It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There went Gold and Silver prices....Swooosh

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Wow, silver was like 7 dollars back in March.

What's causing it to go up?

I hear that there's a big crash is coming. Worse than anything we have ever seen. 100's of millions will be homeless across the world. The elites want to buy up all the gold and silver before it happens. The money they are paying you got it will be worthless.

If I were you guys I wouldn't sell any of it. Hang on to it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I started buying bitcoin again when it was at $3000 bucks. Ramped that up when I started getting news about what was happening in China.

Today, Bitcoin sits at $11,100 bucks.

Started silver buying at $7 an ounce.

Seriously?

Well if you're an experienced investor - as you seem to be - you already know that it's long past time to take a lot of your money off the table. Leave some in case it continues to run, but count your winnings and your blessings, and party!

Congrats!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Yeah.. I'm happy.

But not really.

What it means is that the price of bitcoin and silver in dollar terms will soon be an irrelevant exercise.

At least I wont go homeless and I'll still be able to buy the things I need.

I generally don't give a damn about money. I grew up pretty poor and learned to go without. It took me a long time to realize I could use money to be comfortable too.

I just want to be able to keep my home and feed my family. If I get rich in the process of doing all of this then I hope I can help keep others in their homes and their kids fed too.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What i'd like to know is when the Gold Coin Stacker presents his/her stack-of-bullion Coins (at $10k per coin -> in valueless Dollar Notes)

the New Regime will rake-in those coins and give the dumb-erse a receipt for $2,000,oo which will be the appropriate monthly Universal Income Payday for that sucker to live off of...

if the Gold or Silver coin stacker is sneaky enough to not declare owning Any gold or silver coins ... When he gets caught in the scam/lie... that hoarder will lose-out on any future Universal Income monthly payday -> so they might as well take that $1 bullet and shoot himself-in-the-head to end up Quick Dead instead of Starving in 2 weeks of agony !!

hard time Ahead

i am of the mind that persons with more than 5 Gold Coins or 250 Silver Eagles will be stigmatized as being Rich/Capitalists and needing a seat at the Guillotine that deals with that type of criminals in our future time-line
edit on th31159606449229142020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hollow points have good value too

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join