It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts On Trump Reelection From Biden Supporter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Laughable that you guys call Biden far left. I would call Biden Center right. Do you have an example of a centrist Democrat? a reply to: Xtrozero

He hasn't been for 40 years..its his new handlers that are far left as he sits in his Presidential chair drooling.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Not those of us who love our children and care about their future. It's a certainty that most Americans fall into that category.

Except maybe Trump himself, who couldn't even fake compassion if he was at a kitten skinning.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

if this is true, this video deserves its own thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Trump 2020!
As far as I'm concerned, he is the only true President of the People I've seen in my lifetime. He challenges the establishment and they hate that. I love the man.

I will, of course, be voting for him. If I ever get polled, I will say I'm voting for Biden as many others I know do. I don't trust polls. You know there are teams of people out there just polling to give false hope and reading. I would do the same.

I've not always voted Republican, but I certainly don't want someone in the White House that is forgetful and displays signs of dementia, even if he is a puppet.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

But the main support is from his stereotypical Democrat tax the rich economic policy.

If you taxed the rich 100% that would be about 400 billion more per year...lol They already pay a good amount, so how much should it cost you to be an American? I pay about 35k in Fed taxes after all said and done...seems very high compared to the 45% that basically pay nothing.

15 dollars an hour is a pipe dream, much is controlled by the states anyhow, oh BTW it still sucks, the fed minimum wage is not really used much for anything except for an economic baseline, states establish their own minimum wages... You need 25+ per hour and I would say 35+, so how do you get to those pay numbers?

You need jobs..not civil jobs but good private sector jobs that pay well. That will not come from the left...not their model...

Get 50 million into good jobs and you will see a trillion more in taxes... The problem with the rich is they are a small number so individually they make a lot of money but the sheer numbers of the total isn't as much as you might think.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I was a life long democrat till 2016 and I am a union member, I voted for Obama the first time,
the next election I didnt vote at all. I voted for Trump in 16 I am a no way Hillery kind of guy.
now the dems are at war with the Republican party, the left went so far left, they could use a couple of rights

now with the political war is on, I have to say its Trump again for me.

Its the attack of the ridalin eaters, thats whats going on

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Remember the primary polls?
Joe Biden lead in Nevada.
Which he lost.
Joe lead in Iowa.
Which he lost, finishing in 4th place.
Joe lead in New Hampshire.
Which he lost, finishing in 5th place.

You might remember that Hillary lead in all the polls too.
She also lost.

How many FRIGGIN” times do you need to be told that the polls are fake?!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
As it stands right now

The Trump re-election is a certainty
If this freakin’ Chinese virus hadn’t ruined the national and world economies and transformed America into something out of a Stephen King novel, I would have been much more confident about his re-election. Back in November, I thought the only way he could lose was if a recession occurred before this November, and lo and behold, look what happened. I think the virus striking now was coincidental, but it sure has helped the Democrats’ chances. And then a cop in Minneapolis — run by Democrat mayors for the last 42 years — kills a black former felon and all hell breaks loose nationwide. It was inevitable that the news media would go into anti-Trump overdrive by now, but the virus, riots and protests are made-to-order issues to hammer the president with. I’m scared, but not without hope. Anything can happen. Thank God I probably won’t be alive in 20 years or less.
edit on 27-7-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: carewemust
Not those of us who love our children and care about their future. It's a certainty that most Americans fall into that category.

Except maybe Trump himself, who couldn't even fake compassion if he was at a kitten skinning.
He’s worked harder than any president in my 63 years to create new jobs and repatriate outsourced jobs for the working class. He’s renegotiated stupid trade treaties that weren’t advantageous to Americans. He’s trying — in the face of unbelievable obstructionism — to stem the tide of illegal aliens who compete directly with the poorest people in our country, many of them black or Hispanic. Ivanka got pledges from companies to train millions of people for better jobs. And, of course, his policies reduced the unemployment rate for every demographic you can name to historic lows before the Chinese pandemic. I can go on and on with the things he’s done to give Americans jobs and a better life. What did any president in the last 50 years do that can compare? He sure has a funny way of showing an alleged lack of compassion, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join