It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China & Exotic Technology Development

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
With the recent developments over the past couple years with regards to UFO disclosure & discussion, it's interesting to note the government's actions as of late and I couldn't help but ask, why?

Typically American exotic tech could be shrouded behind the UFO phenomenon for cover and it wasn't a big deal. But what about if a power like China was also to do the same? or Russia? The national security implications would be pretty profound.

Could their progress on exotic tech be the reason the government is changing its pattern of behavior towards disclosure? So that this exotic tech, wherever it may come from, doesn't come off as too much of a surprise to the general population?

China may not be as technologically inferior as we think, bread crumbs.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar
With the recent developments over the past couple years with regards to UFO disclosure & discussion, it's interesting to note the government's actions as of late and I couldn't help but ask, why?

Typically American exotic tech could be shrouded behind the UFO phenomenon for cover and it wasn't a big deal. But what about if a power like China was also to do the same? or Russia? The national security implications would be pretty profound.

Could their progress on exotic tech be the reason the government is changing its pattern of behavior towards disclosure? So that this exotic tech, wherever it may come from, doesn't come off as too much of a surprise to the general population?

China may not be as technologically inferior as we think, bread crumbs.

I do not think they are as well off as you think. I remember a visit they had to a certain base by the name or area 51 or one associated with it. The group of observers from china,russia,and iran, were all smiles and laughing when they went in. later on afterwards witnesses said they were all white as ghost and were not laughing anymore. They had been shown just how badly outclassed they were in reality.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Imagine the stuff that they didn't show them.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Imagine the stuff that they didn't show them.

I wonder if they showed them the 100 ft tall bio weapons? *shivers*

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

Did you notice that, in the 5G/Huawei shuffle, Huawei had 5G product, already implemented and running in China.

Instead, US companies were all behind 'WiFi 6', of which no actual commercial product existed at the time.

If it was it really 'stolen' US tech, why didn't the US already have mature alternative solutions (stealable stuff)?

Or, was the truth that 5G was developed in Europe, Japan and China, with commercial products being obtainable from those countries at the time and that the US was technologically behind, and unable to buy into tech it didn't have?

edit on 24/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Considering each technology is fundamentally different, it's not really an apples to apples comparison. You also have to look at the timeline of development of 5G with NASA and M2Mi partnering on development of a 5G technology almost simultaneously with a South Korean group beginning work as well. It wasn't until 5 years later that Huawei began investment into R&D activities.

As far as intellectual property theft occurring on the part of China, I could show you dozens of public instances, and know of thousands of instances that have not been made public and am not at liberty to disclose. Considering the current deployments of 5G from Huawei are susceptible to authentication attacks, it stands to reason that utilizing them would be a security concern.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
a reply to: chr0naut

Considering each technology is fundamentally different, it's not really an apples to apples comparison. You also have to look at the timeline of development of 5G with NASA and M2Mi partnering on development of a 5G technology almost simultaneously with a South Korean group beginning work as well. It wasn't until 5 years later that Huawei began investment into R&D activities.

As far as intellectual property theft occurring on the part of China, I could show you dozens of public instances, and know of thousands of instances that have not been made public and am not at liberty to disclose. Considering the current deployments of 5G from Huawei are susceptible to authentication attacks, it stands to reason that utilizing them would be a security concern.

I agree that 5G and WiFi 6 are quite different, technologically.

5G took a leap to new technologies and data protocols and incorporated voice and other services as multiple virtual 'channels', whereas WiFi 6 utilized a projection of existing standards and technologies such as in WiFi 'n' and MIMO, and while utilizing nodal radio frequency modes as 'channelization', does not have either the same throughput, capacity for connected device numbers, or intra-channel security.

WiFi 6 is also purely for IP traffic.

edit on 25/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Or that antimatter 24/7/30 variable yield autonomous aircraft.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Or that antimatter 24/7/30 variable yield autonomous aircraft.

the one that will melt ATS twice even after its dead? prolly lmao.

posted on Jul, 25 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

China is no slouch but they are not equal with US might as much as they might want to think so.

but if China and the US duke it out millions of people will die and no Wunderwaffe will be able to stop that.

China is certainly in a pot of slowly boiling water it seems and the world as a whole has pretty much had enough China and they are losing allot of money and 'face'. They are like people with 'new money' thinking they can buy everyone but in reality they have no real friends and when they mess up they will be on their own.

I hope China gets with the program and the 21 century because it might be their undoing, i feel like if China makes one more big mistake(south china "islands") they are going to have a very bad time of it

edit on 25-7-2020 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
China purchased their first aircraft carrier from a Russian scrapyard.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

After it floats out the hanger. That's a different one.

No no, I made a post a while ago about the 24/7/30 one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Oh that one lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

That's a fun rabbit hole.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580
Oooohhh thats a good one..

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

China had access via the DOE to our nuclear weapon designs in the 80s. It's safe to say, no matter how compartmentalized, they've successfully infiltrated every aspect of our research & development efforts over the last 30 years. It's impossible to say how far their efforts have taken them domestically across the spectrum of science/technology but I'm sure advancement in electromagnetism has been a keen interest of theirs (as it has been for the US government over the last 70+ years).

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I doubt this event ever occurred.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar

I doubt this event ever occurred.

No it went on,but you would not believe it even with pictures,a signed statement and sworn papers with testimony.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

Yes it is.

Especially after all talks about that just went silent.

posted on Jul, 26 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

the very few (S) secret level things i have seen were all air gaped and in special rooms.

And lets say they know we have a super advanced aircraft because they read about it in some email they got from the civilian internet.

that does not give them access to manufacturing techniques and processes and definitely not the hands on experience and testing.

ANYTHING super super secret are kept on systems that have ZERO outside connections of any kind and are inn building and cages to stop all EM in and out.

so if China has something super cutting edge its because someone was a spy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join