It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Calls Arizona "An Important City"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I love Tuscon.
And my favorite getaway near there, Tombstone.
I wonder if you can be a citizen of Tombstone... Especially now with Covid...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
He musta been talking about one of these....shirley.

geotargit.com...#:~:text=There%20are%203%20places%20named,place%20named%20Arizona%20in%20Namibia.&text=Cities%20named%20 Arizona%20in%20America.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: IAMTAT

Arizona is a very important city, I've been there, I know. I also like the towns of Wyoming and Colorado.

You should visit Arizona's 'Sister City', Brazil.
edit on 26-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: carewemust
Even President Trump is dismayed over how "lost" Joe Biden is becoming.

Trump Tweet today: twitter.com...

Is this what ATS was made for???? Hacky partisan posts...

I joined ATS for conspiracy and aliens. How about you?

So quit wasting time in the political threads and go make a post in aliens or conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
In the old days....the refs would have thrown the yellow flaggs all over the playin field...first word he spoke in public this year

With Biden in the campaign

originally posted by: rickymouse
Whether it be dementia, or a medicine they are giving him for health problems....Joe Biden is not capable of running the country. His mind is giving him a problem. I am irked at the people who talked him into running with this problem, Biden should just be enjoying the rest of his life, while he can still remember it for a while. This will get progressively worse within the next few years. I feel sorry for him having a compromised mind, but that pitty would never make me vote for him as president of the USA. He was already a VP, we got enough deranged people in our government already, he is much worse than Trump is at this time....I think that Pence should be running instead of Trump on the other side of the coin.

edit on 26-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Even President Trump is dismayed over how "lost" Joe Biden is becoming.

Trump Tweet today: twitter.com...

Lol. Biden misspeaks. Trump spends time as POTUS to tweet about it.

Folks we got two duds this election again.

Is this what ATS was made for???? Hacky partisan posts...

I joined ATS for conspiracy and aliens. How about you?

Biden doesn't just make tiny errors, he doesn't even realize what he is saying, because he doesn't even correct himself, EVER. He hasn't once said, oh sorry, I misspoke, I meant to say the STATE of Arizona. Or I misspoke, I meant to say I'm running for PRESIDENT NOT SENATOR. There is a big disconnect in his brain called dementia, he doesn't even realize he is making the mistakes.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have nothing personally against Biden, and I hope he can deal with his medical issues.
However, it is obvious that he will not be president, and that leaves a plethora of open fissures in the future of the election.
Do they run with this man? ... or... will there be some startling revelations in the Dem's campaign?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv
Americans are not about to entrust their very survival on a man with Dementia. Dementia is far above politics. And no respecter of party.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

its not uncommon for the president to get geography wrong, Joe is following in the footsteps of a great man, poor Missouri

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Credit given for a good Touche'

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

its not uncommon for the president to get geography wrong, Joe is following in the footsteps of a great man, poor Missouri

Easy to mix Kansas City, Kansas & Kansas City, Missouri.
I've even done it...and I haven't had multiple brain aneurysms and been in a couple of comas, like Joe.

Much more rare to call a state...a city.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly right. Joe Biden has gone beyond mere gaffes.

Between Biden and Ginsburg, the left does not know what to do. They are totally in panic mode.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Americans are not about to entrust their very survival on a man with Dementia. Dementia is far above politics. And no respecter of party.

I personally know several that are. They're die-hard Democrats and Trump-haters.

We don't discuss politics with each other.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Fake Tweet !!!!! 😃

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I personally know several that are. They're die-hard Democrats and Trump-haters.

We don't discuss politics with each other.

They must not have children that they care about?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Let's not forget, the president while he was VP had somehow managed to visit 57 states. Does anyone know what the other 7 are?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Woop dee dooooo

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

err no, it was quite real, not getting into the usual ATS trump good, everyone else bad, just pointing out that every human is fallible and ALL politicians are at best quite capable of lying, cheating and not giving 2 hoots about the general public

enjoy 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

here is duckduckgo search as you wont trust the lying google

and here is the lying google search

oh and here is fox news

edit on 26-7-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
Woop dee dooooo

I somewhat agree. There's no way Joe Biden can win if the election is fair and square.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

The man recommended shooting through your front door with a shotgun. This was years ago while VP and presumably in his right mind. Think he got better with age like a fine wine?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join