It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So now they arent terrorists??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Wikipedia suggests it might have originated on 4chan

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: akiros
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Wikipedia suggests it might have originated on 4chan

en.wikipedia.org...

I originated on 4chan.

It's total bull#. People have joked using that word to describe the next Civil War for almost a decade. There was no group. Fragile leftists who visit 4chan to get offended by free speech seized on the foreign word 4channers were using.

The chick that made the Wikipedia page is a left wing extremist associated with Antifa.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Prove it. Show me their web page, their spox, their leadership, their bank account.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Prove it. Show me their web page, their spox, their leadership, their bank account.

Decentralized organization is still organization.

I don't have to prove anything. They're classified as a terrorist organization.

Prove they aren't.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
wait, your whole thing was that I said it was a group? are you serious? ok, their "efforts" lmfao.
edit on 25-7-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Antifa is not an organized group. There are plenty of organized left wing anti-fascist groups that commit acts of domestic terrorism. But "ANTIFA" is just a catch all term for anyone who is anti-fascist. Not everyone who identifies as anti fascist expresses their concerns with violence.

Champion deflection there .
Usually performed when one is proven wrong and cornered .

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

They're classified as a terrorist organization.

They're not an organization. ANTIFA is a catch all term that encompasses multiple organization and individuals that are anti-fascist.

That's a fact.

Although, it is convenient for Trump and his goon squad to try and lump all anti-fascists' into a terrorist group, it just doesn't work that way.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I guess you could say the same for mob bosses. Are you saying mob bosses and crime lords don’t exist. And don’t have a structure of lieutenants, strongmen, and foot soldiers because they don’t provide a 401k. Your logic is stupid and naive. Or you could use the French Resistance in WW2. Do you think they had bank accounts? Centralized leadership? Are you saying the French resistance against Nazi Germany wasn’t real? And a serious problem for the Nazis? Shrugs.
edit on 25-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 25-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

They're classified as a terrorist organization.

They're not an organization. ANTIFA is a catch all term that encompasses multiple organization and individuals that are anti-fascist.

That's a fact.

Although, it is convenient for Trump and his goon squad to try and lump all anti-fascists' into a terrorist group, it just doesn't work that way.

Either way. Still groups that support each other in systemic violence against those that don’t agree with them.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

because they don’t provide a 401k.

No, no! She said it's because they don't have a web page.

Most of us aren't that naive and stupid. We know they're organized, and I'm sure the FBI knows it, too.

edit on 25-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Anyone miss the point that Obama didn’t declare Antifa a terrorist organization then?

Protection from the top because he hates America then...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

And for groups under umbrella of “ANTIFA” the mob boss is probably George Soros. Don’t a good mob boss know how to launder money.

Noticed you ignored half of the argument. The French Resistance. Could also use the grooming of lone wolf terrorists too.

edit on 25-7-2020 by neutronflux because: Added

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

We know they're organized

Yes, there are organized anti-fascist groups out there, and some of them actually commit violence. But "ANTIFA" is not a group, its a classification of multiple groups, individuals and ideals that are encompassed by the anti-fascist mindset. It's a dangerous cheap shot to equate all anti-fascist groups and individuals with domestic terrorism.

I doubt anyone here on ATS would proclaim to be pro fascism.

edit on 25-7-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

These groups are fascist themselves in the truest meaning of the word. How can they be Antifa when they are Forfa?

They are attempting to rip the country apart just like their Leaders are telling them to do. These protesters are mainly rank and file thugs doing the dirty work, but the $$$ and the "organization" is there...It comes from some entity or entities and is dispensed probably via crypto.

Outside agitators are leading you "antifa" supporters around by the rings in your noses and you have no idea how you're being used.

edit on 25-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It's a dangerous cheap shot to equate all anti-fascist groups and individuals with domestic terrorism.

Dangerous for whom? Especially when the violence of the rioters, looters, arsonists, illegal roadblocks is not clearly and loudly denounced by those you claim are are not “terrorists”.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
this is too easy. their website is antifa.com

from the website:

Antifa, short for anti-fascist, is a broad, community-based movement composed of individuals organizing against racial and economic injustice.

Not an organization, they just organize.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: akiros

"A movement"...

Are you pro fascism?

a reply to: neutronflux

Dangerous for whom?

Anyone who attends a gathering meant to protest fascism.

edit on 25-7-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Antifa is Boogaloo.

Boogaloo is Antifa.

Boogaloo is a fictitious group created by Antifa cowards.

Why do you always talk in brown haemorrhage's. I mean really, you are bullshiite personified, I wouldn't even give you a spud gun, lest you hurt yourself.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It was right there in the quote from the website that you claimed antifa didn't have. I'm starting to wonder when the tagline for this site changed from deny ignorance to deny reality.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join