It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Declared a Holy Prophet of UFOs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

There's a lot questions circulating right now about that.

I'm assuming the contents of the briefing was classified,but perhaps got the go ahead from TPTB to say he gave the briefing?
No idea though.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Hmmm, I'm seem to remember lots of weather balloon, swamp gas, chaff/flare, and meteor excuses.

Calling it not of this world or a threat to national security to the public is a pretty big shift.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I hope you're being facetious

Lazar proves anybody can claim anything and still get some kind of following.
The fact that he gets so much is a sad commentary on our civilization.

A modicum of research shows he’s not legit but he still has a following and people believe him.

edit on 26-7-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The last thing I will ever declare myself as, is a ufo expert.
I had my own experience and it got me into ufo's, but I don't look up things or do research because sometimes you just know what you saw.

I am not into splitting hairs, you guys can do that...I have better things to do.

As for Bob Lazar, I am too dumb to be a scientist, I just think there is something more than we see and know.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I think the Lazar story is a mix of truths and lies.
I do believe he worked there, and I do believe he heard stories there or seen something out of the ordinary.

He did work there, that's the cue, the starter for one...why the cover up attempt of that rather simple fact at the time?
So, does that still make the whole real or unreal? that's the hard bit.

Oh! I forgot, element 115 is real, very heavy and totally useless..unless your universe only lasts a second..or so they say..the world's/the universe, then your oyster.
edit on 26-7-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I'm with you my friend.
For 30 years little tid bits have been proven legit about Bob.

Either it really happened, or he should buy a lotto ticket cuz his predictions are batting 100.
Lazar said element 115 couldn't be made in a lab, that's why it's so ironic that people say the "discovery" of element 115 proves Lazar right, they don't even know what he actually said!

Science Behind the Fiction: Can we believe the Area 51 witness or was he a liar?

Lazar also suggested that Element 115 could not be synthesized on Earth, as it is simply too heavy. Lazar claimed instead that the substance could only be made in very large stars. Though the powers that be at S-4 had pounds and pounds of the stuff.

Despite his claims, scientists in Russia did succeed in synthesizing a material which fits in the appropriate slot on the periodic table.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

He was referring to the stable isotope from what I remember him saying. And it is indeed true that those isotopes can't be synthesized. And so far have not been.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

He was referring to the stable isotope from what I remember him saying. And it is indeed true that those isotopes can't be synthesized. And so far have not been.
[citation needed]
nope.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I call 95% of the UFO stuff on this site B.S.

I am extremely skeptical when people say they have seen a UFO and look at all other explanations or options first.

That being said Im a total believer and I think all the truths out there are polluted by the hoaxers and liars and give the who field of UFOlogy a bad name.

In my opinion, its REALLY HARD to view anything Bob Lazar says as a lie. Extremely difficult. To me, his credibility is right up there with the Navy pilots.

As Knapp said on Joe Rogan last week, Lazar is batting 1000 vs history and is proven right after every single bit of information comes out.

The only way I can fathom people not believing in Lazar, is that they just dont want it to be true. They love to point out the school stuff and end it there, but they throw away the 1,000 points on the other side of the equation and common sense.

Lazar is the truth, and I really hope the government apologizes for what they have done to his life.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
In my opinion, its REALLY HARD to view anything Bob Lazar says as a lie. Extremely difficult.
Even when he contradicts himself? Same question for you as for DrumsRFun, which of his two stories do you believe? They are not the same story, they contradict each other, and Bob is the source for both of them:

Which story do you think is legit? The story he told decades ago, or the story he told recently? They are two different stories, which contradict each other so they can't both be right.
See:

originally posted by: mirageman

Looks like he really did change his story and Knapp and Corbell are grifters. Shame on them all.
If you watch that video and hear Bob contradict himself, I don't see how you can say you believe both stories. You either have to believe one story Bob told, or the other story Bob told. They can't both be true, which makes his credibility about as low as it can get, regardless of which story you believe.

edit on 2020726 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Looks like he really did change his story and Knapp and Corbell are grifters. Shame on them all.

If you actually watch that whole Bob Lazar video instead of watching this chopped up edited version you would see the part where Bob Lazar states that this is how he THINKS the crafts work. This youtube channel is a joke.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Yes, as the other poster said. Its clear you havent seen the full versions of his interviews.

Almost every time interviewers trying to get "more" from Bob ask him to project and give his opinion on what things were and how they worked, and his opinions on the whos/whats/whys... because Bob, and this is verified by all his interviewed, is very candid about what he does and doesnt know.

He will offer up his guesses and opinions though and its important to separate those from his actual story.

Bob is legit.

On top of that.. try and accurately detail step by step your account of events that happened 35 years ago. Im sure # gets foggy.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
“Look, it’s an incredible story, and if you don’t believe it, then good for you. Because quite frankly if the tables were turned and someone presented my exact story to me, I couldn’t believe it either. I can’t present enough evidence.”

“The ET craft do exist. Something must have built them, so there must be aliens. And if there’s aliens then there must be some sort of factory, and an entire civilization somewhere. Actual craft and technology from another world.”

- B.L.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Here is what Bob Lazar said, no mention of any isotopes.

ROBER LAZAR KLAS TRANSCRIPT

The element, called 115, can be stored in lead casings much like this one [showing a lead circular container]. Lazar says the government has 500 pounds of it, and it cannot be made on earth.

Lazar: "It would be almost impossible; well, it is impossible to synthesize an element that heavy here on Earth."

Interviewer: "At least right now."

Lazar: "I don't think that you can ever synthesize it. The amount of....you essentially have to assemble it by bombarding it with protons if....atom by atom, it would take an infinite amount of power and an infinite amount of time. The substance has to come from a place where super-heavy elements could have been produced naturally.
That's what he said, which any real physicist will tell you is a pretty good demonstration that Bob Lazar is not a physicist, since it contradicts what physicists know about how elements are made in nature, and in labs or accelerators.

And of course real physicists proved Bob wrong by making element 115 on Earth. You guys are making up this isotope stuff, he never said it.

edit on 2020726 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

ETA When Bob first said it couldn't be made was several years before it could be first made, and it was a first generation low neutron isotope of 115.
So he wasn't lying about that then.

No, he's had many talks and specifically addressed the "stable" isotope details in one of them, and I'm not going go searching for it just for you. Obviously when someone denotes an element and talks about it in "stable" form, then it is accepted there are also unstable isotopes of the element, just use common sense.

The great mystery is that current science can't inject neutrons to see and prove here on Earth that an island of stability exists to prove the theory of islands of stability.

It is left to you to decide if Bob is telling the truth that he has seen this material or not. But it is definitely possible in theory that it can exist.

You can believe what you want.

edit on 26-7-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
What I quoted is not "my belief", it's a transcript of what Bob actually said.
The interviewer gave Bob plenty of opportunity to talk about isotopes or other details after Bob said it was impossible, by saying
Interviewer: "At least right now."

That's where Bob could have talked about isotopes and said, well maybe someday they can make certain isotopes but not others or whatever fantasy you're making up, but he didn't say that. So you're the one with beliefs, Bob's interview transcript is a fact, not a belief, and it shows Bob's "prediction" was wrong.

It also shows Bob understands next to nothing about the models physicists have about the production of elements, again that's not a belief, you can ask any physicist, except Bob who is not a physicist.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

LOL Otay

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Some people will revolve their entire opinion around a single, edited sound bite that was recorded when the person in question, got asked something while at a corner store lol.

When it comes to Bob, I think we can all agree that his story does have a few holes- when it comes to past education experience.

Personally, I believe the narrative that his education experience was wiped.
Regardless of the MIT dean or what not, saying that it's unlikely it could happen.
Of course he's going to say that.
What education establishment, is going to admit that one of their past students had their entire life history deleted from their database.
When Bob went to court for his past...dealings... The Justice Department couldn't even find any past history on Bob.
That's a clue right there that something shady is up.

There's no sense arguing about it with anyone,
Next thing you know, we will be arguing that Bob was bringing the crew out to film Cold birds flying around.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The vital thing about this is one can get people to believe the most illogical nonsense in the world and get a lot of followers.
For a lot of BAD reasons, we won’t go into now.

Just mention recently the horror of two dead children are testimony to this ugly truth about cultic beliefs

Some lunatic self-publishing holy man swore the world would end last week. It didn’t happen but the two missing children of his mate turned up dead in his yard.
nypost.com...

Now I’m not comparing Lazar to murdering cultists but when people ignore facts such as Arb and mm show repeatedly that people ignore, well it may be a similar syndrome than a cult follower.

Lazar has lied, deceived, and been caught too many times and hides behind the conspiracy and cultic memes in people.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Oh! I forgot, element 115 is real, very heavy and totally useless..unless your universe only lasts a second..

Theoretically speaking , not if there are stable isotopes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join