It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.F.O. skeptics are in denial

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Dr. Kaku was right. The burden of proof has shifted from those who say U.F.O.'s exist to those who say they don't.

It's really not the skeptic, it's the pseudoskeptic. It's okay to question and debate evidence but just blind rejection of common sense arguments isn't right.

Humans have recorded U.F.O.'s in our skies since we could draw on cave walls. I have seen 4 U.F.O.'s and they have done everything from cause Nukes to malfunction to mass sightings.

With Disclosure from the Govt. it takes the obvious arguments for extraterrestrial visitation to a whole new level.

I heard people ask, why would they visit us? Why wouldn't they?

If we could explore space you don't think we would look for planets where there's life? We wouldn't just wander in space. We would look for bio and technosignatures. We're already talking about sending out A.I. probes to look for planets that may harbor life. Why wouldn't an advanced civilization do the same thing?

I will not go over all of the arguments that point to the existence of extraterrestrials and extraterrestrial visitation. There's mountains of evidence that has been laid out on this forum and throughout the internet.

Also, this wouldn't be happening if something big wasn't on the horizon or something they just can't control. We talk about Disclosure but maybe the Govt. realizes that Disclosure isn't up to them.

I'll end with 2 mass sighting cases.

Kids And Professors Encounter UFOs In School's Backyard For 2 Days In A Row | Close Encounters

Zimbabwe School UFO 1994 Compilation

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

What if they are just the farmers checking on their stock !

I have never been lucky enough to see one with my eyes but i sure did hear one above my apartment one morning 15 years ago that smooth buzzing sound of electricity flowing could only be heard in S/F movies but there it was right above my bed just after 5 am and by the time i got outside it was gone

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
As much as I want to believe the government has crashed alien spacecraft, it’s the government. These are the same people who have been using the phenomenon for their own ends since Roswell.

I’ve had numerous personal experiences with whatever UFOs are, but I still can’t help but doubt they actually have something. When someone lies and lies for years it’s hard to accept what they’re telling you as truth.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

"...the existence of extraterrestrials and extraterrestrial visitation". Except there is no mountain of evidence... If there were, we would be on it. Cheers

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Sure there is. There's 905 pages in Alien/UFO forum on ATS. Start there then hit the thousands of websites filled with evidence on the internet.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I meant as regards to aliens... Sorry I was not clear on that. I've been here a very long time. Still no proof of aliens.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Dr. Kaku was right. The burden of proof has shifted from those who say U.F.O.'s exist to those who say they don't.

Can you source that , please ?
Outside of one of those "alien" related TV shows ?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

MULDER: I don't think you understand. There's just too much evidence that it's all been a lie. The conspiracy is not to hide the existence of extraterrestrials. It's to make people believe in it so completely that they question nothing.

Fox Mulder - XFiles - Patient X

Think current and past events .

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Can you source that , please ?
Outside of one of those "alien" related TV shows ?

Michio Kaku - UFO's - The Evidence is Overwhelming

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yep, overwhelming evidence of UFO's. Aliens? Nothing. You get a star and flag for a post not concerning politics.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Years of brainwashing did wonders to those people. For some denial is almost like a religion. Ofc many will claim that they were hardcore believers once the news is out.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Funny, that video evidence has beed debunked.

Science!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

What if they are just the farmers checking on their stock !

No, that is impossible. Humans are not plants. The ranchers are checking on their stock.

edit on 7 24 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
For the record. I do believe in aliens. I just have not seen any credible evidence of such.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
curiosity brings our alien friends to us. They probably want to see what a primitive culture is up to, and if we can get ourselves out of the planetary messes we have put ourselves into. They are into checking our weaponry over the past many decades.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I got the feeling it is harvest time .

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
we all drream I dreamed as a young man . Really i wish i was still dreaming but every one wakes up .
Earth is NOT the cross roads Of the galaxy . Earth is stuck way out in the boondocks so small such a uninspiring star called a yellow dwarf .

Why do you need to BELIEVE after all It is a Belief NOT science FACT in aliens ?
Is your life so little that earth its self holds No wonder to your eyes ?
Go out watch a butter fly watch the ants drag a crumb and see the wonders Earth holds you dont need aliens to make your life complete .

Earth is a amazing planet Humans have machines just as cool as any immanged alien ship .
and we are smart enough to move rocks around build pyramids without help thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I got the feeling it is harvest time .

Again. No, that is impossible. Humans are not plants. It is getting close to round up time.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
For the record. I do believe in aliens. I just have not seen any credible evidence of such.

Virtually everybody believes in alien life, even the most hard-nosed sceptics and scientists.

Whether such life has bothered, wants to, or is even able to cross the vastness of Space to visit our strange, mad little planet, is another question altogether. It's certainly possible, but is it probable? We have at least a handful of classic cases that still compel, but sadly no firm evidence.... yet.

At this present moment in time, I'd recommend they STAY AWAY.

Many humans hardly deal gracefully with people crossing countries' borders... let alone GALAXIES!

"Sayyyyy!!! You're not from around these parts, space-boyyyyy!"

edit on 24-7-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

So, the pre-Columbian civilizations should have told Columbus to go away. OK, I can see that. But would he have listened?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join