It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor Who Created Cognitive Test Confirms To CNN That Trump Did Very Well

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

So it turns out the Doctor who created the cognitive test Trump did went on CNN and, despite the leftist's constant claims that it was a simple and child-like assessment, only around 10% of people are able to achieve the score Trump did, even if they have no cognitive impairment.

Pics or it didn't happen!

That is all.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

How can Trump think this doctors "voice is so important" and yet claim to also "know nothing about her"???

Who the hell in their right mind goes around praising the ludicrous statements of other people they know nothing about without doing a little research???

A moronic buffoon that gathers their limited and incorrect knowledge from the TV per-chance?

AKA the current POTUS.

edit on 30-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Uh Oh. Joe Biden now has to be physically "guided and steered", to prevent him from walking off.

Democrat Voters...U C This?: twitter.com...

For the sake of your own party, demand a REPLACEMENT ASAP.

Nah, there was just a kid standing by his vehicle and the assistant held onto Joe so he couldn’t touch the kid.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

How can Trump think this doctors "voice is so important" and yet claim to also "know nothing about her"???

Who the hell in their right mind goes around praising the ludicrous statements of other people they know nothing about without doing a little research???

A moronic buffoon that gathers their limited and incorrect knowledge from the TV per-chance?

AKA the current POTUS.

And yet this moronic buffoon beat Hillary, will beat Biden, and runs circles around the liberal media. And is a master of deception working with Russia but unable to have any evidence found by a 3 year no scope unlimited budget team of special prosecutors. That's gotta hurt.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I don't think he will beat Biden.

I don't think he will beat much, aside from his head against the wall trying to remember which day of the week it is or even his name rather soon.

Aye well taking the Hydroxychloroquine might not have been the best of ideas with that onset of early vascular dementia in play.

Even Trump knows he's going down in flames, for the time being anyhoo.
edit on 30-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Interesting that people make fun of Trump for this.

My mother had dementia. These words are designed to test short term memory. She had to remember the words and 15 minutes later they'd ask her what they were.

She usually remembered two at the most.

At the end of her life she couldn't speak or swallow or communicate in any way.

You can make fun of Trump all you want. That he remembered the words as long as he did shows his cognitive abilities are very sharp.

Biden should take the test on live television. No one in their right mind would vote for him.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: HackScribbler

That he remembered the words as long as he did shows his cognitive abilities are very sharp.

Well, that what Trump claims. It's not Dr Ronny's claim. And, it happened over a year ago, so I doubt that Trump remembered the actual words.

Person, Man, Woman are related words that Trump can easily relate to each other.

Camera, TV? Well, those are two words that represent what Trump's whole focus is on...which is and has always been...

Himself, a person...a man, not a woman, playing for the camera, for TV.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

AKA the current POTUS.

How dare you!! question POTUS, he got 35 out of 30 answers correct!..you cant mess with that kind of beautiful, bigly brained 7d voodoo checkers.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

About the only thing Trump can't do is bring back Burger Chef, Rax and maybe make Zantigo a national chain again...and I am not too certain that he can't but simply hasn't chose to do so.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

"Person Woman Man Camera TV"

I mean you simply cannot mess with that kind of ""perfect genius"" Jedi master.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

About the only thing Trump can't do is bring back Burger Chef, Rax and maybe make Zantigo a national chain again...and I am not too certain that he can't but simply hasn't chose to do so.

Damn, we got none of that here, I had to look em up..Burger Chef down due to a murder..crazy.

Closest to Rax is Arbys..not popular here, but I always liked..hard to find now.

Zantiago sounds good too. The restaurant biz is a tough one, I think one of the highest failure rates on a small business.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

It was awesome, Taco Bell bought them out and took their distinctively shaped buildings. It was also when Taco Bell added regular tacos and soft tacos and theirs became supremes.

Rax had that Fresh Market/Deli style of tomatoes, mayo and lettuce to their sandwiches that Arby’s did not do. They like Burger Chef were bought by Hardee’s, which added their roast beef sandwiches and Big Shef respectively. You can still get a Big Shef on special occasions (Like McDonalds does with the McRib) although mostly at Carl Jr than actual Hardee’s locations.

Now Burger Chef was the best. You ordered your burgers and fries at the counter. They put burger and bun in a wire rack conveyor belt cooker/toaster thing. And it was done fairly quickly (during lunch rush, you got what was coming out rather than what was put in for speeding things up). All condiments, lettuce, pickles, etc were at a “salad bar” set up for you to fix your burger any way you wanted (Before Burger King’s Have it your way campaign). And the Big Chef predates the Big Mac by two years...and Burger Chef had kid’s meals at least a year before Happy Meals.

The 70’s and 80’s were glorious times for bad for you food because we have not mentioned the truly greatest of all time...Chi Chi’s and their fried ice cream.

Gen X won’t tell you how good we had it. Especially being the last to enjoy drive ins with speakers on the window when admission was like $3-$5 per carload.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler
Biden should take the test on live television. No one in their right mind would vote for him.

Too dull. Put both their dumb asses on Jeopardy.

Alex Trebek: "Mr. President, you have the board."

Trumpy Bear: "I'll take 'cognitive tests' for $1,000."

Alex Trebek: "This very stable, great-brained genius got 35 out of 30 questions correct."

Trumpy Bear: "Who is, uh, Vladimir Putin?"

Joementia: "I made a boom-boom in my shorts!"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join