It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC introduces amendment to defund Trump opportunity zones

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Is this thread ready for the meme attack yet? Saw this the
other day. I was amazed that I thought it was almost cute.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

As two of the dumbest, ugliest dirtbags in government I'm not surprised. AOC looks like an anorexic donkey and Tlaib is a big nosed loser who could stand to lose about 100 lbs

Very dirty, disgusting, unshowered things.

Fortunately we get to show them opposing opportunity zones, opposing legislators trying to ban political parties who supported slavery, defending street crime targeting the back community, being weak on drugs, weak on china, weak on law and order, weak on military and of very low intelligence

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

AOC is already known as a total unintelligent moron know nothing. Tlaib may even be worse. But it's like Omar came along and said here watch his, hold my vanilla wine cooler

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
If the program is being abused, that needs to be fixed pronto, but its premise is sound. Why would AOC not want businesses to open in poor neighborhoods? She should ask the people in such areas if they favor the program.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

She wants all businesses to be owned by the Government 🎃

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Because it's Bull chips.

At his rally in Tulsa on June 20, President Donald Trump asserted without evidence that $100 billion had been invested in opportunity zones under a federal program that provides tax incentives to encourage development in low-income neighborhoods.

That number is far higher than other estimates of the total, and Trump, his administration and his campaign have furnished no evidence to back up the claim
www.factcheck.org...

youtu.be...

Trump be like^^….😅

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Gentrification and opportunity zones are not the same thing - if people have access to money and investments and refuse to take the "opportunity" fucem - I am tired of this argument about generations and other nonsense - the people living there are losers or they would have made a nicer life for themselves and there community during these "generations" - then "whitey" comes in an offers the home court advantage free points and all they can do is complain because they suck. Too many "hustlers" who live with their mommy. I think the only real fear is that all of them will end up in new yorks projects, haha so much for your "family" you couldn't even take advantage of free money, because you suck. I've known plenty of people who have turned gentrification into wealth, my neighbor sold her home in Compton and bought 4 rentals mostly in Texas and live off the income, she works too and reinvests all of it in more homes.

AOC sucks too, the only thing about her I enjoy is turning her name into a bird call AYOK AYOK AYOK crazy bird wanna shut down amazon give whole country to Chinas alibaba AYOK AYOK AYOK
edit on 29-7-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I want to walk down the street and feel safe.

Try doing meth, you will feel safe af. Godlike really.

(you sure you didn't mean opiate epidemic? Meth isn't mainstream enough...unless you live in the Breaking Bad universe)

Meth is probably the most common street drug now.

Since about 2018 that's all most junkies do anymore.

They all agree it makes them Godlike but I think it makes them dangerous psychotic garbage.

It's the biggest problem in the US easily by far.

Dude...
This woman did ____ with like a pitbull dog for a rock cuz he said do ____ and it's free. She did it on camera and it is online.

This particular revelation traumatized me so deeply I have forever dedicated myself against this drug.
edit on 8/3/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join