It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernell Trammell: Black Trump Supporter Shot to Death in Milwaukee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Right and wrong.

If a civil war II really does break out and this country really does split, there will be more factions formed. For example, rich against poor. Or hard left thinkers against moderate left thinkers (same on the right, albeit, it would take longer to reach that point).

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
We need retaliatory action.

But you won't.

So much talk on this site and little to no action. Get out there and retaliate instead of just giving everyone lip service.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Millions are ready and waiting, waiting on Presidential authorization or something of the like.

Nobody who actually has a life worth defending is going to go it alone. That's the kind of call a leader of our times needs to make

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Millions are ready and waiting, waiting on Presidential authorization or something of the like.

Blah, blah, blah. Same song and dance.

Here's my prediction, November will roll around, Cheetolini will get voted out in favor of Joementia and all the internet blowhards will whine and complain while doing the same nothing they've been doing. It's all big talk.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

I would hope not. Time will tell I suppose.

Put it this way, if Trump would elect to step aside and allow that to happen and not lead us into the next step then he'll have proven himself not to be the leader that saves America

Millions of signalled their willingness to follow him wherever he wants to go wherever that may be.... He has law enforcement on his side, the backbone of the military, the economy and the majority of the states and an objectively correct narrative/standing

If he squanders that shame on him

I suspect the polls are meaningless given the population of blue areas, however. I think we'll pull a win provided we do everything we can to keep the Dems down

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It is faux outrage anyway to support a viewpoint. You don't see the same outrage over Breonna Taylor an EMS responder killed in her bed, totally innocent of any wrong doing.

No outrage over Ahmed Arbery. Even though he committed no crime and testimony in the preliminary trial stated in a statement from the shooter that he shot him without any contact from Arbery. It's still excuses that he should have run faster or swum away, or just surrendered.
edit on 28-7-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Put it this way, if Trump would elect to step aside and allow that to happen...

LOL. 'Step aside'? That's kind of what happens if you lose.

Are you one of those mental case loonies thinking that even if he loses he should stick around in defiance of the results?

I surely hope you are, I need a good laugh today.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That may, or may not, be the case.

Should we not wait for, oh I don't know, evidence of who did the shooting?

There are any number of possible scenarios. Only one of which is political.

Investigate, then accuse. Don't accuse then go right to execution.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Don't accuse then go right to execution.

Don't you understand? The Right has had it, they've been cucked for too long and need to violently stand up for themselves. Anything less would be more cuckery which I think they all secretly love because it allows them to play the victim card over and over again.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Some on the right.

Don't forget, I'm on the right on many of these issues.

Don't fall into the "they're all like that" trap, it's an insidious one...I fall into it on a regular basis.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Some on the right.

Don't forget, I'm on the right on many of these issues.

You always struck me as more of a moderate since you're sane and rational in pretty much everything you post.

Don't fall into the "they're all like that" trap, it's an insidious one...I fall into it on a regular basis.

I'm being satirical with my comments, I have plenty of friends who support Trump and I don't think they're short the fries in their Happy Meals like some of the people posting in this thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Do you not see the danger in that??

That sounds remarkably like a personality cult. That seldom leads anywhere good.

1930's Italy? 1930's Germany? Yugoslavia in the 40's? Albania? North Korea? I'm sure you can up with additions to that list.

Trump is not God. He is a human. Some of y'all are starting to worry me.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I'll take that as a complement!!

Fair enough, I know that you most often post in a satirical fashion...except when you don't. But fair 'nough.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Take it, it's genuine, I respect you.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Take it, it's genuine, I respect you.

Seriously, take it.

I’ve been feeding Aug feta stuffed olives for weeks now trying to gain his respect but he keeps flicking my nipples. I can’t tell if I’ve won him over or he’s won me over.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: RAY1990

Just stop dude, your in England, you know less than the people on ATS that are on the ground in America.

Your opinion is 90% formed by what you are allowed to see by the media on TV.

Unless any members of ATS are there filming this stuff from start to finish, ALL of our opinions are formed by the media. I don’t recall seeing any threads regarding members being present.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I’ve been feeding Aug feta stuffed olives for weeks now trying to gain his respect but he keeps flicking my nipples. I can’t tell if I’ve won him over or he’s won me over.

Cheese stuffed olives are high on my food pyramid list.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I see the danger in letting marxists have a voice in this country when they seek to impose what is patently illegal.

We've given the system a chance and are still doing that. Thus far, the only organized violence is from the left. Again it isn't about Trump, he's just a figurehead for the movement.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I don't believe you care about this person's soul.

I believe you made this thread to further divide people over politics.

That's sad.

You must be foreign. Maybe you should let Americans worry about this, k?

That's kinda my point buddy.

Nobody is doing anything but talking negatively.

Except talk smack when a propaganda piece like this comes along. I've been the negative Nancy in the room because nobody else would.

People are dying over politics yet we are too busy speaking to listen. Americans haven't done anything yet. Have you?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Like seriously.

I'd have never bothered joining this site if it was a place where Americans openly talked about sucking farts out of a leader's arse.

Get a grip. Manifest ya #ing destiny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join