It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghisaline the Bat? New evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Her private quarters at Epstein’s Palm Beach house in Florida included a room with what Maxwell is said to have called a ‘sex swing’, and another outlandish device that she boasted was the secret of her youthful appearance. ‘I hang upside down like a bat for 45 minutes and it makes me look really young,’ she told Maria.

That's a strange thing to say, you know? How many ATSers hang upside down like a bat in their living rooms to look younger? If I had to guess, I'd imagine Adrenochrome is the outlandish device. More article highlights:

As soon as Epstein moved into the house, one of the largest private residences in the city, the endless trail of passing workmen and decorators stopped and, says Maria, ‘it started getting weird’.

The visitors were now ‘children’ — girls so young that some were wearing braces and school uniforms — and, sometimes arriving at the same time were ‘prominent individuals’ whose names she doesn’t want to disclose.

Maxwell, she says, told her the underage girls were auditioning as models for Victoria’s Secret, a lingerie brand owned by Epstein’s friend and client, billionaire Les Wexner, and for a fashion venture she and Epstein called the Limited Corporation.

Both Epstein and Maxwell could lay on the charm and flattery when they wanted, says Maria. Epstein ‘made you feel like he was the most special person on Earth’, while Maxwell ‘made you feel special and safe’, she recalls.

Indeed, the couple told Maria they were married ‘to make me feel safe’. They would take her and other young women out for outings — shopping, rollerblading or the cinema.

Maxwell ‘would just dote on you — make you’d feel like you’d won the lottery and that, wow, I must be really cool because this super-smart lady from Great Britain is paying attention to me’, she says. ‘You know when you’re young you just think the accent is so cool. Hers was so proper and posh.’

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago5311699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Not my living room...someone might see. Mine is in the basement

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
I have a inversion table. I use it to stretch out my spine. I grow an inch after using it!

edit on 25-7-2020 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

So she references herself as a bat — blood drinkers and coronavirus starters.

I’d say this is appropriate. She’s clearly a vampire that’s a plague on this planet.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

So she references herself as a bat — blood drinkers and coronavirus starters.

I’d say this is appropriate. She’s clearly a vampire that’s a plague on this planet.

She's certainly an onion that needs to be peeled for all to see.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Love swings, or sex swings are really a thing. My ex wanted us to buy one.

Plenty of people hang upside down to decompress their spines. Inversion tables or alternatively "gravity boot" like devices are readily available.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

That's a strange thing to say, you know? How many ATSers hang upside down like a bat in their living rooms to look younger?

Well, dbCowboy, of course.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Well, dbCowboy, of course.

Uh, no. He'd rip the joist right out of the ceiling.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hanging upside down is very common.

www.yogaswings.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
It won't make you younger.
Our aging process is more complicated than that.

I'm glad to know the world's power elites are complete idiots tho...

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
It won't make you younger.
Our aging process is more complicated than that.

I'm glad to know the world's power elites are complete idiots tho...

Reading comprehension. She didn't say that. She said it would make her LOOK younger. That's what the $500 billion cosmetic industry is all about.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

People who rape children tend to do crazy things.
edit on 25-7-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Her regular blood transfusions of aborted babies helps too.

edit on 25-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hanging upside down does make you temporarily look younger. It pushes more blood to the head and face. Then in turn filling out wrinkles. Apparently works like a charm for hags like her. Coupled with a crap load of makeup.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If you said that about Hilldog, I'd agree completely. But this gal is no hag.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Her actions make her one.

I stopped judging by the exterior years ago. It took me a while after getting slapped around enough.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why talk about her crimes when we can talk about her sleeping habits.

Is it possible that there's more interesting information out there?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Love swings, or sex swings are really a thing. My ex wanted us to buy one.

Plenty of people hang upside down to decompress their spines. Inversion tables or alternatively "gravity boot" like devices are readily available.

I heard from a teacher that used to sleep upside down says was good for your back. There are other ways too. I also heard hard bed is also good for your spine to keep it straight. Sleeping on Ice is also good for your back, no? But, who would do that?

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
“Bat”? I think the apropriate word should be “Vampire”

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The sick biatch is making a veiled reference to Vampirism...they think we are clueless.....we never were....now more of us are looking....and doing.

www.youtube.com...

<<   2 >>

join