It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernell Trammell: Black Trump Supporter Shot to Death in Milwaukee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Not all black lives matter?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
If ya get into a talk with a group of blm agitators.....have it cocked and in your hand, mister.....no center mass.....off the pavement the first three.....leaves 9 more....next is feet or butts or thigh....not center mass.....unless you're a rooky.

Like that vdeo....dude in the car.....then the first three go up off the side of the perps face....just the blast is the first deterrant.....
edit on 26-7-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

not parties.

f0kk the nationless trillionaires who are using protocols they devised centuries ago to destroy our republik.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

How long will communities stand idly by and watch their intellectual commodities be vandalized and brutalized? I hope that their pure evil and vitriol emboldens those who would not stand for such impudence, it is slowly becoming clear that we must take the fight to them- those that would hide in the shadows and flout their pestilence
edit on 26-7-2020 by onthedownlow because: RIP BT

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: RAY1990

Oh please.

The left is rioting. The left is murdering people in the streets. The left is looting. The left is tearing down monuments, the left is indoctrinating our children. The left is censoring Trump supporters and now the left is murdering us.

We're already divided. This escalation was brought to you by babies who never accepted 2016.

Stay in your lane. You clearly haven't a clue of what going on in America.

And the Right does NOTHING to stop them...

The Right has all these weapons yet won't fire a single shot to save their Republic?

Sounds like we're all a bunch of Commies now...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

not parties.

f0kk the nationless trillionaires who are using protocols they devised centuries ago to destroy our republik.

We can blame TPTB but ultimately they convinced us to do this to ourselves.

They can't destroy us.
But they sure can get us to destroy us.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The Right has all these weapons yet won't fire a single shot to save their Republic?

Why are you itching to see people shoot each other in the streets? That's what they want dude.

We should be working to de-escalate not escalate.
edit on 7 26 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Lol stay in my lane.

Please do. You're not very good at this.

You came in just to make an accusation.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Now you know why 62% of America is fear full of expressing their political views.

If true domestic terrorists BLM and ANTIFA are screwed when it comes voting time.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Milwaukee is mad that Joe Biden pulled the plug on the DNC convention. Milwaukee was counting on all the out-of-town visitors and their $$$.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Now you know why 62% of America is fear full of expressing their political views.

If true domestic terrorists BLM and ANTIFA are screwed when it comes voting time.

The Media talked about Trump's huge "Silent Majority" in 2016, but dismissed it as not substantial. The idiot media and pollsters are making the same mistake today. That's fine. No attention from MSM/Pollsters is wanted or needed.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I knew this guy from when I used to live in Milwaukee. I heard about his death a few days ago from a friend of mine who still lives there.

He was a good dude and didn't deserve to be murdered. He was silenced for having opposing viewpoints to the groupthink that controls Milwaukee.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Lol stay in my lane.

Please do. You're not very good at this.

You came in just to make an accusation.

Yes, I expressed my belief that the OP wouldn't give a damn about this dead man if it wasn't for his political leaning.... Maybe even skin colour?

It wouldn't be the first time the OP laid some political bait and I KNOW you'd be facetious to say otherwise.

Stay in my lane...

What am I not aloud to call out propaganda on a publicly accessible forum? Or do I have to join the cheesy wotsits crew to have a right to comment?

Pfft you lot are not very good at this either, there's rarely new faces at your circle jerks.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Maybe even skin colour?

Racism accusations? Really?

The OP is upset because a black man was killed for no reason at all other than he was a Trump supporter. But that's racism?

Good god, you're daft.

The rest isn't even worth responding to.

edit on 7 26 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's people like that why I don't associate with lefties anymore.

And we all know that if there's one thing lefties hate more than having their fragile egos hurt is when a person leaves "the cause" and "walks away."

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Your reading comprehension lacks.

Maybe that's why you suck at propaganda? I asked a question in a way that indicates thinking aloud. In no way whatsoever is that an accusation of racism.

Good god, you're daft.

Lol

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

It's people like you that remind me how opinionated and stupid Americans can be.

My ego is sweet and I'm neither a leftie or an American. You can believe that if you like though, check under the bed for communists too if it'll make you feel better.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Keep on projecting and believing that your opinion in American affairs as a non-American are important.

It's really easy by now to spot who actually isn't an American by their statements.

Why don't you focus on your own nation's problems.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Maybe that's why you suck at propaganda?

In no way whatsoever is that an accusation of racism.

Talk about propaganda. Trying to drop the idea of racism as a motivation in the form of "hey I'm just asking questions".

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Before BLM if I were asked, if I thought black lives mattered?
I would've answered promptly yes. Since BLM I would still
promptly say yes and add, but I'm not black. Maybe black
lives don't matter at all to an angry young black man living
in Chicago in today's messed up world. in fact I doubt very
much they give a damn who they kill. I know the democrats
running those cities don't give a stinky crap who they kill
either as long as it isn't one of theirs. Why can't we have a
country modeled after the Winco supermarket chain? So
we can de-fund every rich politician and have em
scrub toilets and clean showers at truck stops.

edit on 26-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join