It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Declared a Holy Prophet of UFOs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Knapp said it in 2014 (in Denmark I believe). More than twenty years after Bigelow rumbled him.

Even though Bigelow is another central 'character' in the Vegas UFO Mob.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This thread in a nutshell:

“I have done my research and I have concluded that Bob Lazar is the real deal.”

“Well, I have done MY research as well and I have concluded that Bob Lazar is a fraud.”

“Sorry you’re wrong man.”

“Nah, YOU’RE wrong.”

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So doesnt that mean he can see the future?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Far removed from science...

Nope - my comment doesn’t mean that at all.

What it means is I have had enough life experience to know that if you challenge the status quo, try some wonky things, and look at most anything from another perspective you can flip “conventional” or “known” wisdom on its head - the question then isn’t “can we find ‘new’ science” but rather it becomes “can we actually identify it - and use it properly - when we do”?

Btw - I’m not saying Star Wars is playing out like the movie as I type this in our galaxy. I’m saying it’s far from hard to fathom that we’re materially ahead of what scientists in academia or the non-militarized private sector can accomplish.

Why? What’s the number 1 thing science departments or scientists complain about and can’t get enough of.... FUNDING! “I could solve this with another million dollar grant...” “we almost figured it out but ran out of funding”....

Black projects don’t have a budget. They just spend money, then spend more money - and it doesn’t run out. So yeah, they solved a lot of things because they eliminated resource scarcity - money - and thus they could be miles and miles ahead of conventional or “accepted” science.
edit on 30-7-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hawkguy
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Who's to say they haven't pumped all the money into exotic weapons? The hints are out there, this is just the wrong place to be looking.

Maybe, but here’s an interesting tell...

So the Russians apparently have a “satellite hunter” satellite shadowing one of our spy satellites.

“Space Force” reported the finding which hit the papers.

Did we hear about a counter-satellite killer satellite? Nope. We heard nothing. No comments about our defenses, no talk about the threat, no comments that “this is why we need a space force” - nothing.

So do we have exotic weapons then? Maybe. Or, we could be far enough advanced that this poses quite literally no problem as the satellite is ancient tech for us at this point and it just gives the Russians something to shoot at.

I’m willing to say the latter is entirely plausible - and that’s exactly why we don’t talk about what we have - need to keep them shooting at our space fairing equivalent of an original Motorola flip phone while we have the most cutting edge smart phone in our pocket.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
If you rewatch his old videos they're brilliant. I feel like YouTube is trying to hide them with his new ones.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

There is nothing particularly exotic about a hunter/killer satellite. Such a device is well within their, or our, capabilities.

No one can seem to provide any evidence of any technology which involves "unknown science."

Can you?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I'm with you my friend.
For 30 years little tid bits have been proven legit about Bob.

Either it really happened, or he should buy a lotto ticket cuz his predictions are batting 100.
Lazar said element 115 couldn't be made in a lab, that's why it's so ironic that people say the "discovery" of element 115 proves Lazar right, they don't even know what he actually said!

Science Behind the Fiction: Can we believe the Area 51 witness or was he a liar?

Lazar also suggested that Element 115 could not be synthesized on Earth, as it is simply too heavy. Lazar claimed instead that the substance could only be made in very large stars. Though the powers that be at S-4 had pounds and pounds of the stuff.

Despite his claims, scientists in Russia did succeed in synthesizing a material which fits in the appropriate slot on the periodic table.

I wonder if it could be made somewhere in the vicinity of Beetlejuice?

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago4601699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I always thought Professor Frink from The Simpsons was a parody of Bob Lazar

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join