It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Declared a Holy Prophet of UFOs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah, that's right. Through a combination of poor reading comprehension, bad reporting, and apparently a deep longing by many people for aliens to help them escape their mundane, corporate controlled, pandemic limited lives, it's been determined that the recent NYT article completely proves Lazar was right all along about everything and should be heralded as a vindicated prophet of the UFO world.

That's the world we live in now.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

if outer space aliens existed, they'd laugh at all our flat earthing, cloth mask wearing, city rioting, political party line following nonsense.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

The one where the government admits UFO's are real (see tic tac / gimbal) and people are still skeptics?

Yea, that's the same one where Bob looks more and more credible.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Looks like he really did change his story and Knapp and Corbell are grifters. Shame on them all.

edit on 26/7/2020 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 2672020 by Churchhousecreeper because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I am a George Knapp guy, who was the guy who broke the story.
Bob Lazar has a pretty legit story in my opinion.

Things aren't really a secret anymore.

Jim Marrs and George Knapp get a big thumbs up from me and I wish there was more of those guys around.
I'll take either one of those guys over the New York Times any day of the week.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Yeah, that's right. Through a combination of poor reading comprehension, bad reporting, and apparently a deep longing by many people for aliens to help them escape their mundane, corporate controlled, pandemic limited lives, it's been determined that the recent NYT article completely proves Lazar was right all along about everything and should be heralded as a vindicated prophet of the UFO world.

Predictable question.. what recent NYT article ?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If you think the article is cranky, you should detail why, after all, Lazar didn't exactly get the regal treatment from a government, or some of it's entities, when it comes to truth et al.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I also used to be a big G. Knapp fan until he joined the TTSA, DeLonqe, NIDS, C2C, Lazar and that clique of losers.

That whole bunch of commercial hucksters charlatans hasn't done the UFO community any favors.
They don't care about disclosure; they're more interested in selling cheezy films, books, Tshirts, hats and all the other accouterments that show how hip and awesome you are.

Everything went to hell when Art Bell died.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think the Lazar story is a mix of truths and lies.
I do believe he worked there, and I do believe he heard stories there or seen something out of the ordinary.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I am a George Knapp guy, who was the guy who broke the story.
Bob Lazar has a pretty legit story in my opinion.
Which story do you think is legit? The story he told about 3 decades ago, or the story he told recently? They are two different stories, which contradict each other so they can't both be right.
See:

originally posted by: mirageman

Looks like he really did change his story and Knapp and Corbell are grifters. Shame on them all.
Yes, even naive Rogan got his face splattered with an egg at the end of that video, but I guess he doesn't get guests to come on his show by exposing their lies, so maybe he's applying flattery, which makes him look pretty bad in that video, not as bad as Lazar though. Corbell nailed it, at least he's said one honest thing I can believe!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
So you're telling me that after decades of longing for disclosure the government finally admits there are crafts built off world, and a lot of people are meh?

Admitting that there are craft built off world doesn't necessarily equal aliens.

The government didn't admit that there are aliens.

Also, why should we take the governments word as truth?

Why have disclosure now?

Everybody thought disclosure would be this big event. Aliens taking of their skinsuits walking across the stage, shaking the presidents hand, or zipping down from the sky and blasting us.

I don't believe it.

It's probably just more of an excuse to cover tracks of what is being researched and developed.

When you've spent time working on advanced weaponry and technologies in the Navy like I have you see some strange stuff.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I also used to be a big G. Knapp fan until he joined the TTSA, DeLonqe, NIDS, C2C, Lazar and that clique of losers.

That whole bunch of commercial hucksters charlatans hasn't done the UFO community any favors.
They don't care about disclosure; they're more interested in selling cheezy films, books, Tshirts, hats and all the other accouterments that show how hip and awesome you are.

Everything went to hell when Art Bell died.

Do not forget the founding father in those names : Harry Reid.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I'm with you my friend.
For 30 years little tid bits have been proven legit about Bob.

Either it really happened, or he should buy a lotto ticket cuz his predictions are batting 100.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Are you being for real?!
How haven't read the new NYT Article?

Go here to read it w/o pay wall

NYT article

Once done, turn your speakers on and listen to this follow up interview done on the two reporters Leslie Kean and Ralph B.

Link to interview

Then Take two red pills and call me in the morning.
edit on 26-7-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Are you being for real?!
How haven't read the new NYT Article?

No.. not sure if people have been banned from linking stuff on ATS or something.
Nobody ever links stuff anymore.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
As I said.. I believe he worked there.

Some of this guys coworkers saw him there, listen to the last part.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Read my edited post above yours.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Mr. Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corporation, a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

A ( classified briefing ) ? how did NYT get that information then, and who was the messenger, and how do we know if that is true ?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

The one where the government admits UFO's are real (see tic tac / gimbal) and people are still skeptics?

They've admitted UFOs were real since day one, but did not represent a threat to national security.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join