It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Calls Arizona "An Important City"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
A funny clip of Nancy Pelosi endorsing Joe Biden, with out-takes of Joe Biden verifying every statement Nancy makes in her endorsement.

A Powerful 58 Seconds: twitter.com...

edit on 7/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Another gaff from the brain damaged mind of Joe Biden...

Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden called Arizona “an important city” during an interview on the 2020 election.

The former vice president made the blunder during a recent appearance on NBC 12.

“Arizona is very much in play in 2020, so we appreciate you taking some time and talk to the people of our state,” host Mark Curtis said.

“Oh, you’re an important city. You guys are going through hell right now, are ya?” Biden responded.

www.foxnews.com...

Yeah...I know...it gets old...but it's important because Joe wants to be in charge of nuclear weapons...and the Left trusts him to not launch a thermonuclear strike against Canada...when he thinks he's using the intercom to order more pudding from the WH kitchen at 10pm.

This meme gets more and more legitimate work these days...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Now that this specific discussion has opened, Joe Biden is a older version of Greta Thornberg. The term shallow comes to mind as well as Parrot.( I can't give you answers now, Ever? ] As an independent, shouldn't candidates have some kind of quantifiable intelligence test? Lets see Joe Biden come out of Hiding and talk for an hour on any topic raised. Do you honestly think he could coherently express his visions and their ramifications? Come on, fellow americans. Just sayiing

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

He hasn't once said, oh sorry, I misspoke,

Neither does trump really. If trump lies, misspeaks, or exaggerates he never corrects himself.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Is this what we as a nation come to. Biden I suspect has early onset with the memory lapses and cognitive vacations. Folks who come in here and demean the sitting president in a thread about Biden are doing yourself a disservice. Its like your saying you would elect anyone as long as its not Trump. You folks should take stock in the way you treat folks and that includes Joe Biden. Whatever is going on with him your endorcing his loss of years that he will not get back. I imagine the frustration with the democratic party and their shenanigans are becoming very real as many of you I am sure think the country is going in the wrong direction. One of the biggest reasons for your discomfort and feelings of abandonment is because of what was once your own party. Because your own party is so corrupt your lashing out at the opposition instead of evaluating your own real problems.

Reasons why your angry

You wanted a younger canidate that would usher in the views of younger generation and you got a dinosaur.

Like a firehose you have been fed a false narrative by folks that could care less about you or the country.

It is embarrassing for you that you have nothing of substance to argue for your party's views and instead decide to lash out at the other guy.

I think after this election the democrat party will collapse and something much better that has the people in mind will come along. Thinking of all the energy put forth at critisizing Trump what if it were a democrat canidate that folks truly believed in. Trump would have swiftly sank if there was a canidate you folks could truly get behind.

Its clear even in Obamas photo's all over the internet that the first family at the time had a distrust for Biden if you cant take Fox or conservatives word for it explore the internet show me one pic where the Obama girls or Michelle shows any trust for him.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
so what Trump is a dumb racist who invites himself to pitch a baseball then cancels on himself.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Megaso

Intelligence test? Given by who?

That's our job as voters. To decide if a candidate for whatever office is suitable. If we don't do our job, then we get to deal with the consequences of our lackadaisical over-sight.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

That's our job as voters. To decide if a candidate for whatever office is suitable. If we don't do our job, then we get to deal with the consequences of our lackadaisical over-sight.

Amen!

Get out and vote! No matter who your preferred candidate is.

If you don't, you have *no right* to bitch about the outcome.

Tell your story walking, as my father used to say.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Your TDS must be horribly inflamed with President Trump occupying so much of your brain.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Arizona is a very important city.......

To human traffickers.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Wait - if you are going to write a thread about Biden, lets get the entire picture of BOTH bafoons we have running. What about this ass?

or this ass?

Dude can't even drink water

How about NOT mocking people and learn to speak in complete sentences? Is that too much to ask from this bafoon?

I hope you are never disabled, because your mentally disabled, pudgy, incoherent cult leader just may mock YOU too.

Dorian Soran
edit on 28-7-2020 by DorianSoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Lol I WAS going to list all the "oops, did he just say that" for Trump. Decided there aren't enough minutes in a life time to list them all, and would be a wast of time since he is going to let a hoax kill us all anyway.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I actually think during the debates Trump may actually punch Joe, like KO him just because honestly he can and should. I dont think he should then stomp a mud hole in him while screaming "Ocasio!!!!" but I wont be there to stop him so oh well.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

originally posted by: seagull

Tell your story walking, as my father used to say.

Love this.
edit on 30-7-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The kicker is that you seem to not be seeing the conspiracy while you post in its threads.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Biden, the gift that keeps on giving. Is it basically now one gaffe per complete sentence spoken?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Joe Biden says he is delaying revealing his vice presidential running mate until sometime down the road.

Very Strange.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That was low, and stupid.

I don't like Biden either but no need to berate people for something you yourself I am sure have done inadvertently.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran
Wait - if you are going to write a thread about Biden, lets get the entire picture of BOTH bafoons we have running. What about this ass?

100 Biden's per one Trump kind of speaks for itself... Might be a 1000 to 1, hard to count them all they happen so quickly...

BTW have you heard the term whataboutism? Can't defend Biden so its but but but but Trump!

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Really right-wingers? We know you're getting panicky and desperate. Those of us on the other side saw this coming even before the election. But criticizing the opponent for misspeaks and malapropisms when your guy is the king of word-salad, verbal diarrhea, and all manner of dumb-ass tweets? Please don't make it this easy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join