It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Media Coordinating with Doctor Groups to Shut Down America again over Covid-19.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
THE MADNESS IS SPREADING.

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is rolling back the state's reopening progress, effective 7.31.2020.

abc57.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course she did. She's going to keep at it for as long as she can.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

The push for wearing face masks, also has its dark-side, because masks increase CO2 levels of the bloodstream, which kill brain cells.

False.

TRUE.

Of course, if you Google the connection between Masks and increased CO2 levels, you'll only be presented with search results from this year...when Covid-19 appeared, and sick entities use it to further their agenda.

But thankfully, Google has a "search by date" filter. If you search for Masks and Co2 levels, screening out everything after 1/1/2020, you'll see lots of time-tested TRUTH from numerous studies.

Here is one from 2016, verifying that frequent, or extended wearing of masks can cause several physical and mental ailements.

2016 Study by National Institutes of Health - FAUCI's Organization!: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Of course she did. She's going to keep at it for as long as she can.

I wonder what wrath Whitmer will rain down on Michigan residents when she learns that Joe Biden did NOT pick her as his running mate?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Probably mandate that everyone shave their heads to prevent the spread of Covid-19.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I feel after looking at the hot spot map of the USA the people who traveled to the beaches brought it to the coastal cities. Public highway restrooms are where the air is contaminated and the stall doors, seats, ect... Spray the public bath rooms down with bleach, close the beaches, people need to stay home, and wear masks out in public. All public restrooms need to be closed so people only leave home for an hour or two. Limits the transmission time.
People should change their air conditioner filters monthly. People should space out and clean house. No more indoor church, or indoor restaurant dinning. Do outdoor sidewalk haircuts.
I bought my N95 s for family of five in January. We wear them. All healthy in three states. We wore them starting March 10th. I wipe tables and menus off with alcohol wipe. This is a contagious germ. No one knows how their body will react. It is attacking heavy dirty over populated areas, the older, the ill..... It's what nature does to achieve balance.
The movie companies should start streaming the movies on Amazon Prime.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

That studies most negative effects seem to be based of of high physical activity by the wearer.
Much higher than say shopping would be.
And part of the study is on people wearing the n95 and a full protection suit.
Most of the stuff we do is not that physically demanding.

Now is it a case for kids not wearing them all day at school. Yes. Their little bodies are exercising even when they are siting still.
People who work physical jobs. Yes

I've read that study 3 times now and it's telling me that the risk vs covid is very low unless I am running , working hard or exercising while wearing the n95 mask.
I work and exercise at home so no worries here.

So sorry veetna there is some risk to wearing n95 mask for long periods of time.

edit on 30-7-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The news told me don’t trust doctors, what makes these doctors the ones I should trust? Have you asked them on their views about aliens?

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Fat POS pandemic. They all have weak immune systems. Same with the Flu. Mostly fat POS die of the flu. I knew one of them this year. Refused to go to the doctor and like 200lbs overweight.

Take obese people out of the numbers and the death in the US drop 75%.

Don't get rid of the fat people.

Fat people are waaayyyy funnier than skinny people.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ADD Governors to the list of those on the side of News Media and Anti-Trump doctors.

IMPORTANT - Do not let "number of cases" determine if your governor will begin shutting down your state (again).

Covid-19 Hospitalizations are falling across America, and number of deaths will soon follow, unless other deaths are assigned to the Covid-19 catagory.

Keep an eye on your state's hospitalization graphic here: covidtracking.com...

Remember, being alarmed over # of cases is what (mostly) Democrat governors are using for considering a roll-back or shut-down.

IF HOSPITALIZATIONS ARE NOT INCREASING....SEND covidtracking.com... TO EVERYONE YOU CAN...and RESIST.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So sorry veetna there is some risk to wearing n95 mask for long periods of time.

There is MORE risk to NOT wearing one when you go shopping: risk to those whom you expect to be "at your service."

Don't be selfish. Have some manners and remember that ALL OF US are susceptible to this. If everyone would just wear a mask for a couple of weeks during the times when we go out in public, NONE OF US will have to in the very near future.

Are you high-risk, in a customer-service position?

Do you have family members who are at elevated risk and who depend on you to not bring home this virus?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

There is MORE risk to NOT wearing one when you go shopping: risk to those whom you expect to be "at your service."

Oh I agree.
And the study that was posted shows that the risk is very low unless your doing heavy physical activity or wearing a full clean suit.
But the risk of wearing a mask is not 0.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
150k ppl die everyday ohhhh the horror

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: VeeTNA

Oh I agree.
And the study that was posted shows that the risk is very low unless your doing heavy physical activity or wearing a full clean suit.
But the risk of wearing a mask is not 0.

Since we exhale so many viruses, spores, bacteria 24/7, the most empathic/caring among us, should wear a mask 365 days @ year, when around other people.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why does the media want to destroy this country?

Bare statistics, damned statistics and yet more daily statistics are all I have needed to come to my own logical conclusions.

Aside from one report that named my home town as the UK's 'Ground Zero' after hosting the first contracted case within the UK, and an early-March report from Oxford University estimating that 50% of the UK had already been infected at that stage (which seemed entirely logical considering the sheer speed of Covid), I haven't read one single newspaper since then, nor one singular TV news report, because I know EXACTLY how they will have sold this pandemic in their own inimitable and demented fashion.

I shudder to think what anybody has read or viewed in the media. I avoided it to stop myself feeling nauseous, but I can readily understand why a friend of mine was nonchalantly wandering though a forest and was faced with a family of four walking towards him, all masked up, with the youngest child running to one side, terrified out of his wits, yelling, "MUMMY! MUMMY!!! HE'S GOT NO MASK!!!", with attendant filthy looks from said Mummy.

F# knows where they sourced their Covid-19 news from.

This farce has gone FAR BEYOND hospital capacity now.... way beyond. And nobody has explained precisely WHY.

PS: If Phage pops in, tell him I'm out.

edit on 4-8-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Since we exhale so many viruses, spores, bacteria 24/7,

The vast majority of which our community immune systems have encountered previously. Then along comes something new.

Something that gets a whole lot more people sick. Something that puts a whole lot more people in the hospital. Something which kills a whole lot more people.

edit on 8/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Since we exhale so many viruses, spores, bacteria 24/7,

The vast majority of which our community immune systems have encountered previously. Then along comes something new.

Something that gets a whole lot more people sick. Something that puts a whole lot more people in the hospital. Something which kills a whole lot more people.

Nature at work. Keeping balance. Imagine if no one died of disease. I wonder how many people our planet can sustain?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I didn't know you were into population reduction but yeah, that Nanook thing is best. Just let polar bears take care of the old people because they're just a bother anyway.

Love your handle, btw.
edit on 8/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Phage has something of the Nero about him, much as I love the geezer. But "Whatevs", as the US say.

Now... here's a turn-up for the books - a recent brief interview with a Hitchens in the UK that I have literally just searched and watched out of idle curiosity, having just admitted avoiding such media (MSM or otherwise) since March. I wanted to see what the cranky old misanthrope had to say.

It's unnerving to find myself allied with some of the more dubious, swivel-eyed, alt-right characters out there in my opinion of Covid-19, and, admittedly, this chap is usually the wrong type of Hitchens (after his glorious, politically poetic brother Christopher sadly passed some years ago), but I suddenly find that I'm agreeing with "Peter".

But hey, the world has gone to hell in a nappy anyway, so who gives a shIt, right...?

edit on 4-8-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Good for you! Personally I know 2 people who have tested positive one who nearly died and is still in hospital and one who was fine.

I also have a friend who knows 7 people who have had it, 2 have died. I spoke to a friend last week who lost a family member to it. I live in Scotland, our figures aren't as bad as in the US or even as bad as England.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join