It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisville protests shoots members of his group.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
a reply to: wheresthebody

So, what happened was, 1 black militant shot 3 of his fellow black militant buddies and white people saved their lives.

Even better, white cops saved their lives.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
What a shock, left/right people celebrating a person being shot.

No, we're celebrating people, more than one, being shot... not just "a person." And I'm celebrating it because the pain and suffering of stupid people amuses me.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Divided and conquered

good job usa

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Self-division, I think you mean.

These idiots, and it's both sides, choose to divide themselves.

When stupid things happen to these sorts, I can't help but be a bit amused.

No one forced them to be idiots. No one forced them to play around with tools that can be extraordinarily dangerous when misused...

No one forced them to do anything. So, yeah, I'm amused.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You don't think that people have been desensitized and manipulated into choosing a "side"?

I really don't understand how a person being shot is anything but terrible.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

When a bully hurts himself trying to beat up someone else, it's funny.

When someone trying to intimidate others with a gun shoots his own people, it's funny.

It's only a tragedy when the innocent get shot.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

What about when all parties involved have been brainwashed since birth?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Personal hygiene is a good thing. A clean brain is a healthy brain.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I prefer watching a person learn and reflect on the shell that they used to be as they expand their mind.

But I guess I do understand why violence seems so appealing to those who have succumb to the left/right division, it's the closest thing to a real choice that they have remaining.
edit on 27-7-2020 by wheresthebody because: clarity

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Your arrogance and buzzword-laced, imagination fueled self-righteous asininity is just as amusing to me as stupid people accidentally inflicting physical and mental pain on themselves.
Thank you for that!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Thank you for proving my point.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I prefer watching a person learn and reflect on the shell that they used to be as they expand their mind.

Didn't you just refer to that as "brainwashing"? And claim it is a bad thing?

Now I'm confused...

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
Louisville protests descend into chaos when armed protester accidentally shoots members of his group, injuring 3.

originally posted by: buddha
Not F---ing Around

Wow, they really aren't F---ing Around - they'll shoot their own people even.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

But I guess I do understand why violence seems so appealing to those who have succumb to the left/right division, it's the closest thing to a real choice that they have remaining.

Was this violence in anyway? When your mother cuts her finger with a knife chopping carrots is that violence? If a person goes down a steep path outside of their skills on a mountain bike and gets hurt is that violence? If you smash your thumb with a hammer is that violence?

If a person is handed a gun and has no skill in using that tool and shoots them self in the foot is that violence...

People find it funny when people do stupid sh!t...

Darwin Awards

edit on 27-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So the lesson and self reflection for today, wheresthebody, is gun safety, as in you need it... Do you think they will reflect on keeping their finger off the trigger, maybe having the gun on safe, maybe not racking the first round.

100 people walking around with finger on trigger, safety off, first round racked is a recipe for a disaster. Watching them I could see many might have been holding a gun for the first time or damn close to their first time...

It was like watching kids play with farm equipment...lol

edit on 27-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I sincerely love the fact that we will argue against this being some sort of ridiculously inane "left-right paradigm brain washing -slash- I invented this Bull# explanation because it makes me feel superior to you dip#s that actually support one of the political sides" tomfoolery yet a few of us (myself included) have no problem openly admitting we are raging assholes.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I sincerely love the fact that we will argue against this being some sort of ridiculously inane "left-right paradigm brain washing -slash- I invented this Bull# explanation because it makes me feel superior to you dip#s that actually support one of the political sides" tomfoolery yet a few of us (myself included) have no problem openly admitting we are raging assholes.

We are the Velociraptor of the mammal world...You know that evil race that goes to another planet and rapes, pillages and plunders all its resource and makes a cook book for anything that is alive is us...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Techno Vikings, essentially. Which is my genetics anyway, so...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Techno Vikings, essentially. Which is my genetics anyway, so...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Of course it's a bad thing.

Why would you think I think otherwise...??

However, I do find next level stupidity of this sort amusing. I'm sure that makes me some sort of monster...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join