It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nadler--Violence/Rioting In Portland Is A MYTH

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I'm gonna break character for a minute, which is pretty unusual for me, but at this point, whatever, right?

I know him. If I changed "Djarums" to my name and he read this thread, he'd know me. The perks of Manhattan life I guess, right?

Anyways, this man was a scholar. Yeah, he was always very partisan, party first and all that, but he was also absolutely brilliant. A Constitutional scholar who could quote the most obscure laws and policies and converse with you about literally any topic of government and legislation and put you to shame.

And then, I don't know. 2016? The shock of Clinton's loss? Family issues he's experiencing? I don't know what happened, but man... the Nadler of 2020 is not even a shadow of the one I knew growing up. A brilliant man has become totally detached, delusional and as someone who knows him watching that clip (and some other recent ones) makes me very sad.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks just like me right outside the general store, going in for
a couple more tubes of caulk. Except there's a double pair of
over-the-ear hearing aid wires and a lot more hair in the way
TOO. I believe Jerry's got a lot on his mind lately, and could
probably lose cadence walking and singing "This Is my Rifle...".

For all other purposes I'm in for a hunk of Djarum's bet. In
deference to the presumption of innocence, I'm not sure even
the prospect of being fingered as a Chinese Chauffeur for Nancy
P. could get me quite this flustered.

Flipside, when the masks strings come off I'm a post wind tunnel
Christopher Lloyd with local high frequency feedback akin to
accidentally trampling a field mouse-- and yeah, glasses akimbo.
And I did NOT sign on for this detail. Honey, I'm Gnome!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
UMMM up till NOW i have thought the rioting was real ? But seeing the few videos posted i now begine to wonder who is doing the lieing here ?
I seen ONE count it ONE broken window in one video the Other shows NOTHING but a over pass with lots of grafetie .
So seeing how every one is saying this guy is lieing any of you want to posta video of rioting burning destruction .
Sure was not hard finding them a month back for other places .

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Here's two from yesterday - if you gave it a half-a$$ed try you could find dozens more -

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Anyone that says the riots are a myth is a complete idiot...like Nadless.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It’s apparent he has become someone’s puppet. It is indeed... A sad state of affairs in our Nation’s capital. Political gain thru division is more important than the sovereignty of our Nation.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

It’s apparent he has become someone’s puppet. It is indeed... A sad state of affairs in our Nation’s capital. Political gain thru division is more important than the sovereignty of our Nation.

Soros has his arm up his asss.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Geez , If You are going to Lie to Someone with a " Straight Face " , at Least make it Somewhat Believable . This Garden Gnome is a Lousy Liar .....

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
I'm gonna break character for a minute, which is pretty unusual for me, but at this point, whatever, right?

I know him. If I changed "Djarums" to my name and he read this thread, he'd know me. The perks of Manhattan life I guess, right?

Anyways, this man was a scholar. Yeah, he was always very partisan, party first and all that, but he was also absolutely brilliant. A Constitutional scholar who could quote the most obscure laws and policies and converse with you about literally any topic of government and legislation and put you to shame.

And then, I don't know. 2016? The shock of Clinton's loss? Family issues he's experiencing? I don't know what happened, but man... the Nadler of 2020 is not even a shadow of the one I knew growing up. A brilliant man has become totally detached, delusional and as someone who knows him watching that clip (and some other recent ones) makes me very sad.

That seems sad.
Trump just whooped him?
Again?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It was bad after election night but things got much worse in 2018 for him.

When I read the article about him openly talking about impeachment plans and tactics while riding on an Amtrak and not even trying to keep quiet I knew this wasn't the same guy anymore.

I know a lot of people don't like him and make fun of him etc. but looking at it from the perspective of the human being, not the Congressman it just makes me really sad for him and his family. He has completely changed. He'll never lose an election either because that's how things work in places like NYC, so I wish he'd retire, collect his magnificent pension and step away from government. It's over.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

The scholar has passed his time, and of all people you would know this best.

He now is a partisan hack that needs to go, let someone replace him.

You know him, maybe if you tell him he will listen.

He'll retire as fat jerry the partisan hack, instead of Jerry Nadler the scholar. That's literally his destiny right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
A "MYTH" is what Jerry Nadler will look like after Attorney General Barr is finished with him today!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I didn’t realize he was so short. Add in the weight problem and all this makes perfect sense.
What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I didn’t realize he was so short. Add in the weight problem and all this makes perfect sense.
What a sad pathetic excuse for a human being

Nadler lost 120lbs. Weight problem is off the table.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's still obese. I know he used to be a lot bigger, but he's still a gross little hobbit of a man. It's no wonder he's so miserable.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Djarums
a reply to: shooterbrody

It was bad after election night but things got much worse in 2018 for him.

When I read the article about him openly talking about impeachment plans and tactics while riding on an Amtrak and not even trying to keep quiet I knew this wasn't the same guy anymore.

I know a lot of people don't like him and make fun of him etc. but looking at it from the perspective of the human being, not the Congressman it just makes me really sad for him and his family. He has completely changed. He'll never lose an election either because that's how things work in places like NYC, so I wish he'd retire, collect his magnificent pension and step away from government. It's over.

TDS is real. Have you read what Gary Kasparov is saying about the riots? TDS will make a smart man retarded. I have seen it in my personal life, I have seen the smartest members on here say the stupidest things over Trump, and now GARY KASPAROV?!?!?!?

edit on 28-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The POTUS is a partisan hack as well, should he also be replaced ?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Vector99

The POTUS is a partisan hack as well, should he also be replaced ?

I feel bad for you.

Take care of yourself.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The President is a RINO, and thank God. The republicans are spineless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join