It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein Island in 2015, "Just ask Prince Andrew"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX
I can't stop myself being swayed by opinion.

Society tells us that Madonna, "a 60 yr old" is hot.

We are beyond saving things.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Drucifer

Trying to figure out how your examples of petty criminals confessing to their victims or other people equate to someone cooperating immediately and fully with an attorney in a high profile sex/pedo case. He's a criminal mastermind always 3 steps ahead of the feds or he's got nothing to hide. The point is no one else did the same, they all lawyered up and shut their mouths. The guy said Trump's info was solid and helpful, take that as you will.

Lastly, about this -

This is the stuff Trump’s base gets slack for; blindly claiming his innocence no matter what. I get that the media goes way overboard with Trump, but that doesn’t absolve him of every and any crime.

What crimes? Please elaborate.

I didn’t say he committed crimes and I should have added “absolve him of any crime he could be associated with, future, past and present.”

My examples were of people who committed a crime and fully cooperated with all involved to resolve it, which I’d say is hiding in plain sight. It’s not uncommon at all. A psychopath will use whatever tactic they find reasonable.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

My point being "Trump's base" isn't absolving him of any and all crimes, we'd just like to see charges filed before anyone forms an opinion. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Mach2
It's just ironic that the same ppl that promote LBGTQ have an issue with what someone else does in the bedroom, depending on the person's political affiliations.

eh?

Are you a conservative Trump supporter who is forced into saying that he's happy for someone to be pissed on because of Trump?

If that's true, then Trump is possibly the greatest force for open mindedness in the world.

Are you saying you think Trump made me want to keep my bedroom private? Apparently he’s an even bigger deal to you than me.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

My point being "Trump's base" isn't absolving him of any and all crimes, we'd just like to see charges filed before anyone forms an opinion. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Unless it's Hillary, the chants of "lock her up" are still ringing in my ears.

I just have a hard time trusting a draft dodger and those that support him.
edit on 25-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Are you saying you think Trump made me want to keep my bedroom private?

Are you saying Trump cares that your bedroom is private?
edit on 25-7-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: editing is fun

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it amusing that here on ATS on any given day there are at least two simultaneous threads where left-leaning members will assert that Trump is a slick, 4D chess playing criminal psychopath like this one, or a cognitively impaired drooling moron like over here. That's entertainment!

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I can't stop myself being swayed by opinion.

Society tells us that Madonna, "a 60 yr old" is hot.

We are beyond saving things.

well, tbh, Madonna at 60 is pretty smoking hot for a 60 year old
Is she objectively hot? well, who determines that. a 20 year old 7 is hotter than her of course, but should I find myself with a 60 year old, I would like for her to be as fit as Madge.
So...weird comment, but okay. (google image 60 year old woman, then compare to Madonna...Money will buy looks in the later years)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Unless it's Hillary

That's only because the memes are priceless

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think we all need a reality check. You have to get the history right, remember when they did Fat Tony, and all the other big boys under the RICO act. It wasn't because the millions paid out to them when they were building Trump Tower that begrudged, that's were the way things got done. The only reason why the Mafia boys went down was because they were to in your face and couldn't be bothered operating under the Radar, if you were in a Union which was owned by the Mafia you got paid well to much for the taste of the corporate bosses that were funding the big projects. When those boys went to Federal prisons they were just replaced. So you have to ask who are the Big Dons now? The logical answer would be the guys that took them down.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Unfortunately you are right.
I would bang her and wait for the STD results just like everyone else.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Unfortunately you are right.
I would bang her and wait for the STD results just like everyone else.

Probably be easier finding out what you don't have afterwards.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm yet to hear of any serious accusations against Bigfoot, Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny.

Precisely - just like there are none against Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join