It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama SpyGate Scandal Just Got More Real

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Looks like more evidence has been released that proves further that the Obama Administration was in fact spying on the Trump Campaign !!

Now we find out Obama's people was using Trump intel briefings (prior to the election) to actually gather information used in the spy operation !!

MSM deflecting and Democrats making big efforts to divert Public "thinking" !!

The Washington press corps seems engaged in a collective demonstration of the legal concept of willful blindness, or deliberately ignoring facts, following the release of yet another declassified document that directly refutes past statements about the Russia collusion investigation. The document shows the FBI used a security briefing of then-candidate Donald Trump and top aides to gather possible evidence for Crossfire Hurricane, its code name for the Russia investigation.

What is astonishing is that the media has steadfastly refused to see what should be one of the biggest stories in decades: an administration’s targeting of an opposing party’s presidential campaign based on false and possibly criminally falsified evidence. The media endlessly covered former Obama administration officials ridiculing Trump’s suggestions of spying on his campaign or that the Russia investigation was improperly conducted. When Attorney General William Barr told the Senate last year that “I think spying did occur,” he was lambasted in the media, including by fired FBI Director James Comey and others involved in that investigation. Comey’s mocking response of “wow” received extensive coverage.

The new document shows that, on Aug. 17, 2016, FBI agent Joe Pientka briefed Trump campaign advisers Michael Flynn and Chris Christie on national security issues, a standard practice for presidential campaigns. The briefing included discussion of Russian interference in the election. This, however, was different: The document detailing the questions asked by Trump and his aides and their reactions was filed on Aug. 30, 2016, under Crossfire Hurricane and Crossfire Razor, the FBI investigation of Flynn. Adding to this genuinely “wow” moment were the two FBI officials listed as approving the report: Kevin Clinesmith and Peter Strzok.

More willful blindness by the media on spying by Obama administration

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Quick question, why are they moving forward with these investigations? As everyone knows nothing will come from it.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Wow! indeed. From your article:

Adding to this genuinely “wow” moment were the two FBI officials listed as approving the report: Kevin Clinesmith and Peter Strzok.

Remember? Clinesmith was the one that illegally altered the email in order to falsify information from another gov't source. Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive! It's all coming out---no thanks to the lyin' fake news media wing of the corrupt Democrat party!

An email from the other government agency's liaison was sent to Clinesmith, who then "altered the liaison's email by inserting the words 'not a source' into it, thus making it appear that the liaison had said that Page was 'not a source' for the other agency" and sent it to "Supervisory Special Agent 2," Horowitz found.

www.washingtonexaminer.com... y

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The "Devil" is always in the "Details"

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Oh boy another bombshell.

The last um- teen bombshells have been about as exciting as watching paint dry.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

lol...It's like putting a thousand-piece jigsaw puzzle together.

One little piece = ho-hum ~yawn~. But then, a small section completed reveals a bigger part of the picture, so you keep going. Little by little, the pieces all come together and that ho-hum turns into the finished Big Picture. Puzzle complete.

If you don't do it piece by piece, section by section, you will never get to successful completion.

edit on 25-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

By the time the puzzle is finished all the participants are dead.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Some, perhaps. But, we still have the picture and it will be preserved in history.

When something this heinous occurred against the people and the president they elected, you HAVE to keep putting the pieces together. These self-serving crooks do not deserve to just walk away or be buried without the truth of their deceit and corruption being exposed for all the world to see and for history to record.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I think both sides can agree on that.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I wish the Obama admin well. I don’t know them but honestly I just wish them well. (Even though I don’t know any of them).

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That method is working well for...
Bush (x2)
Obama
Biden
Aaaaand most of congress.
And the entire CIA.

Reason?
FBI, who should be putting all of them in prison, is in on their scams.

It's a big club, and you ain't in it.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Anyone that still thinks that the King of Corruption Obama didn’t order this is too stupid to continue living.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is like building a RICO case. We all know where this goes so why take out just the lower level people. Slowly information until November will be dropped.

Remember Obama said the following...

Link

I for one am looking forward to it all coming apart.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

See the thing is for everyone who's known this for two to
three years it's just a big duh! While for those in denial it's
like a little baby having a toy taken away. Baby don't care
just moves on to whatever suits them next. Be it toy or
binky or mamas breast. Burp throw up nod off and wake
up like nothing happened.

It's maniacal

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'll get excited when I see arrests happening.

Until then it's more unnecessary news.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yah. Im bored with this show too. Unfortunately the only person they will probably prosecute is clinesmith.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well if they are connected to the Clintons they might just die a little quicker than others...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

See the thing is for everyone who's known this for two to
three years it's just a big duh! While for those in denial it's
like a little baby having a toy taken away. Baby don't care
just moves on to whatever suits them next. Be it toy or
binky or mamas breast. Burp throw up nod off and wake
up like nothing happened.

It's maniacal

Are you talking about Russian Gate? Seems so as what you said here fits very well, oh Hillary is starting it back up...lol

We know that was a political farce with many bad actors supporting it, so what about them...you know the ones who stepped over the line to make Water Gate seem like jaywalking in comparison.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Quick question, why are they moving forward with these investigations? As everyone knows nothing will come from it.

Covid-19 put the Grand Jurys on hold for a couple of months, but things are moving forward again now that the Epidemic is abating.

Source: www.bizpacreview.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Are you talking about Russian Gate? Seems so as what you said here fits very well, oh Hillary is starting it back up...lol

We know that was a political farce with many bad actors supporting it, so what about them...you know the ones who stepped over the line to make Water Gate seem like jaywalking in comparison.

I was vague wasn't I? Apologies. Mainly by "Those in denial" I was referring to most
never Trumper far left liberal statue rapers.

<<   2  3 >>

join