It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone capture USO behind ship ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Underwater luminous discs shaped object trails behind ship ?

I thought it could be reflecting, but I have never seen a small localized reflection like that

Thoughts ?

Watch from 9:05

edit on 25-7-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Well it’s not part of the wake, as it maintains its same form and shape. It also seems to be following the ship. It could be a reflection as you mentioned. Problem is, it doesn’t appear there is anything on the ship that could produce that reflection.

Nice one S & F

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I think those are a couple dolphins.
Who knows though.
Too bad he didn't notice and chase after them.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Good observation. Looks like it could be 6 of them.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

At first I thought that it may be Orca or Dolphin's something like that but as KKLOCO point's out it does not change shape and appears to be staying in the wake of the ship but not directly.

You know what it could be a Narco Submarine.

Military sub's have used the same tactic many time's using the wake cruise ship's engines to mask there own presence and hide.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yearh deferentially not dolphins, narco sub ? yeah but that is a strange round shape and why the lights ?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

It absolutely does change shape and formation, dolphins eating fish stirred up in the wake and there are no "lights", just the sun highlighting them.

edit on 25-7-2020 by panoz77 because: added text

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I thought reflection at first, but could it be some sort of rig for cameras or something being pulled along by the little boat to the side?

Why is that little boat there?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There is also a reflection on the water amidships.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

There is something there!

What amazes me is how far away the drone is!! It is pretty far away and is still under control. For some reason that seems really cool! Kind of a cool hobby.

What the object(s??) actually is is up for debate. As with any photo or utube vid. I would say that I usually see dolphins in front of ship (that is a big boat!). Sub? Could be. It does look like lights.

Interesting find!!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Pretty sure that’s one of the propellers, which appears offset from the ship due to refraction.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
There is also a reflection on the water amidships.

That is a tugboat

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

A small boat, yes. I hadn't watched the whole video.

Those glass railings make pretty good mirrors though.

edit on 7/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Dolphins?

No occams razor says it must be an off world underwater craft following a cruise liner.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
Dolphins?

No occams razor says it must be an off world underwater craft following a cruise liner.

Normaly they jump out of the water.. and if you look at the video some of the dolphins would have to swim sideways and keep up with the other dolphins meanwhile keeping the same size ring and speed.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yes that would be my most logical sane guess as well.
But the "reflecting" is very localized to a small area, would we not see more transparent and dimmer reflections from the other windows around that small circle.

How would it look if a UFO was drifting along under the sea, something like this ?
I like to keep a open mind, the world is more rainbow like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The railing is curved, meaning only a few of the panels would be properly aligned with the sun to cast a reflection.

How would it look if a UFO was drifting along under the sea, something like this ?
Possibly. I don't know, I've never seen one. There were a lot of passengers on the top deck though. I wonder if they saw something, other than a reflection.

edit on 7/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nice spot. My first thought was dolphins but the formation does appear to be a strange one for dolphins to maintain...although, as I always say, I am no expert.

The ship is amazing.
Would you get me on one?
No way.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Dolphins?

Normaly they jump out of the water.. and if you look at the video some of the dolphins would have to swim sideways and keep up with the other dolphins meanwhile keeping the same size ring and speed.

Oh you're right. The dolphins didn't jump, it's got to be aliens...or Russians.

And by the way, they do break the surface. You guys are crazy.
edit on 25-7-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Dolphins?

Oh you're right. The dolphins didn't jump, it's got to be aliens...or Russians.

And by the way, they do break the surface. You guys are crazy.

No, clean your glasses.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join