It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Media Coordinating with Doctor Groups to Shut Down America again over Covid-19.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by hoss53 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: [post=25325343]hoss53
I'm sure I can find 147000 families that will disagree with you. #ing Idiot.

Is that it?

Thankfully you people are becoming more and more the minority.

100% false

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
147000 , pffft. That makes it extremely innocuous.
Even at ten times that it’s a harmless virus.

edit on 26 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

(post by AutomateThis1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
147000 , pffft. That makes it extremely innocuous.
Even at ten times that it’s a harmless virus.

[/quote
So says who? Where did you get your p.h.d. ? Oh wait I know tRump university, right?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

It’s harmless

Turn off cNn

EVERYBODY else has
edit on 26 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

I'm sure I can find 147000 families that will disagree with you. [snipped]

Thank you for your reply Hose. Your wisdom and enlightenment regarding this has truly spoken to our souls and sparked meaningful conversation across this site.

edit on Sun Jul 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Domestic terrorist CNN is now repeating some version of the "We Must Shut Down Again!" mantra every 12 hours now.

Here's one they started pushing 2 hours ago: www.cnn.com...

It should be obvious to every American now, why the Anti-Trump media began pushing for mass Covid-19 testing 2 months ago.

They knew massive testing would give them a "_________Test Positive for Covid-19!" headline, day after day, week after week.

Terrorists thrive on generating fear. CNN is the leader this weekend. They even bypassed the tributes to deceased Congressman John Lewis today, while FoxNews and MSNBC devoted ample time to his life and memory today.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
A harmless virus.

Fake, inflated numbers. That’s undisputed.

99.96 percent recovery rate.

Pfft. Not once have I ever worn a cuck-mask, and won’t. I’ve probably had the wuflu, who cares? I’ll likely catch it again next year too when the season comes around.

Manipulating ONLY the easily manipulated

99.96 percent recovery rate.

This is blatantly false. 3.5% that have tested positive have already died.
edit on 28-7-2020 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Some great analysis showing Data on the relationship of deaths in the world.

Ivor has a lot of interviews with experts that can prove lockdowns are not the proper way to go.

Would be a great boost to a lot of your own research to understand these views as the are not American diversive on a Political Fervour.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday July 26, 2020

The Local and National News Media are coordinating with a national Medical Doctor group known as "U.S. PIRG" to force America into ANOTHER nation-wide Covid-19 shutdown, because we "didn't do it right" the first time.

Excerpt from a letter sent last week to top U.S. politicians, from the U.S. Pirg group of medical professionals:

We’ve done it wrong, and we need to start over!

Of all the nations in the world, we’ve had the most deaths from COVID-19. At the same time, we’re in the midst of “reopening our economy,” exposing more and more people to coronavirus and watching numbers of cases -- and deaths -- skyrocket.

In March, we all went home and stayed there, to keep ourselves and our neighbors safe. But we didn’t stay home long enough. Our leaders didn’t use the time to set us up to defeat the virus. And then we started to reopen anyway.

Right now we are on a path to lose more than 200,000 American lives by November 1st.

We are racking up that death toll so we can drink in bars, get a haircut, eat inside a restaurant, get a tattoo, get a massage, and do myriad other normal, pleasant, but let’s face it, non-essential activities.

Let’s get our priorities straight.
U.S. Pirg Press Release: uspirg.org...

After reading the latest Covid-19 statistics in an alarming manner, National Media Outlets, and local Affiliates all over the country, are heavily promoting the advice and warnings from U.S. Pirg.

Samples of National and Local - All Parroting U.S. Pirg's letter, with Dire Sounding Headlines..

CNN: www.cnn.com...

Forbes: www.forbes.com...

Chicago: abc7chicago.com...

Portland: www.kptv.com... tml

Pittsburg: www.post-gazette.com... 07240092

ATS MEMBERS:
It's impossible to know how many lives were saved while almost every state was shut-down, and under "stay at home" orders in the March thru June time-frame.

Question: In YOUR Opinion, Were the economic, societal, and individual/family sacrifices worth it?

If your answer is "YES", is it worth shutting down the country again in an attempt to "get it right" this time?

My opinion: The damage done to America's economy, and American individuals/families, was not worth saving X number of lives from a Covid-19 related death. Shutting down again, would be sheer lunacy.

Especially after only 4/100th of 1% of Americans have died of Covid-19 this year, and the number of daily deaths has decreased dramatically since the April/May peak.

Chart of Daily U.S. Deaths: covidtracking.com...

-CareWeMust

So all media and doctors are intelligently coordinating together to shut down our economy again. They are conspiring. What happens if they get their wish and the whole country shuts down again. More small businesses close, which means more people on unemployment and receiving benefits from the state and government. Shrunken incomes lead to less spending in the local economy as people are forced to make choices like food or rent. Support industry begins to fail. Can't keep a full staff if the industry you support is also laying off workers ( think beer. No restaurants selling draft due to closures, production drops as demand does, less demand and less need for sales people, less sales people means less visits to account that are open. No need for a beer buyer if there are no sales people. Less grain and hops needed, supply companies start to lay off people....) and the cascade continues. Yet as we learned from history, America has a way of bouncing back from financial ruin. We have done it several times and while it may take a bit the suffering ends.

What if they don't get their way, and we remain open. Throw caution to the wind and put money above life. We party, have a good time and go back to the way things were. Ignore it and it will go away, right? Yet more people keep dying and at a faster rate. The increase and proliferation of infection not only speeds up the mutation process, but pushes our supply chain past the breaking point. I could go on and on, but zombie movies do a good job at not only scaring you, but showing how infection can spread (minus the flesh eating). And where do most zombie outbreaks start? The hospital, where suck people go to get sicker. Hospitals become hot zones, helping to spread infection. Misinformation becomes rampant, as fear takes hold of some and anger takes hold of others. Media outlets recieve a deluge of information and misinformation from politicians and scientists alike, and while people are screaming for help, have to decide what is trustworthy while being pressured from shareholders and moguls to make sure its "newsworthy" and reflects "their view of things". People get pissed at a lack of credibility from it's leadership, a lack of viable and accurate info, start to riot and revolt. Meanwhile people are still dying, mother's, daughters, family and friends.

Both extreme. Both possible. Both attach a different value on life.

So in my view, let em collude. Doesn't matter as Americans will do what we want anyway. Stop selling booze, I will open a speakeasy. Stop selling automatic rifles, I will invent the bumpstock. Cigarettes? Make em vape and taste like candy. Shut it down? Watch me go to the hair salon, cuz I would KILL to get a perm.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

When three diverse sources bring information using the exact
same words?

They're all lying

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

This is blatantly false. 3.5% that have tested positive have already died.
edit on 28-7-2020 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

Oh ya it's so deadly you don't even know you have it til
they test you. But go ahead ruin Trumps economy any way
you can. Hey! perfectly justified that's for sure.

Youuuu!
edit on 29-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Nope. I have to nurse my wife when she gets sick (she doesn't take very good care of herself), as well as the kids (their immune systems are still learning)... and I never get sick.

Are you or they doing anything to keep from catching covid?

I'm glad you never get sick and that you seem to care when your wife and kids get sick but do you not care about your fellow americans?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Question: In YOUR Opinion, Were the economic, societal, and individual/family sacrifices worth it?

"YES"

If your answer is "YES", is it worth shutting down the country again in an attempt to "get it right" this time?

"ABSOLUTELY"

Question: In YOUR Experience, have you known anyone who had COVID-19?
I have. She is a young woman. 31 years old.
Right now, my own children (29 and 31) are trying to stay safe, and at the same time take care of their father and his mother.

Put on a damn mask, and deal with this like a compassionate human being.
We are the richest country in the world. These billionaires can pony up and help the rest of their fellow citizens to get past this. "New normal", anyone?

None of this had to happen. But because greed, and ignorance, it has.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: tanstaafl
Are you or they doing anything to keep from catching covid?

I upped my oral dose of vitamin C and D3, and added a zinc, selenium and quercitin supplement... that's about it.

I'm glad you never get sick and that you seem to care when your wife and kids get sick but do you not care about your fellow americans?

I do care, but what does that have to do with anything? I have no control over their health (or lack thereof) habits. And I certainly will not humor stupidity like wearing a mask that don't do a fracking thing except impair my own health and annoy the hell out of me.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The push for wearing face masks, also has its dark-side, because masks increase CO2 levels of the bloodstream, which kill brain cells.

False.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join