It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

80 nanoseconds from disaster

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well we are not there yet, but i can claim a reaction time of 3 minutes, that's a lot more than ITER ever managed haha.

You must understand that a continuous fusion reaction is unsustainable at best, and a nightmare at worst.

A pulse reactor on the other hand, works just fine. It will even accommodate itself to the power demand. But if it goes unstable, it will fuse all the D2 fuel in the shortest possible time, and vapourise the reactor and anyone within line of sight.

This has already happened in the past, the scientists involved are now no more than carbon shadows burned into the walls. The UK gubmint decided to fill that room with concrete and never talk about it.

That was 50 years ago.
What was supposed to be a spectacular fusion test failed last week, leaving me with some burned oput coils and some 400 amp transistors fried. Quite expensive, Grrr.
New components are on the way as i write this, i need to wind another 6000 turn HT pickup coil, so a lot more work ahead of me. But i am confident, as i have already proven the concept, i have 2 tubes, in 2 different countries, that show the truth.

They can kill me tomorrow but the science has already been proven and spread about. If i am no longer here, my assistent knows enough by now to continue the project, so i am happy.
I am desparately trying to get this recognised and maybe even funded. Me and my partners already put a million dollars into this, but now we are out of money.
So now, as usual, they are out to either kill or disable the one person who can prove them wrong.
The black helicopters are back, circling my house, no transponder, not listed on Flightradar.com.
Instead of wasting all that kerosine, they could just send someone to knock at my door and ask some questions, but as usual they take the most expensive and time consuming option.
Typical Gubmint so-called 'military intelligence"
Now THAT is a misnomer, if ever i heard one....

edit on 22-10-2022 by playswithmachines because: Clarification

edit on 22-10-2022 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2022 by playswithmachines because: clarification

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Pardon my ignorance but

What's it do? And what are the applications

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

IT is everything they have been lookng for, all these years.
A safe, compact, fusion reactor.
It can be done, it was already done 70 years ago.
Free energy. It is not some pseudo new age hippy hype. It is a reality.
The 'waste product' from our reactor is mostly He4. That in itself is funny since there has been, for some time, a worldwide shortage of He4. Let's talk Helium-3, which is so RARE ON EARTH that it is worth, gram for gram, 20 times more than gold.

And now you want me to say that my reactor does in fact make the waste material (Helium3) more expensive than the D2 fuel?
The answer is yes! m any times over, for there are yet more tricks we can use.
How about a solid lithium shield? That will catch fast neutrons and at the same time, generate isotopes like D2 and H3 which again, gram for gram, is worth 20 times more than gold. Think on that for a while.....

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I am not the inventor, i am merely building things as he instructs me, and also according to my status as engineer and master machine builder, i apply myself (and have done so ) for at least 10 years. Millions already spent, and most of that spent on keeping him alive, only to cast him out as a crazy old man.... After he gave them 1.8 million. Pot. Kettle? Black? They simply Fked him over.....but that will NOT happern while i still live.youtu.be...
edit on 27-10-2022 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Thank you for keeping the thread updated -
- and I appreciate the video, though I don't understand what it is showing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join