It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nadler--Violence/Rioting In Portland Is A MYTH

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Watch Short Video (:35):
twitter.com...

A chance interviewer catches Jerrold Nadless in an unguarded moment on the street...and asks him if he will disavow Antifa violence and rioting in Portland.

Nadler (not wearing a mask) responds that the violence and rioting in Portland...is nothing but a "myth being spread ONLY in Washington DC".

Fortunately for Nadler...his interview was cut short, as his driver pulled him away and hurried him into his awaiting limo.

Apparently, the past two months of fires, looting, explosives, rioting and fighting is not real...so, according to fat Jerry, we can all rest easy.

...BUT I KID!

edit on 26-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This guy.
No joke, he is clueless.
The Democrat Party is biggest scam perpetrated on the American people in history.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

"Nadless" LMFAO priceless!

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i would ask him if he would be willing to stand outside a federal courthouse tonight after dark without his tax payed body guards and prove his words are true. I doubt he would have the stones to do it.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Talk about disconnect. Politicians and the average citizen live in two completely different realities.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Nadler has already proven himself to be a two faced lying snake with all the Trump impeachment dramas. Why are people still taking him seriously?

At least he is staying true to form with nonsense like this.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
He knows its not a myth...........

But they are doing what they have done for decades...........just repeat the lie despite the facts.......its nothing new.....

The worst part is the lemmings, EVEN knowing or SEEING the riots........will nod their head in their echo chambers, and say "thats right its a lie"

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yeah, nothing but boarded up windows (or shattered windows) violence everywhere. Just look at this crap.

News Videos from a few days ago:

edit on 26-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

The press and the politicians have become so bold that they're no longer trying to just rewrite history, that's not enough, they're trying to erase it in real time.

It isn't working. Those of us paying attention have learned that those tweets get removed and those livestreams get erased. Reality isn't just what's on Twitter and CNN. In a year when they tell us that none of this happened how we remember the evidence will still be there.

It's all being recorded. It's all being archived where they can't erase it from history.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Biden is lost
Pelosi is lost
Nadler is lost
Ginsburg is knocking on heaven's door.

No wonder the party is losing members so quickly.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Nadless might actually believe the Portland violence and riots are a "myth being spread ONLY in Washington DC".
He lives in his insulated little 'DC Bubble'...and, from what I understand, the majority of the Leftist MSM doesn't even report on it.
edit on 26-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
The only “myth” is the one claiming that President Trump may not win a second term

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I hope they are smart and don't give away rights to that clip. That is campaign advertising gold, easily a million bucks.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I would love to go record some of Portland's activities, but I haven't been there in 3 months due to the violence. Its a shame there are about 5 restaurants and 5 or 6 breweries I would go to about once a month each... I'm sure there are 10,000s just like me...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I think Jerry was at least an hour past his scheduled diaper change. How can anyone? in their "right mind" ( no pun intended) think that this individual has ANY intellectual credibility? I am totally embarrassed to be a registered Democrat, Again!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Megaso

Maybe it's time to switch sides and forget the dark side of the aisle.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here's why he's not wearing his mask ....😃🤣😃

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's why he's not wearing his mask ....😃🤣😃

LMFAO!
Pure gold!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The wife has a friend who's daughter lives downtown Portland. She said there's nothing going on and the news is lying. He mother thinks she's probably with the rioters. and doesn't want to upset ma.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ginsburg is knocking on heaven's door.

Are you sure you have that direction right?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join