It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on Epstein Island in 2015, "Just ask Prince Andrew"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: jtma508
Why was he the only one that helped with the investigations?

This right here ^
The way that his detractors completely ignore this fact when we have actual proof as exhibited here. An obviously liberally biased "reporter" getting an answer that he didn't want and wasn't looking for:

Any lefties here want to try and refute this?
edit on 7 25 2020 by underpass61 because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Donny is in deep as are so many, he gets dropped in it and he can take so many others down. He is just one of “them”, just not one of them

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
It's just ironic that the same ppl that promote LBGTQ have an issue with what someone else does in the bedroom, depending on the person's political affiliations.

eh?

Are you a conservative Trump supporter who is forced into saying that he's happy for someone to be pissed on because of Trump?

If that's true, then Trump is possibly the greatest force for open mindedness in the world.

That's part of the problem with lumping everyone together.

While I believe in the Constitution, and the freedoms it ensures, as well as the general rule of law, I am quite Liberatarian in my views on social issues, and the rights of individuals to be left alone to do as they please, as long as it isn't infringing on the rights of others.

I believe in the concept of religious freedom, but am not a big fan of most organized religions.

I'm not personally in favor of abortion, but respect others rights to choose in the early stages of pregnancy.

I'm for limited government, and am against permanent welfare.

I am pro LEGAL immigration, but against open borders.

So now you know, generally where I stand, and and I do support Trump.

One doesn't have to be radical right to support Trump.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

a reply to: underwerks
Apart from saying his daughter was pretty what proof do you have of this?
Was it Miss USA or Miss Teen USA where Trump was a sleaze?

It’s all a matter of public record.

On 1 September 1991, a large private yacht cruised towards the Statue of Liberty. It was a clear, breezy evening, and from the upper deck of the Spirit of New York, a golden sunset could be seen glinting off the Manhattan skyline. Downstairs, a party was in flow. Scores of teenage girls in evening dresses and miniskirts, some as young as 14, danced under disco lights. It could have been a high school prom, were it not for the crowd of older men surrounding them. As the evening wore on, some of the men – many old enough to be the girls’ fathers, or even grandfathers – joined them on the dancefloor, pressing themselves against the girls. One balding man in a suit wrapped his arms around two young models, leering into a film camera that was documenting the evening: “Can you get some beautiful women around me, please?”

The party aboard the Spirit of New York was one of several events that Donald Trump, then 45, attended with a group of 58 aspiring young models that September. They had travelled from around the world to compete in Elite’s Look of the Year competition, an annual event that had been running since 1983 and was already credited with launching the careers of Cindy Crawford, Helena Christensen and Stephanie Seymour. At stake was a life-changing prize: a $150,000 contract with the world’s then leading modelling agency, Elite Model Management, run by John Casablancas.

Trump was closely involved in Casablancas’s competition. In 1991, he was a headline sponsor, throwing open the Plaza, his lavish, chateau-style hotel overlooking Central Park, transforming it into the main venue and accommodating the young models. He was also one of its 10 judges.

Link

Ask yourself, what normal adult male owns a beauty pageant for teenage girls? Why does he surround himself with so many criminals and associates of Epstein?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It's just ironic that the same ppl that promote LBGTQ have an issue with what someone else does in the bedroom, depending on the person's political affiliations.

eh?

Are you a conservative Trump supporter who is forced into saying that he's happy for someone to be pissed on because of Trump?

If that's true, then Trump is possibly the greatest force for open mindedness in the world.

While I believe in the Constitution, and the freedoms it ensures, as well as the general rule of law, I am quite Liberatarian in my views on social issues, and the rights of individuals to be left alone to do as they please, as long as it isn't infringing on the rights of others.

I believe in the concept of religious freedom, but am not a big fan of most organized religions.

I'm not personally in favor of abortion, but respect others rights to choose in the early stages of pregnancy.

Well played.
Can't argue and I can only be angry at you for making me look foolish.

I think we both have the same belief of not knowing enough to force people to do what we think is right.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't trust anything that andrew says.
I don't trust anything that trump says.

Why should I?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You shouldn't.

But if you look at the lies they say, you can gain a better understanding.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
Trump is too slippery to not consider this an attempt do distance himself from it.

You can't deny that he's had deep connections with these people.

But it's obvious he is against them.

When I joined ATS I hated Bush with passion.
Now I'm right wing...

WTF?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

eh?

Well played.
Can't argue and I can only be angry at you for making me look foolish.

I think we both have the same belief of not knowing enough to force people to do what we think is right.

I appreciate conversing with a reasonable person. Rare these days.

Honestly, I think a large majority of ppl are willing to have discussions, and are open to compromise. It's the radicals on both ends of the spectrum that give the illusion of division.

In order to keep their positions, most politicians have to toe the party lines, which doesn't represent any majority.

Then you have biased news media, promoting agendas and opinionating, rather than covering factual news.

I'm not sure it will get any better any time soon.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

This right here ^
The way that his detractors completely ignore this fact when we have actual proof as exhibited here. An obviously liberally biased "reporter" getting an answer that he didn't want and wasn't looking for:

It’s not like guilty parties haven’t done this before. I’ve seen that happen 4x in my own life, where someone was guilty and fully cooperated with all involved when they were straight up guilty. This is hardly proof of Trump’s innocence and, frankly, I’m surprised people are clinging to this as evidence of innocence.

A co-worker broke into my apartment about 17 years ago, we knew it was her because she was getting evicted and we showed her our apartment the day before. She was literally in our apartment crying about being broke and saw our rent money (in cash) sitting on a dresser. The next day she had an “emergency” at work and had to borrow someone’s car to tend to it. We get home later to a smashed window, cash gone, 2 laptops and a digital camera gone. We knew it was her and told the cops who went directly to her house. They tell us later, “She fully cooperated and let us question her son, they both claim they were tending to a family emergency.”, the next f*cking day the woman walked up to me and said, “You’re going to need more proof than that if you’re going to catch me.”, and f*cking laughed in my face. 2 weeks later her and her kid got busted selling stolen laptops and pills.

A busboy was accused of stealing a cellphone from a guest, cops show up and the busboy is doing all he can to find this phone. I felt bad for him and climbed in a dumpster with him, digging through trash bags to find this thing. Doesn’t turn up, cops and guest leave and the kid walks up to me, pulls the phone out of his pocket and says “Idiots, I hid it in dry storage as soon as I took it off the table. As if I’d keep it on me!”, all proud of getting away with it. I flipped out and screamed for the manager to come out and deal with it. The phone was returned and he got fired.

Another busboy was stealing tips off tables, which is common. The manager on duty took out 5 singles, took pics of the serial numbers and put them on a table. Cash goes missing and the manager pulls the busser in the office, kid is all too happy to empty his pockets saying “Look! All I have is the tip-out I got this morning!”, and there were the 5 singles the manager planted amongst a bunch of other cash.

On a f*ckin’ conspiracy forum, you’d think people would actually question this more than blindly saying “THIS IS PROOF OF INNOCENCE!”. Come on.

And Barr should fully recuse himself from this. His father hired Epstein as a teacher when Epstein was a college drop out and Epstein was a former client of a law firm Barr worked for. That’s enough connection for me to believe there’s a conflict of interest there. If Clinton’s father hired Epstein and Hillary worked for a law firm that represented Epstein, what would ATS be saying right now?

That said, I haven’t seen enough actual evidence to make a claim regarding Trump’s involvement in this. I question it, as anyone being honest with the situation should be. Hiding in plain sight isn’t a new thing. It’s literally how Epstein carried himself for years. PLENTY of people regularly saw him with underage girls, all his hired staff and people hanging out with him. He regularly had teenage girls walking right into his house in WPB, it’s not like the house was off the beaten path. It was right there in plain sight, right up the street from a high school.

This is the stuff Trump’s base gets slack for; blindly claiming his innocence no matter what. I get that the media goes way overboard with Trump, but that doesn’t absolve him of every and any crime. You’d think on a conspiracy sight, where the majority of conspiracies involve the upper echelons of our planet, you’d have some more people actually questioning this instead of outright denying it right away.
edit on 25-7-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If your source is as reliable as
covid numbers then b.s.

No thread.

a reply to: scraedtosleep

edit on 25-7-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

When I joined ATS I hated Bush with passion.
Now I'm right wing...

WTF?

Best to not let any party, politician, or group claim you.
What is right wing? You can alter views over time of course, we are ever evolving, but once you paint yourself into a party line, that is locking you into whatever they decide you will think. In my time on ATS, I have seen people flip flop on what they used to argue was a hard principle simply because their party changed their views.

Best to be a free agent and have views on policy, not politics nor politicians. Oh, and never meet your heroes.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

This right here ^

summit.news...

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk,” said Edwards.[quote
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago5811699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I don't doubt that Trump has done some dubious things in his day.

I go back to that interview in which Trump says Epstein likes them on the younger side.

If Trump didn't have a problem with it, he wouldn't have mentioned it. It's like saying,
oh my friend likes guys on the chubby side, or on the short side. It's something unsavory to me, but I mention it because I think it's weird or different or funny. If you see his expression, it looks like a yikes to me.

edit on 25-7-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Trying to figure out how your examples of petty criminals confessing to their victims or other people equate to someone cooperating immediately and fully with an attorney in a high profile sex/pedo case. He's a criminal mastermind always 3 steps ahead of the feds or he's got nothing to hide. The point is no one else did the same, they all lawyered up and shut their mouths. The guy said Trump's info was solid and helpful, take that as you will.

Lastly, about this -

This is the stuff Trump’s base gets slack for; blindly claiming his innocence no matter what. I get that the media goes way overboard with Trump, but that doesn’t absolve him of every and any crime.

What crimes? Please elaborate.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I hope no-one is relying on Prince Andrew to be forthcoming with any evidence.

To borrow a phrase from a much miseed former member of ATS: I wouldn't trust Prince Andrew to look after my pint when going to the toilet for a piss let alone tell any truths in this investigation.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell papers have been released. Trump and Ghislaine friendship goes way back.

www.forbes.com... d

Knowing trumps association with Maxwell and Epstein and trumps association ownership of Miss teen USA; It looks very sleezy.

www.vice.com...

trump even bragged about his sleezy behavior.

archive.thinkprogress.org...
edit on 25-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The secret services of many nations knew what was happening, and allowed if not encouraged it.

The game is who knows the most, and of the most impact.

Until someone gets a card that tops the rest no one will move because everyone has dirt one everyone else. I don't think there will be one.

All we can say is 'Cess Island' is blown, the rest is window dressing.

I think if Trump looks like playing the 'rigged election' scam to stay in office beyond term (see the link www.express.co.uk... ) some DNA will turn up in an awkward place. Perhaps this has already happend.

In other respects I'm wondering where the latest 'Cess Island2' is lurking, and how is in charge?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

The secret services of many nations knew what was happening, and allowed if not encouraged it.

How many nations are there?

Surely one is owned by someone who doesn't like kids.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Anyone else find it kind of weird that Trump is one of the few presidents that's all about Saving the Children and ending Human trafficking?

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2712699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join