It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2A groups and why they won't help.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I was catching up on current events, and saw this screen capture. It sums up exactly why pro-2A (or Anarcho-capitalists for that matter) don't want to come to the aid of lefties call for help.

It's bait.

Why would people who have been saying that everyone should have a right to own firearms for self defense and to fight against tyranny come to the help of the very same people who have tried their damndest to ban them and make them illegal?

You asked for it, you reap what you sow.

If you are a SJW/liberal/commie enforcer calling for people to protect you with firearms you can forget it. If you want firearms to be used against the Feds and police you've brought upon yourself you do it yourself. Don't ask other people to take the fall for you.

Here's the picture:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

This explains it well in full detail.

WHERE ARE ALL YOU GUN OWNERS NOW?

monsterhunternation.com...

[...]

And then at the local, state, and federal level, legally speaking, the left #s us at every opportunity. You ban everything you can get away with. You ban things that literally make no sense. You ban # just out of spite.

When we fight back against gun control laws, you declare we are stupid because only the police should have guns (hey, aren’t those the guys you are protesting right now?)

But now you’ve started some #, YOU want US to go into democrat cities, with democrat mayors, and democrat police chiefs enforcing democrat policies which cause strife among democrats, in order to get into gun fights on your behalf?

edit on 25-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jul 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Americans have not abandoned the leftists.

The leftists have abandoned America.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yep, that about covers it.

I'm not gonna go toe to toe with the feds to protect commies.

You want that fight, you got it. A bunch of college educated douchebags pretending to be fighting for the working class while destroying everything the working class needs. For many, hopes of moving up have been dashed by the left and their violence and destruction.

It's all they know and they send their sycophantic trolls to gaslight everyone into believing this is what a peaceful protest looks like.

Everyone of those scumbags will get what's coming to them without a single REAL patriot shedding the blood of another.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A hell of a lot of legal gun owners in this country are veterans. People who have sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution of the US. People such as myself.

Why in the hell would anyone who has sworn to protect the country and the Constitution come to the aid of a bunch of degenerates who are trying to destroy it?

I love watching the videos coming out of Seattle and Portland of a bunch of Antifa getting their arses busted by Federal agents. No way would I ever want to interfere with that.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
What's this? No rebuttal from the lefties? Figures.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Attacking citizens? Feds aren’t the ones blinding people with green lasers. Pantifa is.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wait!--

Libby Lefties want someone else to do the dirty work so they can cash a check they wrote?

--Never thought I'd see the day!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Americans have not abandoned the leftists.

The leftists have abandoned America.

This, leftists. If you only read 1 line of words in a year, read this one.

We would be there for you. We would take a bullet for you, die for you, for your rights.

But you left us. And now you are dead to us.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Here is a sad truth, that none seem capable of accepting..... and this is why the 2nd amendment people, and I am one of them..... will not prevail.
Most have this self image...... the day comes when the order is given to take the guns. The black SUV pulls up in front of your house, you step outside holding your firearm. 2 American flags waving in the breeze, Stars and Stripes Forever blaring in the background.
The men in the SUV step out in full body armor. You start going off about your Rights and the Constitution. You think about your neighbor who was shot dead in front of his wife and kids, you look over at your family and wonder who will take care of them, what will happen to them if you are not there........... and you give them your guns. That is the truth, that is exactly what you will do. Once you accept this as fact, you then can start the journey of protecting the 2nd amendment.
Everyones plan is about all the wonderful things they will do AFTER they pass laws. Some tell each other how they are gonna bury some guns..... I guess they never heard of metal detectors and can not fathom that is exactly what the politicians are hoping you will do....... that way they can not just take your guns, but can lock you away forever.

There are literally millions of Americans who support the 2nd.......as long as they do not have to anything more than complain on social media. They are gonna be standing around scratching their arses telling each other...... Gee, I don't know how we lost our gun rights.. I complained on facebook everyday for 6 years

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

When you hit the nail on the head the left always goes silent, always.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Best way to protect 2A rights is to arm up, get a carry license, make 'friends' with your local PD, ask them if they need any assistance with firearms, training, equipment, etc.
"Brothers in Arms"

ganjoa

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Why can't they get their own guns?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why can't they get their own guns?

Because people don't need guns, just call the cops!

Wait, someones handing me a piece of paper. . . . . . ummm. . . . nevermind.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Opposite for me. I'll call the cops after I deal with the situation myself.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Opposite for me. I'll call the cops after I deal with the situation myself.

I once butt-dialed the police.

There was another time, it involved a naked woman with a dinner fork stuck in her butt. But I don't think that's germane to the discussion.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I really think they should try to buy a gun so they can see it's not exactly as easy as they think it is, 'I want this handgun now! I'm going to confront the Feds!'.

'Okay, great, see you in three days'.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa
I disagree,
The best way to protect your gun rights is for a million people to show up on the steps of Washington, with a bad attitude and say .. come out here we want to talk to you NOW!.
Instead we get 500 people showing up and 999,500 people saying... gee I wanted to but darn it I had to work that day...but let me assure you that once they pass the laws brother.... I am right there with you

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They could if they wanted to.

Unless they also pushed for it to be damn near impossible to get firearms.

And even then they could still get firearms if they really wanted to.

I mean there's that dumbass kid who got shot down last night.

Don't really know what that was all about yet though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join