It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert! Antifa unleashes secret weapon on feds

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: chr0naut

Hello knock knock!

Why am I sycophant?

Oh and what's a sycophant and I'm feeling attacked right now!

Are you Mark Kaye?

He is the one presenting the video.

Also, sycophant - Dictionary.com.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Gothmog
Interesting .
The only folks on this thread defending Antifa are foreign citizens....
Interesting.

No-one is defending Antifa.

These are women protesters who want to shame 'the authorities' into stopping from their repeated violence.

Dude these mum's are the devil incarnate, they literally represent all that is wrong with the world. They need a knee to the neck to put them back in their place.

Yes, but will they spank these naughty boys who are bullying everyone?

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Standard America envy.

They're unfulfilled with their insignificant lives in their irrelevant countries. So they try to immerse themselves in American events to feel like their existence matters.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Okay my bad but maybe I wanna be a sycophant?

Oh hell no Schro that's just nasty! I won't even be using that word
again.
edit on 27-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Interesting .
The only folks on this thread defending Antifa are foreign citizens....
Interesting.

No-one is defending Antifa.

These are women protesters who want to shame 'the authorities' into stopping from their repeated violence.

Dude these mum's are the devil incarnate, they literally represent all that is wrong with the world. They need a knee to the neck to put them back in their place.

Yes, but will they spank these naughty boys who are bullying everyone?

Everybody has a price.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Okay my bad but maybe I wanna be a sycophant?

At least you know your place I guess.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
That radio guy is definitely a closet skinhead nazi. Look at his shiney nogin and his right wing stance.

He probably makes videos trolling BLM protesters too.

Ah yes, I too can lower my IQ and add to pointless phuckery.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
ROFL!

Forum hemorrhoids,

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

At least you know your place I guess.

Ya I have to keep track of that. I can't call mom and ask.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Standard America envy.

They're unfulfilled with their insignificant lives in their irrelevant countries. So they try to immerse themselves in American events to feel like their existence matters.

And that is the strange thing.
They uphold the protestors right to riot (there is none) , yet they have had multiple times in their countries that we would have considered protest time.
Did they ?
No.
Wonder why ?

And for some reason they don't get the word "lawfulness"
And I am not saying that in a mean way , more like the dictionary definition .
There are laws against blocking streets , store entrances , federal buildings , and emergency response buildings.
There are laws against destruction of private property.
And , if told to move on by an officer of the law , do so.
Better than going to jail and being terminated from your job for having an arrest warrant and record.
I think folks that proudly stick out their chest and boast about such are covering the fact they would comply with the law quickly.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Standard America envy.

And that is the strange thing.
They uphold the protestors right to riot

Really?

(there is none) , yet they have had multiple times in their countries that we would have considered protest time.
Did they ?
No.
Wonder why ?

Just because you don't hear about the rest of the world in your country, doesn't mean that nothing is happening 'out there'.

We have regular protests about all sorts of things. It happens in every free country and even a few that are still struggling for it.

And for some reason they don't get the word "lawfulness"

Of course we understand lawfulness. Some of us are better versed in law than others, but we all know the basics.

But true justice probably has nothing to do with what borders you are born within, who your parents are, or how much money you have.

You see, you have laws that defend murderers just because they wear a badge, or work for a particular boss, or can pay everyone off. You even have laws that defend slave ownership, despite all these years. That may be law, but it isn't justice.

And I am not saying that in a mean way , more like the dictionary definition .
There are laws against blocking streets , store entrances , federal buildings , and emergency response buildings.
There are laws against destruction of private property.

So, when they close a street to do roadworks, they are breaking the law?

When there is a forced foreclosure of a business, they must keep their doors open to allow public access or they are breaking the law?

When Federally owned buildings are condemned, they cannot be closed because that would constitute breaking the law? How about closing at night or on public holidays? Arrest the government!

Not to mention those fire stations that are closed to the public!

And those data destruction guidelines issued by government departments. Willful vandalism!

LOL.

And , if told to move on by an officer of the law , do so.

Are there rules that say you must constantly move? What if that officers tells you to move on from your own property?

Please, show me the statute.

Better than going to jail and being terminated from your job for having an arrest warrant and record.

They can hit you and say you are resisting arrest, despite the fact that you didn't, and they have the law on their side. And you get a record just because. There is significant evidence of this kind of thing happening - in the USA - recently.

I think folks that proudly stick out their chest and boast about such are covering the fact they would comply with the law quickly.

Remember those rebels who founded your national independence. Lawbreakers, every one.

edit on 27/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Standard America envy.

This

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I had a dream that I called my mom lastnight to tell her about the second stimulus package. This is odd considering she passed away in 2011 and I rarely ever dream about her.

I guess it was an important call for me because I need the stimulus to have enough for another car, since my uncle/housemate was hit while driving mine and the insurance didn't cover it. Something about stop signs, liability, I don't know. I couldn't afford collision. Anyways..

She didn't seem interested and there were long pauses before her replies. She eventually said she was sleepy. In the dream she wasn't passed away, but after waking up, I figured it made sense that I communicated with her beyond the grave.

This is relevant because I'm an Antifa thug who fights with federal troopers.
edit on 27-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Do those people in the streets even know what they are protesting about anymore ?
If not, this could go on forever.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The majority of people are too busy just getting on with life to be protesting. There are large amount of protesters but to say that they are the majority is a stretch.

Most of the protesters are not even effected by or part of the groups they claim to represent. Staying true that theme most people on these boards who support them are in fact not even American.

I don’t care about it either way my belief is it’s their right to protests and if if they loot and riot it’s some else’s right to shoot em. 🤷‍♂️

edit on 27-7-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I have seen video after video of 'the authorities' beating the $#!t out of passively protesting citizens.

In what country ?

America.

It was a rogue police officer's use of excessive force, causing death, that sparked this year's round of rioting (in America).

FIFY

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

You're not antifa are you? But seriously that's a nice dream
getting to call your mom like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Do those people in the streets even know what they are protesting about anymore ?
If not, this could go on forever.

It very seriously looks like they just watched a riot video and
are do'n their best just to go thru the motions. Like they're just
there til there shift ends.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Precisely.

I think it's because right wing people see left wing people being bad and getting away with stuff and this infuriates them. I think very few people on this board support the protesters, but indeed they are American and can goto the polls.

To vote for the Democratic candidate that gets slammed thoroughly here by the majority of members who are right wing. Thus the very few people supporting the protesters.

Basically, this is where people who are for one side and against the other get together and pass stars around with well written essays, rants, jokes and whatever else. In an alternate dimension, there's an ATS that's majority liberal doing the same thing where Biden is glorified and Trump gets tar and feathered creatively in text to resounding approval from peers instead of vice versa.

Tarring and feathering is a form of public humiliation and punishment used to enforce unofficial justice or revenge. It was used in feudal Europe and its colonies in the early modern period, as well as the early American frontier, mostly as a type of mob vengeance.

The victim would be stripped naked, or stripped to the waist. Wood tar (sometimes hot) was then either poured or painted onto the person while they were immobilized. Then the victim either had feathers thrown on them or was rolled around on a pile of feathers so that they stuck to the tar.

The image of a tarred-and-feathered outlaw remains a metaphor for severe public criticism

edit on 27-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Standard America envy.

Well posted and accurate.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join