It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New disclosure may not be the droids we are looking for

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I was pretty excited when I read the NYT article No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon's UFO Unit Will Make Some Findings Public, but I'm afraid the news may be underwhelming.

While retired officials involved with the effort — including Harry Reid, the former Senate majority leader — hope the program will seek evidence of vehicles from other worlds, its main focus is on discovering whether another nation, especially any potential adversary, is using breakout aviation technology that could threaten the United States.

I found this AP article that uses the same language, and would fit their objectives described above.

US accuses Russia of testing anti-satellite weapon in space

In Moscow, the Defense Ministry said the July 15 event involved “a small space vehicle” that “inspected one of the national satellites from a close distance using special equipment.” It added that the inspection “provided valuable information about the object that was inspected, which was transmitted to the ground-based control facilities.”

In a space strategy document published last month, the Pentagon asserted that “China and Russia present the greatest strategic threat due to their development, testing, and deployment of counterspace capabilities and their associated military doctrine for employment in conflict extending to space.”

It added, “China and Russia each have weaponized space as a means to reduce U.S. and allied military effectiveness and challenge our freedom of operation in space.”

I hope there is more too the disclosure than "Oh Russia and China have cooler toys than us". Still leaves the discussion open for how they made these advancements, if that's what is going on here.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

"Finalized our CAPSTONE doctrine."

Maybe?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bakerswoe

Believe me they haven't the US is sitting on toy's that would make there hair and toes curl if they knew but it is in the wrong hand's in the US and not in the hand's of the civilian government, even likely your pentagon does not know since you operate a compartmentalized government system that put's many thing's, a great many thing's beyond the scope of your government oversight and it has been that way since at least WW2, longer if some conspiracy theory's are to be believed.
How big do you think the underground infrastructure in the US may be?.
www.thelivingmoon.com...
12160.info...

That is just what may lie under your feet.

breakawaycivilization.com...

Of course though likely paid for by your taxes these people if they are real may be beyond the control of your state, they could in fact be waiting and watching having assumed that humanity was headed for destruction and if so planning to take over themselves or even finish the rest of us off, just a thought on that.

But it is a sobering thought to think that many UFO sighting, claims of cloning and human hybrid's etc could be the work of rogue (Former) US agency's not answerable to your government.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Don't use twitter much, but I'm going to try and follow that while this story develops. Thank you for the link.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Believe me they haven't the US is sitting on toy's that would make there hair and toes curl if they knew but it is in the wrong hand's in the US and not in the hand's of the civilian government, even likely your pentagon does not know since you operate a compartmentalized government system that put's many thing's, a great many thing's beyond the scope of your government oversight and it has been that way since at least WW2, longer if some conspiracy theory's are to be believed.
How big do you think the underground infrastructure in the US may be?.

While I know our military budget vastly out weighs the rest of the world, I've often wondered if that wasn't a conspiracy, us having "super secret tech", as an added security measure. I have no first hand knowledge, other than what military and contractors have claimed, but wouldn't members of other countries military programs have the same impression of their own capabilities? And do we really know what they are playing with? Our nuclear arsenal is, and has been a pretty good deterrent, but what if that and the unknown, no longer scares the other players?

Thank you for the Rand and TBM links. I've heard a lot about underground cities in California from friends who claimed family members worked on parts of them. Always wanted to go look for a back door. My friends and I search for abandoned mines around California. It blows my mind what people have done with TNT and hand tools, I can only imagine the tunnels those machines create.

Of course though likely paid for by your taxes these people if they are real may be beyond the control of your state, they could in fact be waiting and watching having assumed that humanity was headed for destruction and if so planning to take over themselves or even finish the rest of us off, just a thought on that.

Wouldn't be a bad assumption, based off of current events!

But it is a sobering thought to think that many UFO sighting, claims of cloning and human hybrid's etc could be the work of rogue (Former) US agency's not answerable to your government.

Indeed, it is. Even more so that what are our options? All we can do is wait and see.

new topics

top topics

join