It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFAC To March In Louisville Saturday, Kentucky protest LIVE streams.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

O.C.G.A. 16-8-41 (2010)
16-8-41. Armed robbery; robbery by intimidation; taking controlled substance from pharmacy in course of committing offense

(a) A person commits the offense of armed robbery when, with intent to commit theft, he or she takes property of another from the person or the immediate presence of another by use of an offensive weapon, or any replica, article, or device having the appearance of such weapon. The offense of robbery by intimidation shall be a lesser included offense in the offense of armed robbery.

2010 Georgia Code
TITLE 16 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
CHAPTER 8 - OFFENSES INVOLVING THEFT
ARTICLE 2 - ROBBERY
§ 16-8-41 - Armed robbery; robbery by intimidation

You're right no attempt -- its actual Armed Robbery with you succeed or not just having the intent to commit.

So Weapon - request "give me valuable" - You're an Armed Robber.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thanks for looking that up for the other poster, maybe now he'll understand that he's incorrect again.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sk126
KKK been marching for how long? You too scared to speak up to your own people? Or are you a supporter? a reply to: charlyv

I have no idea what the f* you are talking about.
12 posts in 7 years, and this is what you come up with?

edit on 29-7-2020 by charlyv because: c

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

nowhere in the bill of rights or the Constitution does it say you can create a militia to force the government to address peoples grievances, this group is using the existence of lawful militias as an excuse to arm themselves for revolution. many militia's have been dismantled for such behavior in the past, they are abusing the second amendment and promoting sedition.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Everyone should be required to have a training class before purchasing a weapon, or proof of police or military service.

I may agree a little, but what does "shall not be infringed." and "unalienable" rights mean?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

nowhere in the bill of rights or the Constitution does it say you can create a militia to force the government to address peoples grievances, this group is using the existence of lawful militias as an excuse to arm themselves for revolution. many militia's have been dismantled for such behavior in the past, they are abusing the second amendment and promoting sedition.

So how much of your post here is basically thought police?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I've been to The People's Republic of Portland before. He's right.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The entire Court system there is in on it. If you go past them then you get the Ninth District Court. Not worth it.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The whole country is becoming a joke

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I've been to The People's Republic of Portland before. He's right.

I've been to Oregon as well along with 48 other states, it doesn't make me any more right. I asked for examples, I haven't seen any.

edit on 29-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

huh? how is it thought police? they stated exactly what they are trying to do, use force to make the government do what they want, any other militia that says that kinda stuff would be dismantled and have every member arrested on terrorism, sedition and promoting violence charges, probably other charges too, along with no longer being able to own a gun afterwards.

are they somehow special? exempt from the law? what basis do you feel they are doing nothing wrong?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

No one is infringing on your rights or stopping you from practising them just by requiring some damn classes.
You have to take a class to drive right? what's more deadly and no I don't mean statistically. I mean by design.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm concerned at all those who are against this, but pro 2a and pro constitution. These people have all the same rights as any other group. They expressed non violence, and as long as that's the case, there should not be a problem.

In the picture of the OP, it looked like good trigger control.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'm concerned at all those who are against this, but pro 2a and pro constitution.

I totally agree with you, someone can't be both.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

huh? how is it thought police? they stated exactly what they are trying to do, use force to make the government do what they want, any other militia that says that kinda stuff would be dismantled and have every member arrested on terrorism, sedition and promoting violence charges, probably other charges too, along with no longer being able to own a gun afterwards.

are they somehow special? exempt from the law? what basis do you feel they are doing nothing wrong?

I disagree with what had happen in the past with a number of groups, in this case they didn't do anything physical, but just stood around, and sometimes shoot each other by accident. lol

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

No one is infringing on your rights or stopping you from practising them just by requiring some damn classes.
You have to take a class to drive right? what's more deadly and no I don't mean statistically. I mean by design.

Driving is not an unalienable right that shall not be infringed on.. Guns are... See the difference... Is it a smart thing to do, yes...

edit on 29-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'm concerned at all those who are against this, but pro 2a and pro constitution. These people have all the same rights as any other group. They expressed non violence, and as long as that's the case, there should not be a problem.

In the picture of the OP, it looked like good trigger control.

I'm not sure who fits that category here...

So is there anyone here that is pro 2nd but feel this group should not exercise their rights in both the 2nd and 1st at the same time?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

perhaps they will as soon as you understand you were incorrect also

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You shouldn't try to cite the law since you're pretty ignorant in that regard. Armed robbery in Georgia requires theft, nothing was stolen. I'm sure in your typical fashion you'll misstate the situation again but I don't mind, I like proving you wrong.

Armed robbery in Georgia DOESN'T [/b ]requires theft it only requires the "intent"

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
perhaps they will as soon as you understand you were incorrect also

In the scenario he and I were discussing I was 100% correct.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: yuppa

Still not 'attempted armed robbery'. Keep going, eventually you'll figure out that doesn't exist.

Ive seen people charged with it before. attempted robbery does exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join