It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the beast at Kroger....already "on" us. Not a mark, but a print?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Our local Kroger stores now has the new fingerprint check cashing scan. You sign your check, put your index finger on the pad, it scans your print....and you go.....quick and simple! So I was thinking. Perhaps there is not mark that you get, perhaps it's a "mark" already on you....your fingerprint is a mark, is it not? I know it says, "your hand or your forehead".....mistranslation? Hand could = finger print. Fore head could = eye (retina) scan.

Note (especially for you that complained....LOL
I know who you are): Please don't tell me that this has been discussed before...it's moot point and I am joining the bandwagon

[edit on 3/15/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well, that would mean, if Jesus Christ was human, he would have had to bear the mark of the beast himself.

It would also mean, that if he was to return in human form, he again, would bear the mark of the beast.

That would mean that...EVEN JAKE....bears the mark of the beast which is more shocking than Jesus bearing it. Also, DBRANDT, and Truth would also bear it!!!!

CALL THE RELIGIOUS CLERGY TO A MEETING!!!! THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

That would mean that...EVEN JAKE....bears the mark of the beast which is more shocking than Jesus bearing it. Also, DBRANDT, and Truth would also bear it!!!!

Didn't look at it that way....but your right!? It does mean that everyone has it....already....the difference would be, if you choose to register for using it or not....I did. It was quick and easy...now I don't have to show ID or anything to cash any check...just sign the check, put my finger on the scan and go...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It will be something much more advanced than this ... It will be a revelation change ... such as a communication device ... It will be something that we cannot live without ... The mark of the beast is not going to come untill after jesus comes back then there will be 7 years of tribulation .... And what you all call your concious will not exist anymore. People will not feel remorse. People will un wild and enjoy everything that they can. AND I mena EVERYTHING ! Then when everything looks like it is going to be destroyed by all the mindless people running around ... One person will come forward and UNite all the people when this guy comes forward ... You will know .. the antichrist is here.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
It will be something much more advanced than this ... It will be a revelation change ... such as a communication device ... It will be something that we cannot live without ...

Just to back track a decade or more...cell phones?

Sanc'.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
And what you all call your concious will not exist anymore. People will not feel remorse. People will un wild and enjoy everything that they can. AND I mena EVERYTHING ! Then when everything looks like it is going to be destroyed by all the mindless people running around ... One person will come forward and UNite all the people when this guy comes forward ... You will know .. the antichrist is here.

Where do you get this from?

"cell phones"!?
Not all of run around like an idiot with a phone attached to our ear ya know!? Yes, I use mine....but no one has anything so damn important that you have to have it glued to your ear!....It's just ridiculous the way I see some people with them!

[edit on 3/15/2005 by LadyV]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Just to back track a decade or more...cell phones?

Not that I buy into it.. but cellphones effect the brain waves [oh and can cause cancer].. wasn't the mark suppose to be on the head? People wear hands free..

I'm all for demonising mobile phones.. they give me the irrits.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by riley]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it was a psychic that was on the art bell show, or maybe one of the remote viewers.....but, well, someone out there is saying that it is the implantable chips.....that there is something wrong with them, and well, by the time it is discovered it will be too late, they will cause extreme pain and horrible sores.......

well, if it is the fingerprints....then I am safe!!! Mine aren't usable in that way, so, well, I won't have any other option but to not trade.

top topics

join