It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There went Gold and Silver prices....Swooosh

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Dang boys....lets party.....120 years of price control........by the evil bunch.......slippin

Now this timing and momentum of the buying may just be a sign of some other catalyst finally shoving the end of the old harlot system out the screen door.....

The world picture is center here....not just Silver and Chase Morgan and Citibank.....our world gonna have a ....

What am i looking for...world gonna get a......waking noo...No .....a slap in the face...noNo No...an idiom change...No....a Biblical event long waited for to bring in the new by 2024.....the possible end of the Epoch.

Silver now....soon a war in Israel and something coming out of the sky.....

Back to economics......naw...economics not squat.....Bible one world govt knocking at our door now....see the trend.

Are we about togo back to how it was......?. Naw

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We wont go back to how is twas.....please, not that....

We deserve a world where God's concern about JUSTICE......is the prime directive, Mr Spock....a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
So what is the prices ot those two.......who friggin cares.......our world is on a new journey......the old walk was so like a battle daily......pushin 1950 for gold and Silver wanting 25 bucks even

a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 27-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Wow, silver was like 7 dollars back in March.

What's causing it to go up?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

When you say "swoosh" are you saying they went up or they went down?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Riiiiiiight. 3k years of history says nothing changes... Ever.

Fsce it... Jesus don't give no damn about us no more.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Gold hit a new record. Who would have known those damn commercials were right this whole time and that we should have listened when they said we should be buying gold and silver? I thought they just wanted my money.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

This:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
they can push a button and drop it......but so its really just hold Silver till it hits 300 or more....its insurance against govt foolery....a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Besides the cancel culture from regressive gaggles of people who label themselves progressive. That, and the KKK went from white to black and claimed they care about black lives.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Riiiiiiight. 3k years of history says nothing changes... Ever.

Fsce it... Jesus don't give no damn about us no more.

Now Jesus is giving the evil one the boot outta heaven according to Scripture....that's why the someting coming from the sky........scripture says Satans angels........but it might be motherships imho.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's like the thugs that took over the tea party and ruined it. Same here. Even Black lives matter peeps are distancing themselves from the Reg/Prog Party.

a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Or it could be that comet. 😂😅🤣

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have more.....Comex been cheating with paper Silver ......cheating the real market by selling 1.1 billion ounces a day the last 4 days......we see it coming......the usual traded is 35 million ounces........a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Silver is the bank killer Not Gold the price we see you still artificial but we're making Headway and it's the banks that are freaking

Just a big name five banks in the world and so silver should go up to 1 to 1 with gold believe it or not.....gold to 20,000.....Silver too

editby]edit on 27-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The Bloomberg just released the headline statement saying that physical demand for silver Mets Drive the price up doing harm to the bank.

But mainstream media never says anything like that they don't say it out loud read

Something's coming down the pipeline at us

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Ive been buying gold and silver for years. I just bought a bunch more a couple months ago.

Just keep in mind what scripture says about gold in the last days..... "A loaf of bread will buy a bag of gold". Thats why I keep large sacks of wheat berries in my chest freezers. That will be the real gold

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So the comex best exchange for all the commodities in September they're going to have trouble we can tell the timing of this.

The comex won't be able to handle for September deliveries so the powers-that-be whoever that is probably going to shut the whole show down by then.

In the comex they have to dump or rollover 7 million ounces a day between now and September 1st.

That's ounces of silver.

And the next delivery month would be December and it's not showing any statistics so it's as if the powers-that-be are going to let the world fall apart by September 1st in my humble opinion

By the way the volume for silver has never been this high in history this month ever in history so something's coming down the pipeline maybe huh

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Electronic silver dip paper silver that's what the comments is and they're going to bite the bullet so in the last four and a half years all the mining industry in silver is Doug that out of the ground and the comex did it all in one week a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I wonder if that last quote was from the late Robby Noel?
"Would you rather have a can of beans, or a picture of a
can of beans?" Made up my mind about physical v. GLD.

Whatever Mr. Maguire was almost run over with 3 1/2 years ago
was a lot bigger than a black Beemer...
and I think almost every one of us are still in the way. Not an
alarmist, but his original idea of rolling over whatever paper
dividends (or at least windfalls) into real metal is becoming
more sound every passing day.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join