It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, A Picture Does Have 1000 Words

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
How silly of me. They don’t educate people at schools anymore. Things like this were left out of your history lessons because it might make people sad or angry.

Which translates to: “Whoever bears this sign is an enemy of our people”.

It only said that in Germany, the US, France, Brittain, Russia, Poland, India and Palestine all refused to take jewish immigrants even after hitler offered to pay for their travel - making our countries superior.

7-800-000 Palestinians were murdered in there homeland, but they don't run the banks so no one cares.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I've been saying it and I'll say it again.

We. Need. To. Get. Rid. Of. Anti. American. Tyrants.

Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm OK with *however* that has to happen. No matter what the answer is, I will automatically be on board with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

A picture has a thousand words? I'll take that challenge. Demonym, Machiavellian, heliocentric, blue-okay i failed.

If you don't want to wear a mask, then don't it's your choice, however it's your choice to create unwarranted manslaughter to men, women and children, then go ahead and endanger your nations residents.

It's a shame that this virus has been killing men women and children worldwide, why wasn't this virus manufactured to affect stupid People?

But then again i'm apparently a left tard, because apparently i'm left as i've been old-and i'm not- because confirmation bias is the staple of the idiot.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If you do not have the Covid, you cannot infect anyone with the Covid. Mask or no mask. Is that really that hard of a concept to understand?

If you do have the Covid, do not be out and about.

If you have had the Covid, do not be out an about as you could still pass it own.

Magic Face Panties do not eliminate spread. Magic Face Panties do not prevent you from acquiring Covid from cross contamination (which I’d the primary method of transmission).

Masks only help prevent spread by aerosol dispersal which they say Covid is not. It is a “wet transmission” contact.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Is this too much?

What if someone waves at you while wearing this?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Damn 5 pointed commie stars... thank god the U.S flag is not filled with them..... oh wait....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join