It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nadler--Violence/Rioting In Portland Is A MYTH

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

He's not even that, he's a globalist, one with a very poor credit history.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

edit on 28 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Meh, even if that's true, credit is a scam. Mine went from 740 to 630 just because I paid off all my debts.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Probably a penalty for not borrowing any more, the banks have us all by the balls.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I think his statement is to downplay the events in light of the Barr testimony. I’m sure this “myth” sentiment will play out today at the hearing.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Watch Short Video (:35):
twitter.com...

A chance interviewer catches Jerrold Nadless in an unguarded moment on the street...and asks him if he will disavow Antifa violence and rioting in Portland.

Nadler (not wearing a mask) responds that the violence and rioting in Portland...is nothing but a "myth being spread ONLY in Washington DC".

Fortunately for Nadler...his interview was cut short, as his driver pulled him away and hurried him into his awaiting limo.

Apparently, the past two months of fires, looting, explosives, rioting and fighting is not real...so, according to fat Jerry, we can all rest easy.

...BUT I KID!

You know what’s funny? Portland Mayor “Teargas Teddy” Wheeler seems to echo the same sentiments... even while getting tear gassed, his security detail is in scuffles and things are literally burning around him.

Must be part of the mental disorder that is modern liberalism - fires, riots, property destruction, shootings - it’s all just a form of justified expression.... simply amazing.

But, for all you sane minded people out there on the interwebs I have bad news for you - none of these officials in PDX or otherwise will get unseated over any of this. They are a perfect reflection of the people who voted them in. Your typical portlander can’t see what’s wrong with any of this. Pretty remarkable.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
He was in a car accident on the way to the hearings he scheduled to grandstand against Trump/Barr

Unfortunately no injuries, seeing as he has a built in wind bag

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Unfortunately, that happened to a lot of people during that period of time.

Not even sure why, truth to tell.

Trump is in no wise any different than any other politician that's been in American politics for the past half century plus.

Divisive? Name me a politician who isn't??

Lies? Name me a politician who doesn't??

...and so on.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing LMAO
Wrong Door

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: carewemust
Ginsburg is knocking on heaven's door.

Are you sure you have that direction right?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
every right winger nut in this country loves to see the most violent footage possible of Portland, unfortunately you are all idiots for believing any right wing news outlet with regards to coverage. It is all disinfo and you are sheep eating it up.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

So buildings aren't being burn down? Police aren't being attacked, blinded, killed? Liberal politicians aren't using the same worn out excuses and lame attacks as they did in the early 90s?

Even got Marxine Waters accusing President Bush (1) of the same crap she slings against Trump.

These sorts of people are the problem in liberal cities, not Republicans

every right winger nut in this country loves to see the most violent footage possible of Portland

The footage is real. Ergo the violence exists and must be put down. Hard. And you know what those weak shower-phobic rioters will do? Absolutely thing other than literally fling poo. They're weak little cowards who only know how to cry and throw tantrums. And when Trump steamrolls Biden in Nov, just know we'll be ready to meet the left's violence head on.

You all talk about not accepting any election, MORE PROJECTION. You didn't accept Trump's stunning defeat of "hillary" in 2016 and you won't accept it over the groping hair sniffer. What do they have in common? They'll both be 3-time failed Pres. candidates.
edit on 7/28/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
He knows what he is doing and is just making a mockery of the American people.

Many of the Democrat leaders are at war with a lot of Americas systems. They want to burn it down literally and figurely.

How is being stood for is beyond me

And this is what trump as president and still he cant make a dent in their cabal.

The smart ones really under stand the prosperity and security under trump.

Guess most are not tired hearing about ISIS everyday.

So ungrateful and just plain stupid.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

I'm watching youtube live feeds, no right wing news source is needed. We can see it live every night.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Vector99

He now is a partisan hack that needs to go, let someone replace him.

The POTUS is a partisan hack as well, should he also be replaced ?

Make a thread on it, I'll comment there, that isn't the topic here, try to follow along...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

So you type up an off topic comment to me to tell me I'm off topic. Well done

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So you type up an off topic comment to me to tell me I'm off topic. Well done

On topic, do you think the rioting in Portland is a myth? What do you think about Jerry Nadler saying it is?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nadler and every one of his ilk in the demoncrat party are allowing the violence, chaos, rioting, and murders. They should at least be imprisoned.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join