It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans and democrats

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What I don't understand is why do democrats hate Trump to the exclusion of working with us to do infrastructure, crush COVID, crush Russia,

You tell me.

Why has Trump not used the DAA to actually institute a nationwide federal effort to tackle it, including efforts of widespread testing, or to get PPE to people in the US who need it (many who are still lacking), or to formulate a national plan and get this under control? You know, why not actually do #N something about it?

Why have election security bills (involving Russia) and voting rights bills passed by the House, not been brought to a vote in the Senate by McConnell? And yet you want to blame democrats for the Senate GOP failure.

But you "don't understand why." It ain't democrats, it's the GOP.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

We do have widespread testing. You or anybody else who wants a test has been able to go and get one for months now Liq. And PPE just started becoming widely available again, since the CCP started hoarding it up and intercepting shipments made by Americans companies operating on slave labor out of china. Its available, in nearly every store there are gloves/masks/hand sanitizer/alcohol/clorox/pool cleaner (higher chlorine) available at this time

Why have election security bills (involving Russia) and voting rights bills passed by the House, not been brought to a vote in the Senate by McConnell?

Why hasn't the House worked on the ideas we introduced? We had several measures to improve election security, including government paid voter IDs, voter verification, hard paper ballots, etc. The House has handily rejected these because its scared of being caught working with the President.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It wasn't like this during the Bush years, where he had a vision of Jesus.

I was much too young an stupid too understand what happened in the Oral office then.
edit on 26-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join