It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama SpyGate Scandal Just Got More Real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

a reply to: xuenchen
There is no crime. The racist right is still butt hurt over an educated black man, (Harvard law, Nobel prize), being President for 8 years.

You're so wrong and so brainwashed.
Typical 😃🦃

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

There is no crime. The racist right is still butt hurt over an educated black man, (Harvard law, Nobel prize), being President for 8 years.

Weird seeing how the "racist" White people are the ones that elected him.

I am one of those that voted for him and want to see him brought to JUSTICE.

And you don't want to see tRump brought to justice? Can you say hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

For what?

Winning an election and being targeted by the Obama led Deep State?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

For what?

Obama led deep state. Hehe,hehe,hehe. I think bigfoot may have PERSON, MAN, WOMAN, CAMERA, TV. #ing idiot.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Typical 😃🦃
:

Talking about brainwashed. I'm not the one who believes building a 2000 mile long wall will solve all the immigration problems.
I'm not the one who believes the virus will go away by April.
I'm not the one who believes that tRump doesn't make the presidency his private çash cow. You want me to go on ? Not sure you can read that much.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

For what?

Obama led deep state. Hehe,hehe,hehe. I think bigfoot may have PERSON, MAN, WOMAN, CAMERA, TV. #ing idiot.

Why did Obama spend the first year + of the Trump Presidency visiting countries immediately before or after Trump or Trump officials visited?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

That didn't take long.
The insults always give it away 😃🚬

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Typical 😃🦃
:

Talking about brainwashed. I'm not the one who believes building a 2000 mile long wall will solve all the immigration problems.
I'm not the one who believes that tRump doesn't make the presidency his private çash cow. You want me to go on ? Not sure you can read that much.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!

Misinformed much?

Is there a faster shrinking minority than ‘the left’?

Nope
edit on 26 7 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Typical 😃🦃
:

The democrat party wants to allow illegal aliens to vote... your answer, go team. You dont care about policy or this country. Anything Trump says is a lie to you, disregard that he is regularly informed by some of the world's best intelligence officers. You dont care that Obama used the bailout to pay back constituents and friends. Forget for a moment that you are arguing for your brand... take a look at your brand and investigate it and decide if that is what you want to be part of. Defend your brand by espousing what is great about it and defend the wickedness of their actions if you can. Grow up and stop calling names
edit on 26-7-2020 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Lets not forget the msm's role in this charade.Daily misinformation with no facts to back them up.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Lets not forget the msm's role in this charade.Daily misinformation with no facts to back them up.

Revealed today that the Left-Wing BROOKINGS INSTITUTE was one of the ObamaGate Co-Conspirators.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It's so they can tell us that any day now a super secret AG report is coming out that will damn all of them followed by the usual breathless reports that arrest warrants are being prepared as we speak to round up every single on of them.

So, in other words, the same thing that happened the last time will happen the next time. That can has GOT to be beat up from all the kicking.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's 2020 get over it. You got your man in office. He's done such a great job I'm sure we'll see 4 more years. I wonder what he and his cronies cry foul about this time? I bet Biden has a mole in the oval office. I guess we'll just have to fumigate after the election.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Geez , Don't Waste your Breath with Him x .....................Sigh .

edit on 27-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I want to see President Trump brought justice...on a silver platter at that!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wantsome
It's 2020 get over it. You got your man in office. He's done such a great job I'm sure we'll see 4 more years. I wonder what he and his cronies cry foul about this time? I bet Biden has a mole in the oval office. I guess we'll just have to fumigate after the election.

Nancy Pelosi said last week that she might have to Fumigate the White House, to drive President Trump out.

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Nasty Nasty Hag of a Woman.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
And they were swept up in pre-dawn raids by black clad federal agents? Charged formally with treason?

Why not?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes she is, a very dirty and disgusting individual. The botox must be leaking through that saggy skin right into her brain. Too bad there hasn't been a botched injection that's one grave I'd dance on.

Every time I see her I bust out laughing. Just as everytime I see Al Sharpton, that shallow husk of a skeleton dressed up in a pretty suit I bust out laughing. Those critters are a joke. A bad joke, on us
edit on 7/28/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If you don't think Obama gets up every morning and whispers 'f'k' to himself in the mirror you missed the last 2 decades of America pre 2016.

I feel they all know that when he is re-elected you will have someone who had nothing at that point to lose. Someone who has played the game for 5 years and weeded out those he does not need and still uses those that are oblivious.

How many books were gonna bring him down? SCOTUS nominees? He was freakin impeached! LOL.

It is Progressive America vs Constitutional America this year at the polls...choose wisely.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join