It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama SpyGate Scandal Just Got More Real

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Anyone that still thinks that the King of Corruption Obama didn’t order this is too stupid to continue living.

I think like usual....he gets waaaay too much credit!! He is just like many of the new famous people in Hollywood...no talent and strangely famous overnight, for no apparent reason.

The people that propped him up and paint those pictures ordered this, so it's scarier than just Obama ordering this!!!
edit on 26-7-2020 by Mailman because: Add detail

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I was vague wasn't I? Apologies. Mainly by "Those in denial" I was referring to most
never Trumper far left liberal statue rapers.

I'm thinking even with the statues it is just a form of anarchy with little care for something like the BLM moment, hell in Portland they tore down a statue of an elk... A bunch of woke entitled college kids with nothing to do.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm thinking even with the statues it is just a form of anarchy with little care for something like the BLM moment, hell in Portland they tore down a statue of an elk... A bunch of woke entitled college kids with nothing to do.

Of course you're right about that. but it's also how the MSM is selling it to the public.
Something completely different.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Of course you're right about that. but it's also how the MSM is selling it to the public.
Something completely different.

Whether you like Trump or hate him I don't think this is a wise move for the left to embrace all this as they have done. There is a very large base of liberals that highly disagree with all this even if at first they fundamentally agreed with BLM...

I see a real chance for long time liberal cities switching to conservative in the near future. There are many liberal mayors and some liberal Governors with their heads on the chopping block.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I was vague wasn't I? Apologies. Mainly by "Those in denial" I was referring to most
never Trumper far left liberal statue rapers.

The overall goal is to goad the Feds into killing one of them.

The Feds should stay away, unless the mayor or governor BEGS for them to come.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Whether you like Trump or hate him I don't think this is a wise move for the left to embrace all this as they have done. There is a very large base of liberals that highly disagree with all this even if at first they fundamentally agreed with BLM...

Off hand I expected this to be the case and I hope you're right.
There would be some comfort if it is true. Sadly I've seen minimal
evidence of it amid the brain washed horde. The way see it. It isn't
about likes really. All tho I have always liked the man going back to
the seventies. of course it is the stance he seems to have taken
against the criminal powers of the whole world that is far more
important to me. But if he allows a rollback to lock down again?
Then I will see him as just another part of a very deceitful well
planned process of bringing in their NWO.

And the timing I think is perfect for us to see the effort that Bush
was so confident would succeed. The way he said " And we will" in
a very threatening manner is very telling for me.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Off hand I expected this to be the case and I hope you're right.
There would be some comfort if it is true. Sadly I've seen minimal
evidence of it amid the brain washed horde. The way see it. It isn't
about likes really. All tho I have always liked the man going back to
the seventies. of course it is the stance he seems to have taken
against the criminal powers of the whole world that is far more
important to me. But if he allows a rollback to lock down again?
Then I will see him as just another part of a very deceitful well
planned process of bringing in their NWO.

I think we need to remember that there are a lot of liberals age 35 to 60+ that work hard each day to provide for their families. All those mostly liberal businesses being further effected in Portland due to all this rioting after taking big hits from a Draconian Mayor are going under, most that work for them are liberal too. The city of 700k is being shut down by 500 anarchists who either don't have a job or life to worry about or they are out of school students living on their parents and 1 mayor that both are playing on the alt left and BLM tailcoats.

Add in the true decline of Biden and his now complete manipulation from the far left to change his platforms he has have for 40 years is scaring a lot of people and when Nov comes I bet a lot of liberals will hold their noses and vote Trump.

edit on 26-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think we need to remember that there are a lot of liberals age 35 to 60+ that work hard each day to provide for their families. All those mostly liberal businesses being further effected in Portland due to all this rioting after taking big hits from a Draconian Mayor are going under, most that work for them are liberal too. The city of 700k is being shut down by 500 anarchists and 1 mayor that are playing on the alt left and BLM tailcoats.

I'm done believing that barely a few days ago now. There isn't any reason
on Earth for what's happening in our country. Only false narratives and
lies to cover what's really going on. Because as usual their agenda counts
for everything they do. Our mistake was believing they're civilized people
like us. When they never said they were and all thru history they have
never been civil. We are despised by many of them and the rest only
find us tolerable. There playing games with us leading us right where they
want us to be. They can't have a bunch of pissed off renegade redneck
Americans running around resisting the complete and total domination
they want. And we were warned about it in plain English so many times by
leaders who obviously had some portion of compassion left for people
for us. Carlin said it to " They don't care about you" Guy knew exactly
what he was talk'n about and try'n to let us know. I believe that and it
makes people who don't or just don't keep that in mind look so naive.

Sorry I must be a tad shocked by all this, it's causing me to ramble.
I am no pessimist but I don't trust any part of this nightmare. Thing is i
wouldn't give a crap if there were no little ones I cared for deeply. Damn
sure wouldn't still be in Cali.

edit on 26-7-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
More evidence that Obama Biden let Russia off the hook in 2016...and earlier.

justthenews.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Every so often more and more comes out that makes Trumps accusation of a deep state more and more true. My question true or not how does America ever recover from the division and distrust all this has sowed. If Trump rewins half the country will be made to believe whatever their told and half the country will believe otherwise. And vice versa if the opposite wins. Im not aware of a period in time we have been so divided albeit surely there was a point at some time in history. What good will come from the investigations and the extent of wrong doing be brought to light. Perhaps that is why nothing ever came of arresting and prosecuting Hillary for criminal offenses at the least negligence of classified material. The truth about all sides will never be know only what is best for the healing of the country. Arresting those who are perceived to be part of the first black presidents administration will cause more racial division. Trump likes to brag, but I think he has also demonstrated love for country and Im not sure he would continue with prosecutions and disclosing the crimes of so many if the price was to hurt and further divide the country.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Pointing out corruption and Crimes by our elected leaders should not further divide the nation.

If anything, it would demonstrate that high-level government officials are subject to the same justice system that all of us are.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Easy to see why it's called a conspiracy site.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Easy to see why it's called a conspiracy site.

Especially when the facts are documented and reliable 😃

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So wait, what exactly is the crime here? I'm really confused. Can someone explain to me exactly what this new evidence points to as far as some sort of illegal action goes? Maybe I dont have all the info but I dont seem to understand what happened. I would never doubt our government would go about their business using illegal methods so it wouldnt surprise me whatsoever if some illegal # went on during this investigation but so far, I havent actually seen any evidence of that. Seems to be people thinking that somehow Trump is immune to being investigated and just that alone means Obama committed treason but that's not how the law works.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

The crimes are they used false evidence to obtain warrants 😎🚬

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ohhh OHH

Lindsey Graham: New notes will show FBI lied to Congress about Steele dossier 😃

A top Republican defended his committee releasing the declassified FBI interview with a top source for British ex-spy Christopher Steele and said a forthcoming document would show the bureau misled Congress about the reliability of his anti-Trump dossier.

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, criticized the former MI6 agent, said Steele’s dossier was compromised by Russian disinformation, and argued newly public FBI notes from a January 2017 discussion with Steele’s "primary subsource" demonstrated the FBI knew the dossier was unreliable but continued to use it anyway. During his interview with Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures on Fox News, he also previewed new bureau records to be released in the upcoming week he said would show the FBI misled not just the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court about the Steele dossier, but also lawmakers.

“We also now have found, and this will come out next week, that Congress got suspicious about the Russian subsource and reliability of the Steele Dossier, and that members of Congress asked to be briefed about it,” Graham said. “Here is what I think I’m going to be able to show to the public: not only did the FBI lie to the court about the reliability about the Steele dossier, they also lied to the Congress. And that is a separate crime.”

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: xuenchen

Quick question, why are they moving forward with these investigations? As everyone knows nothing will come from it.

Because Recent Revelations have Confirmed Barrack Insane Obama Was Never a U.S. Citizen when he was First Elected to the Senate , then as POTUS . The Implications of that Will Shake the Foundations of Our Elected Government to it's Core when Released .
edit on 26-7-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There is no crime. The racist right is still butt hurt over an educated black man, (Harvard law, Nobel prize), being President for 8 years.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Common sense in our views would see it that way yes I wholeheartedly agree with you. Problem is common sence seems to avade half the population or they see Trump the same way as we see the deep state. Most folks watch a few minutes of news each day and when the majority of news outlets follow the msm's headlines for publications then the masses see it as truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53

There is no crime. The racist right is still butt hurt over an educated black man, (Harvard law, Nobel prize), being President for 8 years.

Weird seeing how the "racist" White people are the ones that elected him.

I am one of those that voted for him and want to see him brought to JUSTICE.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join