say who can and cannot open a business today. No check, no balance, just sign and it's a done deal.

Need to go to town and pick something up? Well, you have to comply with certain regulations to be out in public. After all, it's for the public health... if you don't comply you are more than just a criminal. You become an evil death-bringer, because the boogeyman virus will get you and everyone you love. And the government will know if you stepped out into the public, because you're carrying around a transponder in your pocket.

But, hey, no one can tell from afar if you're wearing a face mask. That's right, but once a vaccine is developed they will know if you've been vaccinated. There are records about that, you know. It's not hard to have a computer check cell phone signals against vaccination databases and look for unvaccinated people walking around loose being all evil and stuff. And to be honest, if that were implemented I would feel safer than if it wasn't... because it will be implemented. We just might or might not be told it was implemented.

More likely, you will be issued a certificate of vaccination... your "papers." Stores will be required by one of those quickly-signed "laws" to require shoppers to have their papers. Refuse or cheat, and you'll lose your business license. It's all for the public health, after all, and we have to make sure that the boogeyman virus doesn't "get ya!" Besides, what's wrong with proving you're not the next Typhoid Mary? Isn't that peace of mind worth a little inconvenience?

Of course, papers can get lost. Hadn't thought about that. It's not fair for people to go get a vaccination and still not be able to get essentials! We have to do better... so here's an idea! A little microchip under the skin. It's tiny; it's painless; it's for the good of society! All it will do is show that you've been vaccinated. What harm can that do?

What they won't tell you is the last step. You see, those chips don't carry any information except a number. When they are scanned, there's a high-frequency signal that the chip picks up. It changes that signal into a tiny amount of power that runs the chip for a millisecond or two, just long enough to transmit back the number. Sounds harmless... what can they do with just a number? As it turns out, plenty.

Every purchase you make can now be paid for with that chip. Just scan your hand and the network will connect the number to your government database. That will have your bank info on it. Obviously it was YOU who scanned your hand, so just take the funds from the bank to pay for your purchase. No need to carry those cards around any more. It can also be tied to your transponder phone, so your receipt can be texted to you. Look how convenient this is! And you can't lose your microchip, so it's completely secure and safe. No more virtual crime! No more hacking! No more identity theft!

Except that there is. Those microchips are cheap... and I mean damn cheap! So all someone has to do is program a number into one and stick it in some ballistics gel in their pocket, report your phone stolen, and they have your account. Now they can palm the microchip and buy whatever they want... and you get to pay for it.

Don't think for a moment that is far-fetched. Every single thing I just mentioned is actually already old tech. Microchips are used regularly in pets right now, and that is exactly how they work... they receive an activation signal and send back a number. That number is then programmed into the database to identify who owns the pet. Connecting accounts is what computers do best... don't believe me? Search for something on Amazon and then watch the ads on ATS... they'll tailor those ads to your Amazon search. It's not just ATS either... heck, play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10 and watch the ads... I searched for a harness for my new puppy last night; this morning I got ads for pet supplies from Amazon. That's multiple accounts tied together. When I log into my Amazon account, Amazon makes a record of what I looked at (how else can they have my shopping history?). They also set a cookie in my browser. When I log into any site or app that uses ad services from Google, it can access that cookie and get my account number, then it transmits that to Amazon, and Amazon sends back ads based on that shopping history.

And it all happens in the blink of an eye, based on one number stored in a cookie.

Sure, you say, businesses want this info so they can try to sell you stuff... but why would the government want it? Well, that's pretty simple, too. If the government knows what you buy and when you buy it, it makes it easier to enforce laws that we can't enforce right now. For instance, say you drive to a nearby town. Nice day, sunny, clear, no traffic to speak of, no cops in sight... and you catch yourself doing 82 in a 70 mph zone. Oops! No biggie; no one saw you... except they did. That phone in your pocket has GPS and reads it pretty much continuously to keep you connected to the right tower. Speed is just change in position over time, and the cell company has all that info. Far-fetched, you say? Well, I have driven a company van that had GPS as well, and any speed over 65 mph, regardless of the reason, was an automatic write-up and possibly a loss of driving privileges. How did they know? GPS reported it to company headquarters in under 5 seconds. Your phone can do the same.

Now you go to the store and buy something.. say, a nice case for our phone. $5. No biggie, right? Scan your microchip and there's your receipt on your phone. Then you get another text: the speeding ticket for driving 82 mph in a 70. Oh, crap! But don't worry; for your convenience, the ticket amount and court costs have already been taken out of your bank for your convenience. You can appear in court in two months if you want to fight the ticket. Thank you for dealing with the Nebraska Highway Patrol!

Go to checkout at the grocery store... the cashier rings up your purchases and you scan your chip. Oops, rejected! You see, your medical history is all online too, and your last checkup showed your cholesterol is up. Doctor's orders, no beef for you! You can't buy that package of ground beef to use for grilling hamburgers. Everything else went through fine, though, so you have everything you need for your family cookout... except the meat.

~continued~

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
~continued~

Go to work one day and clock in... of course, that is accomplished using the microchip because it is so much faster, easier, and more secure. Ten minutes later you get called to the HR office... you have been scheduled for a blood test! Yeah, you used that chip last night at the bar and was out until last call... they need to make sure you're sober. While you're there, HR is nice enough to inform you that the company has a policy about employees frequenting bars... they already have you scheduled for the next AA meeting as a condition of continued employment.

Schools are online as well. Your child has been getting bad grades, and you have a virtual chat with their teacher. Seems you have been identified as not assisting your child properly with their indoctrination studies. Oops! You now have a virtual appointment with child protective services in three weeks where you can present your case to have your child returned to your custody. In the meantime, the child is being cared for by Child Series, just to ensure they are properly cared for. Well, ain't that super nice of them?

Every single aspect of your life can be tracked, quantified, analyzed, and used to ensure absolute and total compliance with everything and anything those in power wish you to do. Nothing will be exempt. There will be no privacy as we know it now; your information will be secure from everyone except the computers that analyze you for violations... and obviously if you have violated something, your information will then have to be turned over to the authorities for your own good.

Again, none of this is sci-fi. Everything I have just talked about is not only possible, but has been in operation for decades, with the one exception of having the chip required to be implanted in people. That is our only security against total tyranny. And that is what TPTB are after now... face masks mandatory >>> vaccination papers mandatory to not use the face masks >>> vaccination papers mandatory for all >>> vaccination verification through microchips >>> commerce through microchips... a string of dominoes that, once started, all fall in line.

Beware... it is coming. And it ain't Utopia. TPTB killed all the unicorns.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Fun story, in 1989 my then girlfriend got pregnant and she and I decided to get married. Thing is that during the blood tests it was discovered that she did not have immunity to measles or rubella and we were refused a marriage certificate. Due to pregnancy she also could not get the vaccine until after giving birth, so we married after my son was born.

When I was a kid in the early 70's I had to provide proof that I was immunized before I could attend school.

In my state I cannot vote unless I provide state or Federal ID at the polling place.

If your giving a slippery slope warning, you're at least 50 years too late.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

www.npr.org...
www.latimes.com...
www.dmagazine.com...
www.theverge.com...

Now, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it is very difficult to watch footage of these protests... a mixture of masks and unmasked protesters yelling and hollering, standing nuts to butts for hours, often coughing and juicing all over the place from tear gas... and not realize that, if COVID is as bad ass as we're told, COVID isn't spreading like wildfire among the protesting crowd.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

In my state I cannot vote unless I provide state or Federal ID at the polling place.

Don't worry; pretty soon you will be able to just scan your microchip. Easy-peasy, and perfectly reasonable!

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

I'm not seeing how that connects to this discussion, Heff. Considering voting is a Constitutionally defined federal mechanism which specifies citizenship requirements, I just am not seeing it.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

No exchanging of cash means no one can pay you for goods and services on the side.

No, it doesn't.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
These laws, rules and restrictions have been about since time immemorial. Classic example, the ten commandments. Every law ever made in every country in the world is a form of control.
Just because you agree with the majority of them does not mean that everyone does.
In the UK it's mandatory that you wear a crash helmet on a motorcycle, a heavy fine if you don't. Now why is that? Wearing a helmet does nothing for you while riding and it makes no difference if you don't wear one. Buuutt, but the reason is if you have an accident the helmet will protect your head, no not for you to decide if you want to take the chance. Technically it's not about you, it's about how much you will cost the country with medical and other expenses.
By the way this is a good law but there are an awful lot more that work only for the PTB.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Plague, cholera, Spanish flu: in the history of Europe there have been several pandemics before Corona. The fight against epidemics has always been, and still is today, above all a race against time: in addition to the feverish search for a vaccine and medicines, states have for centuries tried to stem the spread of viruses and bacteria with targeted measures. For example, more than 650 years ago, the means of isolating entire cities were already being used, as were measures such as contact bans, registration papers, counting the sick and fatalities, protective clothing - and later effective hygiene measures. Much of what researchers developed centuries ago is still standard practice in the fight against epidemics.

www.ndr.de...

Yes, listen to that sweet hum of culture lulling you to sleep and telling you this is all perfectly normal.

Masks are for the ill and close quarters interactions. That's been known. Untrained people with unfitted masks touch their face and stop engaging in other control methods. Those other control methods are what is most effective at stopping the spread.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't know what all the fuss is about. I have it on good authority this covid19 mess is a democratic hoax.

Put this clip on your phone and show it to anyone that gives you a ration of sh!t about not wearing a mask or that 6ft distancing BS.

Don't worry, Be happy....

edit on 27-7-2020 by olaru12 because: another semi colon

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
What's the diff between a mask and "no shirt, no shoes, no service"?

It's an aside to the topic, but I have to cackle when people bring this one up.

Some folks have OBVIOUSLY never been to Florida, let alone ever lived there their (FL's) way. Growing up down there and as an adult down there, I can't count how many times I've plodded around a store barefoot in a swimsuit. And seen many others doing the same. In some spots, about as covered up as someone gets is that itsy bitsy thong/banana hammock.

No shirt, no shoes, still plenty of service, lmfao.

I've yet to do either up here in Michigan, but I'm willing to bet there's big lake/inland lake towns who operate just like that if you look around enough.
edit on 7/27/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join