It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Antifa unleashes secret weapon on feds

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: chr0naut

I have seen video after video of 'the authorities' beating the $#!t out of passively protesting citizens.

In what country ?

America.

It was a rogue police officer's use of excessive force, causing death, that sparked this year's round of rioting (in America).

FIFY

There was more than a single officer involved. There was also other members of the public who raised all sorts of excuses very publicly in the media to try and justify the murder and suggested that the officer should be acquitted - these are those people with the attitude that it is OK for good guys to murder bad guys - especially with darker pigmentation.

edit on 27/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jason79

In weight of numbers alone there are more American citizens who are protesters than those who are on the side of the current tyranny. Yes, that is what you call it when a small group try and violently enforce their power over the the majority.

That funny, every one of these police killings that started the protest happened by cops who work for and follow the policies set by democratic mayors and city councils. The people who are ultimately responsible for the deaths are claiming to support the protesters.

At this point you are protesting in favor of police officers killing black people.

In so many of these public cases the victim had a darker complexion. Similarly, there are significantly more arrests of non-Caucasians. These are the results of bias in public attitudes, bias in poverty, and a police focus on, and suspicion of, people based upon skin color.

I am not protesting. I am debating online.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: carsforkids
Yes folks that's right Antifa has just launched a devastating weapon
on the Feds in Portland Or. You can check it out right now without
any more hyperbole for me. And then we'll discuss the shock and
horror of this new weapon and it's capability. Please use adult
discretion and ask any young children to leave the room.

The horror!

In weight of numbers alone there are more American citizens who are protesters than those who are on the side of the current tyranny. Yes, that is what you call it when a small group try and violently enforce their power over the the majority.

This is the single funniest thing I've read all day. Your ignorance is truly unrivaled! Guess what Skip (yes I call you Skip because I will never again waste time reading another one of your clueless posts), "in weight of numbers alone there are more American citizens getting up and going to work every day than who are out being whiny destructive little sh!ts in the streets. That includes all "sides", even the majority of left-leaning citizens don't participate in this crap. Your baseless and misinformed assertions from your perch in the peanut gallery are embarrassing.

The vast majority of those who "get up and go to work every day" are not those who support the police use of excessive and deadly force, particularly against black people.

Don't 'spin it away' towards a weakly related ideological left/right dichotomy. The police were repeatedly enforcing prejudice.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Why do you have such a hard on for American politics surly it does not affect you in New Zealand. I don't see you railing against class struggle in your home country of Australia, or of it's history of racism, genocide and sterilization of you indigenous people.How about the rampant polution out by you all, the lands polluted the oceans polluted and you pour more CO2 into the air than most by exportation of coal.

edit on 27-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Ah, the "wall of moms" they're trying to make sound so enlightened and heroic.

They're neither.

As a mom myself, they're nowhere close to fit to call themselves mothers. No mother WORTH ANYTHING would ever support this garbage, let alone participate in it. They're genetic donor write-offs at this rate, we all should hope they're all too old to have more idiots -- I mean, kids.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yes folks that's right Antifa has just launched a devastating weapon
on the Feds in Portland Or. You can check it out right now without
any more hyperbole for me. And then we'll discuss the shock and
horror of this new weapon and it's capability. Please use adult
discretion and ask any young children to leave the room.

What weapon is that?

No offense, but I have zero interest in watching any vids without knowing what I'm committing my time to.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

They're genetic donor write-offs at this rate, we all should hope they're all too old to have more idiots -- I mean, kids.

Certainly anyone who's words convey the importance of motherhood in
regards to giving true men to the world. Could only be an honorable
woman herself. No joke.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

What weapon is that?

No offense, but I have zero interest in watching any vids without knowing what I'm committing my time to.

Thanks in advance.
a reply to: Riffrafter

Thick skin amigo I wear it well and If you're particular with your time I doubt
you'd have much interest in having a go at antifa for bringing out their moms.
To antifas credit I see no reason for moms not be there. Just appealing to the
lighter side of the pit. You might say.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You have no idea what we support here fake kiwi.
The majority do not in any way support these democratic party enabled riots.
All these idiots are doing is ensuring a gop house senate and potus which will give us a gop scotus.

Let them riot away.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

" I have seen video after video of 'the authorities' beating the $#!t out of passively protesting citizens . |

SOURCE ? I Do Not Believe You .

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
You shouldn't
It is a fountain of misinformation.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

Why do you have such a hard on for American politics surly it does not affect you in New Zealand. I don't see you railing against class struggle in your home country of Australia, or of it's history of racism, genocide and sterilization of you indigenous people.How about the rampant polution out by you all, the lands polluted the oceans polluted and you pour more CO2 into the air than most by exportation of coal.

American politics does affect me in New Zealand. We sell and buy from them.

We even told the US not to bring their atomically powered and armed vessels into our waters, which they promptly ignored. We had mass protests against it, but the US doesn't seem give a damn about the sovereignity of other countries. And we don't really want to pick a fight with a bully.

LOL.

It isn't just the native people in Australia who were sterilized, they did it to the intellectually handicapped and others who didn't fit the percieved norm. Nasty stuff, now highly illegal.

As far as 'class struggle' in Australia, everyone's middle class now. That was all finished and over, two centuries ago, when we Federated and got self-rule.

It's true about Aussie coal (I think it's called 'Clean Coal™ ' now), though, and about the very few who hold the rest of the country to ransom. Nothing's as precious as a hole in the ground.

But it's good that you are researching up world history!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

You are a Pawn . Checkmate King Two , this is White Rook , Over............

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" I have seen video after video of 'the authorities' beating the $#!t out of passively protesting citizens . |

SOURCE ? I Do Not Believe You .

It isn't hard. Here's a Google search with stacks of results.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Ah, the "wall of moms" they're trying to make sound so enlightened and heroic.

They're neither.

As a mom myself, they're nowhere close to fit to call themselves mothers. No mother WORTH ANYTHING would ever support this garbage, let alone participate in it. They're genetic donor write-offs at this rate, we all should hope they're all too old to have more idiots -- I mean, kids.

They are surrogate riot "moms"

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You are a Pawn . Checkmate King Two , this is White Rook , Over............

Is that your call sign?

Zanti Misfit (from the town of Morgue, California) is much cooler. You guys there in the US are such "practiced executioners".

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

As far as 'class struggle' in Australia, everyone's middle class now.

Tell that to the 2.9 million who live below the poverty line.
All you do is lie.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The majority of people are too busy just getting on with life to be protesting. There are large amount of protesters but to say that they are the majority is a stretch.

Most of the protesters are not even effected by or part of the groups they claim to represent. Staying true that theme most people on these boards who support them are in fact not even American.

I don’t care about it either way my belief is it’s their right to protests and if if they loot and riot it’s some else’s right to shoot em. 🤷‍♂️

The protesters are in the majority compared with those that they are protesting against.

No they’re not.

edit on 27-7-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Do you not know these Antifa folks share the exact same ideology you do ?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail
Hmm...
Are they tremendous story tellers as well?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join