It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Antifa unleashes secret weapon on feds

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Our society is crumbling. People get lawyers to try to get their kids out of trouble and then the kids get more and more into trouble....almost like they want to punish their parents by draining their savings. If your kid gets caught doing something wrong, do not try to get them out of it, make them go through court and do community service if the court requires it in leau of a fine. They need to learn to follow the rules...do not bail them out of piddly crimes, the crimes get worse if you do most times. I have seen this happen over and over over the years, people trying to protect their kids wind up making them worse.

The punishment for a little initial mess-up when they are young usually does not get much of a penalty, but when they don't get dissuaded, the crime can become severe later on because mommy and daddy bailed them out. The authorities know the young can get talked into doing something wrong, that is why your childhood record is abolished, if properly punnished, kids often learn they cannot get away with it and turn into good adults later on.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
a reply to: Athetos

Precisely.

I think it's because right wing people see left wing people being bad and getting away with stuff and this infuriates them. I think very few people on this board support the protesters, but indeed they are American and can goto the polls.

To vote for the Democratic candidate that gets slammed thoroughly here by the majority of members who are right wing. Thus the very few people supporting the protesters.

Basically, this is where people who are for one side and against the other get together and pass stars around with well written essays, rants, jokes and whatever else. In an alternate dimension, there's an ATS that's majority liberal doing the same thing where Biden is glorified and Trump gets tar and feathered creatively in text to resounding approval from peers instead of vice versa.

Tarring and feathering is a form of public humiliation and punishment used to enforce unofficial justice or revenge. It was used in feudal Europe and its colonies in the early modern period, as well as the early American frontier, mostly as a type of mob vengeance.

The victim would be stripped naked, or stripped to the waist. Wood tar (sometimes hot) was then either poured or painted onto the person while they were immobilized. Then the victim either had feathers thrown on them or was rolled around on a pile of feathers so that they stuck to the tar.

The image of a tarred-and-feathered outlaw remains a metaphor for severe public criticism

Smacks of waaaaaah! people don't think like I think LOL plenty of places it's the exact opposite, like ,loads of them. LOL like most of them seriously. Why keep butting your head against the soon to be defunct ATS wall of racist conservatives LOL. Its almost like you need validation for your thoughts, thoughts that include kissing some azzhat pretend anarchist. Which is exactly who most of these "protesters" are. Said it before these protests had purpose and were changing minds the first week or so, now they are just people with no real end game except continue to destroy and riot. They pretty much won and then pissed it all away by continuing

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

In weight of numbers alone there are more American citizens who are protesters than those who are on the side of the current tyranny. Yes, that is what you call it when a small group try and violently enforce their power over the the majority.

That funny, every one of these police killings that started the protest happened by cops who work for and follow the policies set by democratic mayors and city councils. The people who are ultimately responsible for the deaths are claiming to support the protesters.

At this point you are protesting in favor of police officers killing black people.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well, it seems Antifa has a new battle cry:

"I'm calling my MOMMY!"

I'll never be able to watch another Antifa video without that cry going through my head...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...

In one incident, federal agents hit Christopher J. David, a navy veteran, with a baton and sprayed him with pepper spray after he asked them if they felt their actions violated the constitution, the Times reported.

The incident was one of the reasons the wall of veterans was motivated to form, Duston Obermeyer, a Marine Corps veteran, told the Times.

There’s so many people protesting each other , it’s getting confusing....

Walls of moms, walls of vets.......

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Yeah, I know what you mean. That line between smashing/looting/burning and asking a question is so damn fine...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: snowspirit

Yeah, I know what you mean. That line between smashing/looting/burning and asking a question is so damn fine...

TheRedneck
Lets be honest, stay at home, Covid, these riots created an out for individuals to vent, hence the random groups protesting to random things.

If they wanted their protest to have actual meaning, they'll stay home and VOTE come Nov.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Lets be honest, stay at home, Covid, these riots created an out for individuals to vent, hence the random groups protesting to random things.

Protests? What protests? All I see are riots.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
Yes folks that's right Antifa has just launched a devastating weapon
on the Feds in Portland Or. You can check it out right now without
any more hyperbole for me. And then we'll discuss the shock and
horror of this new weapon and it's capability. Please use adult
discretion and ask any young children to leave the room.

The horror!

In weight of numbers alone there are more American citizens who are protesters than those who are on the side of the current tyranny. Yes, that is what you call it when a small group try and violently enforce their power over the the majority.

This is the single funniest thing I've read all day. Your ignorance is truly unrivaled! Guess what Skip (yes I call you Skip because I will never again waste time reading another one of your clueless posts), "in weight of numbers alone there are more American citizens getting up and going to work every day than who are out being whiny destructive little sh!ts in the streets. That includes all "sides", even the majority of left-leaning citizens don't participate in this crap. Your baseless and misinformed assertions from your perch in the peanut gallery are embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: carsforkids
Yes folks that's right Antifa has just launched a devastating weapon
on the Feds in Portland Or. You can check it out right now without
any more hyperbole for me. And then we'll discuss the shock and
horror of this new weapon and it's capability. Please use adult
discretion and ask any young children to leave the room.

The horror!

This is the single funniest thing I've read all day. Your ignorance is truly unrivaled! Guess what Skip (yes I call you Skip because I will never again waste time reading another one of your clueless posts), "in weight of numbers alone there are more American citizens getting up and going to work every day than who are out being whiny destructive little sh!ts in the streets. That includes all "sides", even the majority of left-leaning citizens don't participate in this crap. Your baseless and misinformed assertions from your perch in the peanut gallery are embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo
I thought YouTube wasn't valid.

If it fits the agenda.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I thought you were referring to the bags of poo that they are tossing over the fence.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Not actual mothers. Perhaps a few but by and large it's the same dudettes who were there 30 minutes ago that put on the printed shirt. People have been documenting these groups springing up overnight made up of the same losers from all the over moronic activist groups.

Thought it was okay to kill late stage pregnancies anyway? Just a clump of cells until it is born, right?

Speaking of which it is the absolute height of cowardice to hide behind pregnant women, children and babies. Pathetic. Absolute lowest of the low. There is literally no depth to which these aberrants will not sink.

Bolding mine.. I wonder if the clones gave the old girls seats on the school buses.

Some late-stage failed abortions are above the law now; some even have
advanced degrees and are teaching others. "After all, Hell IS repetition." S.King
No real mother who cares for her offspring would allow it to engage in this
kind of self-destructive behavior, much less join in.

The first thing I've seen any of them do right in the last 100 years is
denounce Margaret Sanger. I still refuse to be led by some failed ideology,
however popular.
In other news, Yahoo just last week discont'd comments in favor of a survey.
Yee-ho. Oh no , where to go with rebuttal? I bet they loved MY answers...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The premise of that ranting fool is that those ''mom''s are objects to be used. It seems well beyond his limited mentality to recognize that those ''mom's'' are full fledged women, individuals in their own right speaking out and exercising their first amendment rights.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
a reply to: oloufo
I thought YouTube wasn't valid.

If it fits the agenda.

there are also non-faked videos and news on youtube. there is even said to be conservative media that nevertheless report objectively about such topics. you can also use local news stations. if you search, you find.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

The premise of that ranting fool is that those ''mom''s are objects to be used. It seems well beyond his limited mentality to recognize that those ''mom's'' are full fledged women, individuals in their own right speaking out and exercising their first amendment rights.

Exactly, apparently once we are Mothers we lose all thought processing and can just be used however. You know we are just housewives in the suburbs according the President.

What about all the women who protested for our right to vote? There weren't any mothers?

You do realize that these woman want it to be known that there are many peaceful people who want to support the other people protesting. In all the video I have seen they have been linked arm to arm, not rioting. They naively believed they wouldn't be targeted by law enforcement if they were peaceful. That didn't turn out so well.
edit on 27-7-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ya know I agree with you who ever this extra wanna be mic head is
He's kind of a jackass. No worse than every geeky fool from the MSM.
Now I'm sure my thinking on posting this thread is obvious. But also
I'm presenting opportunity for everyone of us who frequents
"The pit" to lighten up a little bit on each other. Because for me I
try to practice a policy of never holding a grudge with another
member, over to another thread on these boards. If things get ugly
in one thread it ends completely in that thread. Because the hostile
opponent is still my valued follow member. Then again I can be very
abrasive at times. So if others don;t reciprocate the same policy back?
I understand that as well. But ya you get the drift thanks for posting Terry.

edit on 27-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: carsforkids

I thought you were referring to the bags of poo that they are tossing over the fence.

Ah man is that what that was? What is that reverse evolution? See I
couldn't be a cop I'd just start take'n head shots and end up another
center piece for the MSM. Sick MF's!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Do those people in the streets even know what they are protesting about anymore ?
If not, this could go on forever.

I'm with you on that, they have lost the plot at this point. Actually, due to lockdowns and everything else, I think many people are simply lost..period.

I respect the right to protest though, and not all these people are violent/destructive..I'm going to say the majority.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The majority of people are too busy just getting on with life to be protesting. There are large amount of protesters but to say that they are the majority is a stretch.

Most of the protesters are not even effected by or part of the groups they claim to represent. Staying true that theme most people on these boards who support them are in fact not even American.

I don’t care about it either way my belief is it’s their right to protests and if if they loot and riot it’s some else’s right to shoot em. 🤷‍♂️

a reply to: chr0naut

The protesters are in the majority compared with those that they are protesting against.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join