It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernell Trammell: Black Trump Supporter Shot to Death in Milwaukee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Amazing how there were literally hundreds of videos of black people on YouTube, probably taken down by now but man did I see them, who were freaking out before the election and the day after about the sure definite certain fact that Trump's first move in office was gonna be repealing the 13&14th Amendments and reinstate slavery. I kid you not. And not joking, they were raging and very serious about it. The main concern was the violence and murder that the black people of the nation would suffer come a Trump presidency. So I find it ironic that that type of psycho oblivious lefty or your typical millennial college upper middle class white kid representing him, has ended up being the one to fear in thousands and thousands and thousands of cases these four years, but that person still blames Trump or calls for his head after he pulls the trigger.

And by the way...speaking of calling for Trump's head...what the hell is up with the Soros and Pelosi quotes from yesterday...Soros saying he'd be disappearing any day now and Pelosi offering another guarantee to the nation that Trump wouldn't be an issue ever again and won't even be running in the election or something? Just like the street thugs, I'm sorry that's enough letting the big wigs skate by...Secret Service needs to arrest them and sit them down in front of a camera to explain to the country just what they mean cuz I have a feeling I ain't on board, Nantz...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: RAY1990

Maybe that's why you suck at propaganda?

In no way whatsoever is that an accusation of racism.

Talk about propaganda. Trying to drop the idea of racism as a motivation in the form of "hey I'm just asking questions".

Again with the lack of comprehension.

Why did the colour of his skin matter? Why has a strong point been made to express the fact he was black?

I didn't write the OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Keep on projecting and believing that your opinion in American affairs as a non-American are important.

It's the internet. This is ATS and it's the mudpit. So I'm not going to apologize for interrupting your pissing match and laughing at the size of your weiners.

It's really easy by now to spot who actually isn't an American by their statements.

So I'm no longer a maga murdering crazed leftist lunatic 😭

Why don't you focus on your own nation's problems.

Fear doesn't cloud my vision and I can laugh at idiocy on both sides of the pond. Nothing quite like the Trump asylum though the inmates are a right barrel of laughs.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
BULL SNIP!

Lets face the fact that commies suck as an entity so they have to murder people.

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I don't believe you care about this person's soul.

I believe you made this thread to further divide people over politics.

That's sad.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
In this case the traitor to the tribe is murdering the good people to keep them on the plantation.

originally posted by: TonyS

Message here is simple, don't be a traitor to your tribe.

edit on 27-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Just stop dude, your in England, you know less than the people on ATS that are on the ground in America.

Your opinion is 90% formed by what you are allowed to see by the media on TV.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Just stop dude, your in England, you know less than the people on ATS that are on the ground in America.

Your opinion is 90% formed by what you are allowed to see by the media on TV.

No it's not. I use a TV for entertainment. I read my news except for the occasional time I watch the local regional news.

You should try visiting non American news sources occasionally.

My opinions are a conclusion of communication with Americans, friends. I can't speak for all of them yet I do know a few of them consider most of the bs in the US atm as identity politics. Atleast occupy "some" street was good natured... Right?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Maybe that's why you suck at propaganda?

In no way whatsoever is that an accusation of racism.

Talk about propaganda. Trying to drop the idea of racism as a motivation in the form of "hey I'm just asking questions".

Again with the lack of comprehension.

Why did the colour of his skin matter? Why has a strong point been made to express the fact he was black?

I didn't write the OP.

Why? Because BLM. BLM. BLM. BLM.

We didn't invent BLM. The left did. They preach it to us. But they don't practice it, as shows by this news story and dozens of deaths every weekend in Chicago and other Democrat cities.

Practice what you preach. Or don't preach it.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

That's sad.

We know. You hate it when your team is called out for the evil that it is..

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

That's sad.

It's called the Political Mudpit dude. What did you expect? A Tupperware party? Stay in your comfort zone.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Their "show" just got paid a quarter of a billion dollars today. How much violence does that constitute to you?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
God bless this man and his family. Died at the hands of the vile left wing domestic terrorists he has been fighting against.

His death must not be in vain.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I targeted the reasoning as to why he posted. Seems the nail was driven fine and vertically.

Like always leftists without any morals attacking the messenger because they can't argue the message. You are only projecting your own disdain for humans lives that disagree with you politically. You didn't even attack the person, or persons whom murdered this man. Nor did you show any sympathy for this man whom was murdered for his political views. This says more about you than about me. Instead because you don't want to see the truth of your side you attacked the messenger.
edit on 27-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
His death will not be in vain. This shoud be a wakeup call to moderates who think leftists are righteous.

Hopefully so. If they don't catch whoever murdered this man it is possible he/she/they will do it again.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Well said. But people like "RAY1990" have no morals, and no sympathy for anyone who disagrees with his political views and is murdered over political differences. "RAY1990" made it clear by attacking the messenger, and making up things about me instead of showing any sympathy for this man, or instead of attacking whomever killed that man he attacked the messenger.

edit on 27-7-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This man was executed for being a Trump supporter!

We need retaliatory action. A hundred of theirs still wouldn't be worth one or ours though....they're as worthless as their commie pals in china
edit on 7/27/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You must try harder with your projection because it's about 87% unfounded. I do have disdain towards humans but their petty politics has little to do with it.

Also I never attacked you I attacked your terrible propaganda spin. With the number of replies it seems I had a point.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Well said. But people like "RAY1990" have no morals, and no sympathy for anyone who disagrees with his political views and is murdered over political differences

What are my political views?

Please quote where I expressed any political beliefs.

RAY1990" made it clear by attacking the messenger, and making up things about me instead of showing any sympathy for this man

What did I make up?

instead of attacking whomever killed that man he attacked the messenger.

Isn't that par for the course on ATS? Especially in the mudpit.

Read the post below yours, that's the more timid projection aimed at leftists on this site. But what is funny af is how all you are projecting your political fears onto me. I'm not a democrat and my political views are probably too complex for a simpleton right winger. Doing exactly what you accuse.

Anyways, why is the fact this man was black important?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The black KKK strikes again. It takes a lot of courage to be a black republican in this society, especially when the black KKK is being touted by large companies and the democrat party. This is exactly how it was in the Jim Crow era. The KKK was huge and controlled a lot of political moves for the democrat party.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

That's sad.

You must be foreign. Maybe you should let Americans worry about this, k?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join