It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.F.O. skeptics are in denial

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

Thanks for posting that one.

Professor Jacobs also mentions a letter here sent to him by Phillip Klass (who was citing Chief CIA disinfo leader Bobby Ray Inman as a reference) - also how Klass sent malicious letters to the University of Maine which resulted in him losing his job.

When it comes to nuke connection cases have you looked into Minot?

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps

originally posted by: karl 12

Thanks for posting that one.

Professor Jacobs also mentions a letter here sent to him by Phillip Klass (who was citing Chief CIA disinfo leader Bobby Ray Inman as a reference) - also how Klass sent malicious letters to the University of Maine which resulted in him losing his job.
So Jacobs asks for an explanation. Bill Nye doesn't have one, but Kingston George does, do you guys think he's a disinfo agent?

The Big Sur ‘UFO’: An Identified Flying Object

This leaves me at the position I currently hold regarding Big Sur. There are four possibilities that are being presented as a solution to the story:

1. The events are as Kingston George described and Mansmann/Jacobs confused the events over the years being influenced by their belief in alien visitation.

2. Jacobs and Mansmann lied about the event occurring as they have described.

3. Some other test was being performed on one of the launches in September 1964 that was misinterpreted by Jacobs and Mansmann as an alien spaceship interfering with the warhead.

4. Jacobs and Mansmann are telling the truth concerning what happened that September, have accurately recalled the event, and there is a massive cover-up by the US government to hide the fact that aliens are visiting the earth and interfered with a dummy nuclear warhead test.

When weighing the probability of what happened, the least likely is the Jacobs/Mansmann story. Kingston George's recollections, having been present at the scope site that September, represents the most likely scenario. The idea that Mansmann and Jacobs are lying about the story is a possibility but I don't see anyone making the claim (Hastings tried to bait me into saying they are liars) and it is difficult to prove. Until somebody can provide additional documentation that the Jacobs/Mansmann story is true or that there is another answer then the most likely scenario is the Kingston George story where Jacobs/Mansmann misinterpreted what they saw on the film.

Joel Carpenter and the Big Sur case, Page 5

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Dr. Kaku was right. The burden of proof has shifted from those who say U.F.O.'s exist to those who say they don't.

It's really not the skeptic, it's the pseudoskeptic. It's okay to question and debate evidence but just blind rejection of common sense arguments isn't right.

Humans have recorded U.F.O.'s in our skies since we could draw on cave walls. I have seen 4 U.F.O.'s and they have done everything from cause Nukes to malfunction to mass sightings.

With Disclosure from the Govt. it takes the obvious arguments for extraterrestrial visitation to a whole new level.

I heard people ask, why would they visit us? Why wouldn't they?

If we could explore space you don't think we would look for planets where there's life? We wouldn't just wander in space. We would look for bio and technosignatures. We're already talking about sending out A.I. probes to look for planets that may harbor life. Why wouldn't an advanced civilization do the same thing?

I will not go over all of the arguments that point to the existence of extraterrestrials and extraterrestrial visitation. There's mountains of evidence that has been laid out on this forum and throughout the internet.

Also, this wouldn't be happening if something big wasn't on the horizon or something they just can't control. We talk about Disclosure but maybe the Govt. realizes that Disclosure isn't up to them.

I'll end with 2 mass sighting cases.

Kids And Professors Encounter UFOs In School's Backyard For 2 Days In A Row | Close Encounters

Zimbabwe School UFO 1994 Compilation

Excellent post! I agree!

There's just so much evidence that supports the conclusion that extraterrestrial's exist and U.F.O. visitation has occurred.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join