It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Test

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ok, so, got pumped right up listening to a Techno tune......had images come in a lot faster this time........I'll do them in the order I wrote them down........A door, an apple,, a tree, a dog, a long road lined with trees, a house at the end, an attic in the house, and a medal or medallion of an elderly person found in the attic, possibly from a deceased grandparent as thats what I felt at the time.......

TA

a reply to: JAGStorm

edit on 27-7-2020 by TechnoAssassin1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
by the way, I used the door as the first image so I could open it and walk through to see the rest of the images in the remote viewing session......

TA

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shidge.

Have a go!

edit on 27-7-2020 by KTemplar because: Spelling

edit on 27-7-2020 by KTemplar because: Recommended by TA

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TechnoAssassin1

Lol

NO youtube or internet lol..... he is a holy man who studies sacred torah texts his entire life never really leaving his house! Remote viewing is just one of the abilities that are activated when you reach the level he is on.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Might've been better to leave out any info on where you are going as that could influence the result

TA

a reply to: KTemplar

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
So no way to speak to the gentleman then?

I'll just remote view him then.....maybe I'll get a reply....

LOL

TA

a reply to: combatmaster

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
just had a quick remote blast to see where you are going........San Diego by any chance???

TA

edit on 27-7-2020 by TechnoAssassin1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechnoAssassin1
just had a quick remote blast to see where you are going........San Diego by any chance???

TA

No not San Diego

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
fair enough,,,,not sure why, but im getting Venezuela and Morocco images......?? Could be nothing, but worth posting. And not saying its where you are camping....just what is coming to mind right now.....

TA

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechnoAssassin1
fair enough,,,,not sure why, but im getting Venezuela and Morocco images......?? Could be nothing, but worth posting. And not saying its where you are camping....just what is coming to mind right now.....

TA

That could be some of my neighbors; they creep me out!

I’ve never been, and hope to never go to those places.

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
My mate Dave is from Boston, lived in the UK for a bit, left and went to live in San Fran.....Went over to see him in 2017......Did as much of California as we possibly could....Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Bridge, Los Angeles, Hollywood sign, Santa Monica Pier!! So many people from different cultures, and just the scale compared to the UK is mind boggling.....In the UK if you see a McDonalds sign at the end of the road its about a 5 min walk to get there......Saw a Maccy D's sign in San Fran, thought, leave the car its only up the road......took us 35 minutes to walk to it......lol

But talk to your neighbours.....they may only be creepy as you dont know them.......and if you do know them and they are creepy...avoid like the plague

TA

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just want to add, that I felt like I was home in California.........It was surreal to say the least.......But no one could understand our accent.......lol

Had to repeat ourselves twice everywhere we went

TA

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

No way will I talk to them, they just stare at woman and kids like they are sizing us up! They don’t look away either when you notice them.

My spidey senses don’t lie; I instantly felt Bad juju with these dudes, so much so, I have my son watch out the window for me when I work nights!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I’m glad you had fun visiting.

I absolutely loathe California!

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
think it may be a cultural thing, as I lived in Barcelona for 2 years, and the Moroccan guys I worked on building sites with, would lean over the edge of the building, and they had a weird hissing catcall when they saw a woman they found attractive which was kinda creepy, but then so is a wolf whistle if I go to Morocco and do that to an attractive person there.....

TA

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I sure did......Popped over to Vegas for a night and spent 250 dollars and won 639........And saw the hoover damn and Grand Canyon on our way to and from Vegas.......

TA

originally posted by: KTemplar

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Maybe go camping in the uk......Admittedly, the campsites over here may not be big enough for an American tent, but im sure you'll have a good time.........lol

TA

originally posted by: KTemplar

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I tried remote viewing our great leader, Boris Johnson when he was gravely ill with Covid 19. It was very strange, I'm usually very good at hacking into the mental web as I like to call it but in this instance all I could see was a beach, lush palm trees and Richard Branson cooking on a BBQ, weird eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DougHole64

I’ll trade you Venezuela for Richard any day 😁

posted on Jul, 27 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Any thoughts on the ethics of remote viewing someone who you are sexually attracted to? After Big Brother 21, I spent many a long evening remote viewing Ann Widdecombe from my bedroom whilst my ex wife slept next to me. Ann, if you are reading this, I realise we have had our ups and downs in the past and I would like to apologise again for infringing on your privacy (although I think the intervention of the police was unnecessary). I hope you'll remember the good times we shared on those hot sticky nights with something approaching fondness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join