It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Calls Arizona "An Important City"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
well the election will be about who messes up the mail system most .
both sides will be going all out to cheat this one .
after all it was a Republican ( Bush in florida who had homeless people being payed in beer and smokes to vote for him .)
Both sides will lie cheat steel KILL to gain the power money and control they want .
( War games 1983 ) Strange game the only way to win is to NOT play .

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

And when Joe Biden loses, he will not leave his basement in protest. He will have to be dragged out.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: blueman12

The man recommended shooting through your front door with a shotgun. This was years ago while VP and presumably in his right mind. Think he got better with age like a fine wine?

Or just shoot them in the legs.
nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Easy to mix Kansas City, Kansas & Kansas City, Missouri.
I've even done it...and I haven't had multiple brain aneurysms and been in a couple of comas, like Joe.

Much more rare to call a state...a city.

so whats your excuse then

Its not like in the run up to the superbowl they dont discuss each team ad infinitum on TV, their players, manager, tactics and where they are from

I wont defend ANY politician and am just showing how trump has made a geographical error, has he had 2 brain aneurysms or been in a couple of comas also or is he just fallible like the rest of us

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Easy to mix Kansas City, Kansas & Kansas City, Missouri.
I've even done it...and I haven't had multiple brain aneurysms and been in a couple of comas, like Joe.

Much more rare to call a state...a city.

so whats your excuse then

They have identical names and are right next to each other (3 miles apart).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what excuse would you offer for...

Confusing a city with a state?
Confusing your wife with your sister?
Confusing running for the Senate with running for the Presidency?

Confusing Obama with Trump?
Confusing D-Day with Pearl Harbor?
Confusing Jefferson with Lincoln?
Confusing the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)?
Confusing Covid-19 deaths with unemployment figures?
Confusing dropping out of the race with endorsing himself?
Confusing Iran and Iraq?
Confusing Iowa and New Hampshire with Vermont?

edit on 26-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Solution: Vote for the guy who makes the fewest errors in speech, and in political decisions.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Solution: Vote for the guy who makes the fewest errors in speech, and in political decisions.

Solution: Vote for the guy who doesn't have obvious brain damage from numerous brain surgeries.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Solution: Vote for the guy who doesn't have obvious brain damage from numerous brain surgeries.

That too!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Even if Biden was in control of all his faculties, he isn't BTW, we still don't need an all blue congress and the executive branch, its better off stalemated then neither side can do too much damage. As it is the left will hound Trump his next 4 years and he will block their crazy amendments and bills best he can.

At this point, Biden had better announce a VP candidate soon or he is gonna not going to have any idea who they really are.
edit on 26-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

And when Joe Biden loses, he will not leave his basement in protest. He will have to be dragged out.

They won't tell Joe he lost...they'll just tell him his basement is the Oval office.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

They won't tell Joe he lost...they'll just tell him his basement is the Oval office.

They will even give him a red phone and a button to push.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Just reported that the Biden campaign has asked vice presidential potentials keep a lower profile than Joe Biden. Do not try to outshine him. Particularly Kamala Harris, who does not like staying silent when she has something to say.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Just reported that the Biden campaign has asked vice presidential potentials keep a lower profile than Joe Biden. Do not try to outshine him. Particularly Kamala Harris, who does not like staying silent when she has something to say.

So, basically, dumb themselves down so Biden looks smart by comparison.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

LOL they had better get used to doing what TPTB be say it without question, after all they are gifting them the Oval office of the President if Biden wins

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: blueman12

The man recommended shooting through your front door with a shotgun. This was years ago while VP and presumably in his right mind. Think he got better with age like a fine wine?

Can't forget, it wasn't just shooting through the door, it was a warning shot. Warning shots don't hold up as self defense in court, because if there was time for a warning shot, the threat is not imminent.

Then again, this is the guy running for United States Senate, and wants you to vote for the other Biden if you don't like him. I'm also pretty sure he endorsed President Trump the same day he said "listen fat" and "you want to check my shape? Let's do push-ups together. Let's run. Let's do whatever you want to do."

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

He's going to wonder why he hears a voice say "that was easy" every time he presses it.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Even President Trump is dismayed over how "lost" Joe Biden is becoming.

Trump Tweet today: twitter.com...

Lol. Biden misspeaks. Trump spends time as POTUS to tweet about it.

Folks we got two duds this election again.

Is this what ATS was made for???? Hacky partisan posts...

I joined ATS for conspiracy and aliens. How about you?

That's why I joined. Not for all of this political b.s.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

originally posted by: blueman12

Even President Trump is dismayed over how "lost" Joe Biden is becoming.

Trump Tweet today: twitter.com...

Lol. Biden misspeaks. Trump spends time as POTUS to tweet about it.

Folks we got two duds this election again.

Is this what ATS was made for???? Hacky partisan posts...

I joined ATS for conspiracy and aliens. How about you?

That's why I joined. Not for all of this political b.s.

Well, get yourself over to the alien threads and quit bitc#in'...Those anal probes aren't gonna insert themselves.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It’s the backup bunker Oval Office because the Deplorables are in open rebellion to keep Trump in power...

He would believe that one in a hot second.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: IAMTAT

Arizona is a very important city, I've been there, I know. I also like the towns of Wyoming and Colorado.

Sure, been there too, located right between the counties of Hazzard and Canada, south of Springfield where the Simpsons live...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join