It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO over Long Beach, CA... yay, nay?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So of course.. take this with a whole spoon full of Salt, but TMZ, who doesnt post UFO videos, at least any that I can recall, just posted one in an update moments ago from Long Beach CA

Apparently, what makes this unique, is prior to the appearance of this object, there were military fighter jets flying around...

It seems/sounds like they were chasing this thing from what people were reporting..

The video... is pretty bad.. not by the fault of the cameraman or the camera itself, but because this object moved so fast it could barely be caught on camera. They slowed the frames down and got an image of the object...

It doesnt look like most UFOs weve seen on videos.. its alot "rougher" if that makes sense. You can see shapes/parts/components it seems unlike the traditional smooth surfaces we hear about and see..

Not sure if im allowed to post a link, but no sense in posting it without a link. .

www.tmz.com...

Again.. I wish it was slower so we could actually see it more in motion.

Nothing that I know of that moves that fast without a rocket propulsion trail.

Is it possible our jets really were scrambling on this thing?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
1) - Summer + Sunny + Trees = Bug (look at the still shot)
2) - We all spend our time outdoors with our cell phones and video recorders , filming a clear blue sky . huh ?
3) - It's TMZ . The folks that entertain folks

edit on 7/27/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
That still shot doesnt really look like any bug Ive ever seen.. its pretty defined.

Also, if it was.. then it was flying backwards given the only way I could see it being a bug.

In addition to that, if its a bug why would the person record pull out their phone to record a bug?

It was clear to the observer it was an object in the sky...

Also.. the fighter jets? Apparently four F-18s were in the area.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
That still shot doesnt really look like any bug Ive ever seen.. its pretty defined.

Also, if it was.. then it was flying backwards given the only way I could see it being a bug.

In addition to that, if its a bug why would the person record pull out their phone to record a bug?

It was clear to the observer it was an object in the sky...

Also.. the fighter jets? Apparently four F-18s were in the area.

July Fly in flight.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

They pulled their phone out to record the fighters going overhead. The fighters were heading to or from one of many MOAs off the coast. They're out there all the time doing carrier qualifications, testing new systems, and just general training. Depending on where they're out of, they may not go over him very often so he wanted to try to tape them.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Bug or bird

www.tmz.com...
edit on 27-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Possible UFO ?!

It's definitely a UFO. It's unidentified ( so far ), it's flying and it's an object. Therefore, UFO.

What it is most likely not, is an extraterrestrial craft, as others have pointed out.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I saw his last night.
Bug for sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I saw his last night.
Bug for sure.

They be buggin'.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just because it's tmz doesn't necessarily mean its bunk. After all most outlets are reluctant to cover such things. However it does look like a big to me, and the other video looks sorta fake. Interesting find either way.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidparadoxI was born and raised in Long Beach remember when kids we saw ufo's out towards Catalina Island,brother was PD was buzzed in patrol car a few times,think at one time that area was part of a great city

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Out of hundreds of "news" people, TMZ is the only one who captured photos of how sick Justice Ruth Ginsburg was last year.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog

Out of hundreds of "news" people, TMZ is the only one who captured photos of how sick Justice Ruth Ginsburg was last year.

Yes.
They believe in scoops.
No matter the cost .
But this thread IS NOT about RBG

edit on 7/28/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/28/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join