It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A LARPER meets reality

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight

originally posted by: Necrobile

originally posted by: Gothmog
When will these kids learn , this is life and they ain't sitting at home in their parent's basement playing CoD ?

Well, that guy sure learned, and found out the hard way there's no continue option.

How do you know that there is no continue option?

Ever play Skyrim with the Dead is Dead : Death Lasts Forever mod ?
I love that mod
Basically exports your character's information , kicks the player back to the Main Menu , and the player is unable to load a previous save .
Makes one be a bit more careful in what they do.
See the correlation ?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It stands to reason that if you're going to point a firearm at someone in a state that is pro 2A, you should be prepared for them to defend themselves.

It also may not have actually been an AK-47, but a WASR-10. Both are very similar, but the AK would require a tax stamp, and several months to a year and sometimes more for approval for purchase. The WASR-10 is semi auto only, so is much easier to acquire. Last I had checked, they were in the $600 price range.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: SaneThinking

Hopefully someone will. I haven't seen them yet either. I do have a few questions though.

I have seen many posts from members gleefully saying they cannot wait until someone approaches their vehicle so they can shoot them on various posts here. Does the same apply if this vehicle as is said to have purposely tried to hit this man who was apparently pushing a wheel chair. IF he was almost purposely hit, does he have the right to point the weapon in defense IF he did?

Also, why is he considered a LARPER? Open carry is legal. He was carrying. Men in camouflage carrying weapons in the I want a haircut protests are considered Patriots.

I'm not arguing the point or saying one is right, the other wrong. I was just curious about those two issues.

He is considered a LARper because the azzhat is carrying a weapon and he obviously had no self control nor control of his weapon. Was he being threatened? sounds like they guy in the car was? you got 5 missed shots from the dead larper , and you got 3 shots from the driver/victim with at least 1 hitting the subject

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
He went up to a car with his AK pointed at the the car.

I read the article and it doesn't mention this, where are you getting that info from?

Yea does anyone know what really happened? Video shows a gathering around a car before shots went off i believe.

All this nonsense about being a larper is completely irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

You're not a larper if you're in a real gun fight... or if you're really doing an open carry.

Everything about being a larper and him dating a black woman has zero to do wigh finding out why and what happened.

SMH...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

From the photo posted, it appears to be pointed downward. Interesting to hear about the shots from the man who died. The police confirmed that a suspect was in custody but did not release any information stating the victim shot at the driver first.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
There are pictures of him with the weapon pointed at the driver. Many twitter users as well as other forums have posted them. I don’t know how to post off my phone. Or I would 🤷‍♂️
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hmm why would he point the weapon at the driver?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

2) another point many on ATS have brought up is don't point a weapon at anyone you don't intend to shoot. An even more common is don't riot, because it'll get you shot right in your stupid face.

Don't rush a car with an AR IN TEXAS!! The guy rushed up to the car, witnesses said he was pointing his gun and the driver shot to kill...

There is an earlier video of the dead guy saying he is carrying his gun because everyone is too much of a "pussy" to stop him...I guess he was wrong...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The idiot is on video proclaiming his intent was to terrorize people who oppose his marxist ideology.

“People who oppose us are pussies and won’t do anything about it”

Not a good look for a “victim”.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Hmm why would he point the weapon at the driver?

Well the crowd as a whole rushed the car. It seems the car drove down the street and didn't stop at first to the protesters demands, when the car stopped the crowd rushed it including the guy with the AK/AR.

Good TimCast on it all..

edit on 26-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Ahh.. okay. I wonder why the guy felt the need to get out and open fire. A few dents in your car is never worth killing someone. Unless he saw the AK. Then i could ses why he may have panicked and thought his life was in danger.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yea does anyone know what really happened?

Nope.

While the guy was no doubt a jackass the narrative is not yet known. But that doesn't stop the partisan hacks.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I can't say I've really tried to follow this story, but I've seen it here and there so far today and so far, I've not seen anyone call him a right wing extremist with a simi fully automatic assault rifle- which tells me the media knows exactly what happened, but they don't want to talk about it.

If he had been wearing a MAGA hat this story would be developing a lot differently.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

From the photo posted, it appears to be pointed downward. Interesting to hear about the shots from the man who died. The police confirmed that a suspect was in custody but did not release any information stating the victim shot at the driver first.

Dont know much about guns do you. its on a down angle.
when you shoot That gun (and a girl) kicks up! with each shot.
the person in the car is low down.
so the bullets would star in his bum and end in the head or above it.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You're not a larper if you're in a real gun fight... or if you're really doing an open carry.

Everything about being a larper and him dating a black woman has zero to do wigh finding out why and what happened.

SMH...

Just because the guy can open carry doesn't mean he should thus he was ill prepared and irresponsible to open carry. The results speak for themselves. If he was threatened he put himself into that that threatening situation, but even that's in question.The guy turned down the street had protesters banging and shaking his car, sounded like to me the LARPER at point blank range PANICKED and missed his shots.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

No it doesn't. If it moves at all it's only a inch or two.

Jesus, talk about not knowing about firearms.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: SaneThinking

The one crappy image certainly looks like it's pointed at the ground.

They keep saying man?
is that a Transsexuals or Transvestites?
or what ever snow people say now.

Oh I see from from this site, Armed BLM Supporter Shot And Killed In Austin After Rushing Car
(great sight for info!)
its the face over her head. the arrows put me off.

edit on 26-7-2020 by buddha because: must do it

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

Dont know much about guns do you. its on a down angle.
the person in the car is low down.
so the bullets would star in his bum and end in the head or above it.

Doesn't even matter the azzhat shouldn't have chambered a round in that situation or had his finger on the trigger or the safety off. There was no reason to fire except he was an undisciplined azzhat. How anybody can argue against that is crazy

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

It's the dude behind her, buckaroo. No wonder why you're so confused.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join