It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, A Picture Does Have 1000 Words

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Everyone knows I like to joke around and stir the pot a bit, but have a look at an actual poster in use today.

Notice that you will indeed be wearing a star? See that snazzy dehumanizing slogan? And that bullet hole in the star isn’t ominous at all...Seriously, WTF? How much is being paid for people to come up with this crap? It could not be any more obvious if it said the only legitimate vacations are to the special outdoor fresh air camps we will send you to by train.

Where is the Anti Defamation League or is there a free pass due to political affiliations?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Not even exaggerating, that is something straight out of George Orwell's 1984.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
--- brought to you by the Democrat Propaganda Society of America 😎

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

It might as well say, “That it is the Reich thing to do.”

I posted to the ADL’s Facebook page as comment in one of their posts but we will see if it was “noticed” by the admins.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Anyone else seeing a Russian hat ?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That is right out of 1984 or Brave New World!

I think there are some people out there that have come to love the mask. It makes them feel safer and secure. It hides their face and gives them some privacy in public. Certain types of people will never want to get rid of the mask.

edit on 26-7-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

What is the star supposed to be symbolizing? Or what are you speculating it is representing?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
That is right out of 1984 or Brave New World!

I think there are some people out there that have come to love the mask. It makes them feel safer and secure. It hides their face and gives them some privacy in public. Certain types of people will never want to get rid of the mask.

There is no way to ever undo the mask requirement.

They'd have to admit the reason we adopted masks was predicated on a LIE - which they'll never admit to.

The reason ppl like masks is because they live a lie already so hiding the truth is second nature to them.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

What is the star supposed to be symbolizing? Or what are you speculating it is representing?

A Red Star represents the global communist revolution of the working class.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

From wiki:

The five-pointed red star has often served as a symbol of communism. One interpretation sees the five points as representing the five fingers of the worker's hand, as well as the five continents. A lesser-known suggestion[citation needed] is that the five points on the star were intended to represent the five social groups that would lead Russia to communism: the youth, the military, the industrial labourers, the agricultural workers or peasantry and the intelligentsia.

A red star became one of the emblems, symbols and signals representing the Soviet Union, alongside the hammer and sickle. 

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

It’s a Georgetown sign-Georgetown is in D.C. Washington DC has those stars on their flag-so the star is probably supposed to be referencing Washington DC somehow.

That will be the explanation, I’m guessing. But we know it’s more than that. They are getting really, really bold these days ☹️

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Everyone knows I like to joke around and stir the pot a bit, but have a look at an actual poster in use today.

Notice that you will indeed be wearing a star? See that snazzy dehumanizing slogan? And that bullet hole in the star isn’t ominous at all...Seriously, WTF? How much is being paid for people to come up with this crap? It could not be any more obvious if it said the only legitimate vacations are to the special outdoor fresh air camps we will send you to by train.

Where is the Anti Defamation League or is there a free pass due to political affiliations?

Makes for excellent and easy target acquisition.....

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
People are commenting on the star, but missed that hole in the center of it. Why did they add a hole to that star? I have not seen a star on anything before with a bullet hole in it. Until now, but I'm not surprised someone did this.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
When a person doesn't wear a mask it makes it easier for the pigs to pick out who the non-conformists are.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The laws states are making now saying it alot more than 1000.

Your state reps are now making mask wearing mandatory.

I read some where they used the word social conditioning.

Comply or face fines and jail time.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Holy cow! This whole mask thing is turning into a cottage business. People making $$$ off this are not ever going to want to give it up.

Look at this list of places in Georgetown selling masks. There's a whole page of them on that website:

www.georgetowndc.com...

Also, this older article ( georgetownmetropolitan.com... ) explains where the star came from but really doesn't address the hole except includes a picture that sort of explains it.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What's with the damn communist obsession and why do you think it'll be great this time around when it's sucked ass every time.

Are you just playing an idiot?

Or do you really think it'll transform your crap life into something great?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Wouldn't that be hello China ?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I believe the idea is that if we force mask wearing then that will reduce the spread and eventually put a hault to the virus. If we allow people to choose to wear a mask then that will greatly increase the time it takes for covid to die out.

I think that is the reasoning behind forced mask wearing in public.

I just find it funny that not wearing masks are some people's "hill to die on". NSA and big tech already store, organize and profile all your data. The u.s. can legally drone strike women and children if they believe a terrorist may be among them. And police can use civil forfeiture to steal your money.

But a damn mask is all that's important.
edit on 26-7-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Holy cow! This whole mask thing is turning into a cottage business. People making $$$ off this are not ever going to want to give it up.

That's why I refuse to buy a single mask. I use my bandana when I have no rights.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join