It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virignia residents urged not to plant seeds recieved in envelopes with chinese writing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
www.google.com... e195255-f7e9-46bf-8bea-f711415af3c3

RICHMOND, Va. — Several Virginia residents have reported receiving unsolicited packages from China that contain seeds.

The Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VDACS) sent out a news release Friday urging residents to not plant the seeds.

The type of seeds in the package – which appear to have originated from China – is unknown at this time and may be invasive plant species, officials said

Scary, i would be very concerned if I was the goverment about this. Such a simple way to wreck a countries farming and agriculture.

It feels like the war has started.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Previous thread from earlier today

As one is in the Mud PIt, and one is not, both are allowed.

Please carry on!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Happening in multiple places.

Utah, Arkansas, Virginia, Louisiana, The UK,

www.fox13now.com...

www.dailystar.co.uk...

www.nbc12.com...

www.kait8.com...

www.theadvocate.com...
edit on 24-7-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If the seeds are indeed from china, would they not have been identified by customs?

I understand seeds can be difficult to identify, especially by a layman, however isn't it odd they passed through multiple ports with no-one determining if they are possibly illegal/unwanted to the destination?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

... It feels like the war has started.

The war started years ago. The west has been subject to an offensive from the CCP for years. Nixon opened the back door and no president up to now has had the cojones to deal with it.

It seems that perhaps the west under the Trump administration has shifted from a defensive posture to an offensive one. I could even believe that the floods and drought in China are the result of HAARP manipulation.

It's nice to have somebody at the helm who's not afraid to take the fight back to the aggressors. I am not convinced that Donald Trump is all that the conservatives think he is, but he is doing some things that commend him. This is one of those things.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

One of the comments on the daily Star article suggest that they may be a variety of runner bean.

If so, why would they send to random addresses in the UK and US, unsolicited?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

Probably modified to be poisonous.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
If China is out to kill us then why are surgical face masks made in China being used?

The masks could easily be contaminated.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
If the seeds are indeed from china, would they not have been identified by customs?

I understand seeds can be difficult to identify, especially by a layman, however isn't it odd they passed through multiple ports with no-one determining if they are possibly illegal/unwanted to the destination?

Spot On

some 3rd party is doing the seed packs, ultimately to send fear about China's attention / invasion plans ...

psychological warfare in the assymetric hostility paradigm

? perhaps the seeds are unique colored flowers... and when planted by homeowners finally bloom, the residence will be 'spared' by the thugs @ BLM or AntiFa --> or that is the fake rumor trying to get spread around ... ?

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Plant em. But if one gets big and starts saying" feed me". run.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
? perhaps the seeds are unique colored flowers... and when planted by homeowners finally bloom, the residence will be 'spared' by the thugs @ BLM or AntiFa --> or that is the fake rumor trying to get spread around ... ?

So, are there people out there that actually believe that crap? If so...'splains much!

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Like everything else, the us is behind it if anyone. Too obnoxiously Chinese to be Chinese.

Why not found by customs? Because the mail services only check about one percent of packages and even then it is for either drugs or explosives, different dogs and the latter is rarely checked.

Prank I would say. Or the US using it's stupid people to do it's own killing off.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Good point on inspection. I receive packages from China frequently. None of these tiny plastic pouches are ever checked. Similar to "machine parts" or "pin samples", seeds get listed as agri samples & pass right through.

Wondering what could be in those seeds that might present a threat? Me too.
Tough to say since no one knows what these seeds are - photos I've seen online show two distinctly different kinds of seeds - realizing that pics on the internet don't necessarily depict what is captioned.

Perhaps a lab will sample some of these packages and solve the conundrum.

ganjoa

top topics

join